[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We're Fucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: woah.jpg (34KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
woah.jpg
34KB, 720x478px
>tfw we're the most intelligent generation by far yet not needed by society so we're all stuck in this quagmire of being smart with nothing to do and we don't have any money because we're not needed because we're the lost generation
>tfw going to college is barely worth it anymore
>tfw country and corporations don't give a shit about its citizens and willingly lets in foreigners to take jobs
>tfw the greatest generation didn't know how to raise their kids and then the baby boomers fucked everything up, had our parents who were raised by baby boomers
>tfw we're the product of that + the internet
>tfw stupid assholes don't care about pollution because they'll be dead soon
>tfw almost all governments are overpowered and no land is free
>tfw buying a house isn't even an option anymore without being in debt for the rest of your life and getting it taken away by the government when you die
>tfw there are assholes in our generation being bred by their asshole parents to be the next assholes in the world right now
>tfw acting stupid and being a sheep is actively encouraged and art is a joke now
>tfw girls don't act like girls anymore and guys don't act like guys anymore
>tfw my generation, who i will be compared to, bitches about faggot shit on here all day
>tfw i'm doing the same right now
>tfw we're fucked
>>
File: 1433300173041.jpg (16KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1433300173041.jpg
16KB, 292x257px
>>25536121
>all governments are overpowered and no land is free
>actively encouraged and art is a joke now
>baby boomers fucked everything up
Wanna know how I know you're amurrcin?
>>
File: 1450692268733.png (28KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1450692268733.png
28KB, 400x250px
The only thing left now is anime.
>>
>>25536378
statistically i am being that mostly americans come here.
>>
File: fall-of-rome.jpg (257KB, 1177x833px) Image search: [Google]
fall-of-rome.jpg
257KB, 1177x833px
>>25536121

Don't you get it anon? We're the generation to witness the grand show.

We're the ones...who will get to watch it all fall.
>>
>>25536378
We ain't niggers like you niggerland, namefag.
>>
>>25536121
when i compare the secondary school maths books my father had to those I had, I can say that what they learnt back then was on a far higher level. education started going downhill from the 70s on. hippie scumbags wanted to emancipate everyone and everything and allow stupid people to enter university. no kid left behind and all that nonsense... pff
going to sleep sick of it
>>
>>25536425
>the most intelligent generation by far
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>25536121
>Most intelligent generation

This was history homework in 1935
>>
>>25536431
Are you mocking them?
What are you playing at?
>>
>>25536447
this is that type of education you get in a third world country. they make you remember ridiculous amounts of texts in a short period of time, and most people still forget. it's inefficient.
>>
>>25536467
are you a legit retard? that homework demands analysis and critical thinking. not pure memorisation.
>>
>>25536467
close the tab and start doing something else because you just rekt yourself so hard you absolute spastic of an ameriblob
>>
>>25536121
That was pure poetry
>>
I can't remember the name of the study, but a bunch of psychologists in yankland compared IQ results from all races and classes from the present day, and 1920 (while adjusting the results for obvious reasons and shit). And they actually found out people in the 1920's had higher IQ's (even when adjusted for factors) and had stronger cognitive and memory abilities than 21st century people.
>>
>tfw we're the most intelligent generation by far
No, we're only the most invested in consumer technology. There's a huge difference.
>>
THE BETA UPRISING WILL NOT BE TELEVISED
>>
>>25536704
>I know how to tweet
>I can post a picture on Facebook
>I can use a phone app
Wow, I'm a tech genius. That's literally what kids think nowadays, because that's what they are being told at school. Today's education consists of stroking the ego of children (every kid is special; everybody is intelligent in his or her own way) and priggish moralising (discrimination = bad; white people = privileged blablabla).
>>
>>25536771
It's hard for them not to feel smart when the adults in their lives can barely manage that. I'd also agree that our obsession with empathy in education is retarded.
>>
>>25536884
>It's hard for them not to feel smart when the adults in their lives can barely manage that.

Even ugly lower class 55-year-old women post their pictures on Facebook. Even ghetto Negroes post and spam on Twitter. It doesn't require any intellect whatsoever, only interest and desire to use those things.
>>
>>25536884
This is very true. I remember when I was retarded in elementary in math and my teacher straight up came to me and said that I don't have what it takes but in a matter of fact way, he wasn't rude. Of course it made me angry but that's when I decided to spend alot of my time on working on my math skills and I started seeing very good results by the time I hit middle school working my way through the 70s, then the 80s, and finally 90s and my knowledge led me through all my highschool math classes and same thing in college.

We need more teachers like that. Who push you and aren't afraid to tell you where you really are in your learning.
>>
>>25536967
>always disorganized and poor focus
>teachers were always assholes
>still shit at school
>get prescribed adhd meds in highschool
>suddenly my grades shoot up instantly

but i'm sure that i would have done much better if my teacher just calmly told me i was a retarded faggot that would never make it in life
>>
>>25536447
>tfw after reading that I realize i would've sucked at school in any generation
is this what it feels like to be stupid?
>>
>>25536447
>implying this is difficult

OP may be a fag, but he's completely right. Even if it's purely by meme.
>>
>>25536771
no child left behind was the start of it
>>
>>25536467
They also start teaching kids calculus in middle school. The people I've met from India and Africa have told me that they were years ahead when they moved here as kids.

Instead we have to teach kids to feel.
>>
>>25537009
>falling for the adhd meme

You DO realize that it's a placebo right? You had it in you all this time Jerry!
>>
>>25537058
Compare a pre 70s maths (or biology or history, it doesn't matter) textbook at secondary school level with one of today. You will be in for a shock. I don't know what the fuck happened in the 70s but they started messing things up in a lot of ways and it's only getting worse.
>>
>>25536121
>the most intelligent generation by far
lmao baka desu senpai
>>
>>25536447
How is this hard?
>>
>>25537194
By Americuck standards it's.
>>
>>25537075
Uh in Belgium they also teach calculus in middle school. They don't do that in the USA?
>>
>>25537270
Most American will never learn calculus. If the few that do, most are introduced to it in college.
>>
>>25537331
you are kidding right? is this real?
>>
>>25537331
*Americans
*Of the few

I probably should go to bed.
>>
>>25536121
>smartest generation
we have the potential to be the smartest and we are squandering it thereby proving that we arent the smartest
>>
>>25537353
No, only some of the honors kids took it senior year, and my high school was considered pretty good.
>>
>>25537194
>Maps to be memorized. You will be asked to draw one or more of these
>>
File: o-1912-EIGHTH-GRADE-EXAM-570.jpg (180KB, 570x2757px) Image search: [Google]
o-1912-EIGHTH-GRADE-EXAM-570.jpg
180KB, 570x2757px
>>25536429
This is the test you needed to take before going to high school.
>tfw high school used to be the same as college
>>
>>25537391
Nah just the laziest
>>
I know how to analyze a poem in 3 different languages
Still don't know how to do my taxes
>>
>>25538373
fuck I feel dumb
>>
>>25538373
>that Amerocentric history
>>
>>25536454
Sucking your useless cock faggot
>>
>>25539295
Save it for the bullydick threads. Oh wait they're gone.
See the problem?
>>
>>25536121
This must be bait but I'll go ahead.
How can you be the most intelligent generation and at the same time be the lost generation? Intelligence has a survival instinct. As a generation if society has no need for you and you don't find a niche for yourself you aren't lazy you are fucking dumb and going to be eliminated from the gene pool
>>
We've let psychopathic individuals take over a majority of leadership roles in government and corporate and even charitable organisations.
>>
>OP makes a great thread highlighting the bleak world our generation lives in
>The only thing anyone cares about is his "smartest generation ever" comment

I loathe those who see themselves as wise, intellectual and intelligent in their own eyes. I always have and I always will. Show me a single person who has ever lived who considers themselves intelligent and is not an egomaniacal fedora tipping shithead.
>>
>im a genius
>yet i can't hold a normal conversation for shit
>b-but muh einstein
>b-but muh Stephen Hawking

typical robot
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.