[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My value as a human being is directly determined by the women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: university.jpg (292KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
university.jpg
292KB, 2048x1536px
>My value as a human being is directly determined by the women in the area where I live.
>The only way my worthless life can gain value is if I am able to gain the approval of a female in some way.

90% of you believe this. Have you ever considered why?
>>
>>25533925
I never bought it but it's the result of a generation of women telling men how to be men and/or shaming everything masculine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFpYj0E-yb4&index=9
>>
That's not what I believe, I don't even care all that much about not having a gf, but what I do wish I had was a more active social life. I wish I had people with similar interests I could hang out with.
>>
>>25534092
Become a bartender.

Don't do it for the money. Think of it as a social skills class.
>>
>>25534092
Let's hang out anon
>>
>>25533925
Hallmark marketing of the medieval romance meme perpetrated by the vaginal jew. Also, it would be swell if she had a benis.
>>
File: 1451880984024.webm (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1451880984024.webm
16KB, 320x240px
a lot of people who post here have mommy issues up the ass
the others are either lonely and want affection or horny twenty-somethings that just want something to put their semen in
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (118KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
118KB, 612x612px
I assert that traditional women are worse relationship material than feminists. Here is why:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0

I hate feminism. My assertion that traditional women are worse relationship material than feminists is not an endorsement of feminism.

It seems to me that there is a common misconception that traditional women are the antithesis of feminism. They aren't. I assert that a traditional woman is nothing more than a feminist who wants to get her slaves back.

Traditional women are much more harmful to men than feminists.
>>
File: 5678479976.jpg (49KB, 637x469px) Image search: [Google]
5678479976.jpg
49KB, 637x469px
>>25533925
>failed at your only biological purpose in life
>hurr its not a big deal
>>
>>25533925
Who is this cum dumpster?

This wasn't original.
>>
>>25534305
This is exactly why I mentioned trappy benis earlier.
>>
Humans are social creatures.

Sex is a primal desire.

Stop pretending being depressed about women is some kind of petty thing to worry about in this one shot at life. Our primary purpose is to reproduce, so.seclusion from sex is pretty significant.
>>
>>25533925
Because if you were born in the west this is the message that social media, your parents, and society at large has preached to you since you were able to understand spoken language.
>>
>>25533925

I'm pretty sure no one here thinks that. Did you mean to post this on your bluepill board on reddit?
>>
>>25533925
Because most people here have nothing else anyway.

Everyone always brings up Tesla, Newton or whoever the fuck, and they're people who were great at something. They're worth more than 10,000 normies each, but it's because they actually did something. Being wizards was incidental to their lives

Create a comic, novel, vidya or fucking anything. Be a great coder or chemist or whatever the fuck. Make something substantial with your life and you'll find value without a GF.
>>
>>25534378

Look everyone, it's another one of those retards who think evolution is some kind of sentient godform and that we have a biological purpose.

Where do these faggots even come from?they make young earth creationists look like geniuses. I wish they would all die. The biological purpose fags, not the creationists.
>>
>>25534627
You seem awfully young to be this drunk.
>>
>>25534681

You seem awfully gay to be sucking this many cocks.
>>
>>25534760
You seem awfully tsundere to be this thirsty for my PowahTOPknot.
>>
>>25534127
A lot of us have great social skills. Some of us have become so dulled by depression that maintain relationships is near impossible. Talking to people is easy as fuck, and I honestly think I have a vast array of interests and things that I can talk endlessly about (both "normie" and "autistic"). I've just gone the majority of my life shutting myself away because I fundamentally do not connect with others and my interactions are completely robotic and cold. It's not that I'm a special snowflake. I'm just broken.
>>
>>25535340
Here's your reply.

>you strive to remain broken because above all else, you crave sympathy.
>>
File: anal.png (242KB, 792x3528px) Image search: [Google]
anal.png
242KB, 792x3528px
Unfortunately it's built into almost all of us to want that sort of thing at some level. We can't escape it.
>>
>>25535493
>We can't escape it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyenSX4XSZA
>>
>>25535493
>it's knowing that men uglier than you have nice cute, girlfriends.

Your problem is your poor understanding of attraction triggers. You have been taught by your television during your childhood that men and women have find the same traits attractive.

Men are visually stimulated. Women are not. Women have their very own set of attraction triggers and your appearance isn't one of them.
>>
>>25535598

>that entire post

Fucking lol, u must me one of them short bus niggas. Stupid ass nigger, you are stupid.
>>
>>25535835

1. The leader of men
2. Protector of loved ones
3. A willingness to emote
4. Preselected by other women
5. Successful risk taker

I don't care if you look like Brad Pitt from fight club, if you aren't demonstrating to women that you have at least one of the above five traits, you aren't getting laid.
>>
>>25535953

Plz tell me you're just a memeing poe and you don't actually believe this bluepill shit.
>>
Always creepy how much OPs picture looks like my ex.
>>
>>25536036
This is redpill. Learn2attraction
>>
>>25536099

Purple pill at best. All that matters in attracting a bitch is giney tingles. Your list is bullshit.
>>
>>25535598
>attraction triggers

l m a o

please stop
>>
>>25536617
>>25537278
Pua is redpill as fuck, what the hell is wrong with you people?
>>
>>25533925
Because the only objective thing we have to do on this earth is reproduce.
>>
>>25535598

if you are not attractive to a girl you will never fuck her, end of story
>>
>>25537950

physically attractive I mean
>>
File: 6477647645.jpg (21KB, 319x400px) Image search: [Google]
6477647645.jpg
21KB, 319x400px
>>25535953
Bitch please.
You are coming sucking my dick. And you better bow down or else you'll get nothing.
>>
>>25533925
It's just human nature.

I mean most of the things men have accomplished has been directly motivated by their desire to get sex. Civilization was built because no woman was going to fuck a guy without a job.
>>
>>25537925

Of course pua is mgtow/redpill, but women are driven by tingles and hamstering. They don't give a shit about being an emo or protecting loved ones unless they do those things while being hot.
>>
>>25537947

I'd look up the definition of objective and only if I were you. You would be shocked to know what they mean.
>>
>>25533925
Women aint shit. If you find one you like, cool. If not. Move on with life and youll find her. But in no situation should you ever worship women.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.