[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chinese woman comes into store to buy wine >looks about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: sigh.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
>Chinese woman comes into store to buy wine
>looks about 21, so we have to ID her
>"S-sorry, I no good English"
>I interject and ask to see her ID in Chinese
>facing disciplinary action for racism as I 'shouldn't have jut assumed she was Chinese'
>>
Manage to get fired and sue for wrongful termination.
>>
>>25536211
you should've told them they shouldnt have assumed you were speaking chinese

or say that you overheard her speaking chinese earlier
>>
>>25536211
There's no such thing as "Chinese" as a language dipshit
>>
>>25536211
haha get fucked you loser for trying to do a good thing

This is how most villains happen in marvel comics

All they were trying to do was help

and society punished them
>>
>>25536211
Was she actually Chinese?
>>
so... you realise that talking loudly in english using a chinese sounding sing-song accent isnt really talking chinese; right?
>>
>>25536319

I obviously meant Mandarin, Dipshit

>>25536335
Yes
>>
things that never happened thread?

oriiingalcommentfammsm
>>
So boss, was she Chinese or Japanese?
>>
>>25536211
You didn't assume she was chinese, you used what languages you had at disposal.
>>
Couldn't just say that you recognized her accent.
>>
Serves you right, only cucks help others.
>>
>>25537817
>Couldn't just say that you recognized her accent.

This. If you speak Chinese then you obviously have an interest in china and have interacted with Chinese people before. I speak conversational Japanese and could recognize a Japanese accent quite easily.
>>
This can't be real.. You for real OP
>>
did you show her your chinese cartoons

you showed her your chinese cartoons didn't you
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.