[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BEER IS GOD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

holy fucking SHIT I love beer. it's fucking fantastic. a single cold beer and everything melts away.

beer is so good, we invented WRITING so we could remember how to make it. fuck, beer makes my 6" disappointment of a cock into an 8" rod of fleshy steel when I have enough. beer is magic.

I've been thinking about learning how to make beer. it'd be nice to put effort into something you love, and maybe make some friends a long the way. imagine a clan of beer-brewing bros that had your back.

why the FUCK aren't you drinking beer right now?
>>
Favourite style?
>>
Beer increases your estrogen, it'll turn you into a fat beta cuck. Switch to liquor.
>>
>>25533703
This is basically EXACTLY why I'm not drinking beer right now.

I left my old job last summer, and switched to a new one where I actually had evenings free. I ended up drinking a few beers a night, and went from reasonably fit to fat in 6 months.

I've since switched to liquor and mostly make low-sugar cocktails out of it, and I've already started losing weight again.
>>
Beer is shit. It tastes like shit, and isn't even a good way to get inebriated. I can make a way stronger drink that tastes way better than beer, if I want to get buzzed (Gin and Tonic, Rum and Coke, Tequila shots with salt + lime, etc).

Marijuana master race. No hangover, all basic tactile sensations feel much better, easier to laugh, sleep, relax. And it can be taken in way less harmful ways - vaporizers, tea, edibles. Way less harmful and less habit forming than booze.
>>
I just drank 2 cans of nasty ass miller lite
>>
because im a recovering alcoholic. i liked it all a little too much. unfortunately i got to the point where the more a drank the more i wanted to drink so i would just stay drunk for days on end. it stopped being fun and started being awful, and i went to rehab twice over it. ive done meth and heroin, still do heroin actually, and have never had the addiction and problems that alcohol gave me. it sucks because it is the most socially acceptable, in fact im sure dating will be weird now and not drinking will probably be a turn off, but i like it better this way. i drank to get wasted and all id end up doing is passing out while trying to watch movies, not capable of going to work, playing video games, going out, nothing.
>>
I bet youre fat.

mootblox
>>
>>25533702
In general I like the milder, balanced styles:
>Anchor Steam (my very favorite)
>pilsner
>oktoberfest

But there are a few exceptions
>Yards Jefferson tavern ale - a rye beer flavored with honey
>a really good Gose - the salty twang is perfect for a summer afternoon's walk
>sours in general - good summer drinks
>>
>>25533702
ipa desu
>>
>>25534025
Anchor is pretty good, especially when it's on tap. I'd never had it until I moved to NorCal for a few years, and when I moved back down south I was surprised to find it everywhere.
>>
because its 2 am and i have no one to drink with.

also i am only 19 and have only 2 beers left from all the alcohol i brought from college. should have brought more.
>>
>>25533644
because it makes you fat.
>>
>>25533844
>Muh degeneracy is less harmful than yours
>>
I just turned 21 so I havent become a total hipster with brew's yet.
I've always preferred liquor because I can mix it like a pansy.
But I've seen my brewing friends go from nerdy skinny dudes to beer belly neckbeards.
>>
>>25533821
Nonsense, I've drank on average a beer a day since age 22, I'm 29 now and in better shape than I was then.
>>
>>25533644
>why the FUCK aren't you drinking beer right now?

because i'm a fucking lardass and the last goddamn thing i need to be doing is drinking my calories
>>
>>25534626
That's one beer a day, though.

I'll go through anywhere between 3 and a whole 6-pack before I realize it.
>>
>>25534687
Yeah 3 to 6 is too much.
I'm convinced beer in moderation is good for you. It's got b vitamins and minerals and makes for a good post-workout drink.
>>
>>25534749
Alcohol in moderation is generally pretty decent for you, doctors have been spreading the "glass or two of wine a night" meme for decades.

I can't drink just one beer, though, I always feel really shitty an hour later. I either have to not drink at all or drink 2-3.
>>
>>25534785
Are you drinking Big Beer swill (Naddy Ice, High Life, Busch,...etc??) or crafty stuff?
>>
>>25534804
Craft-ish stuff, Lagunitas IPA is a common go-to for me.

That's probably part of the problem, there's just enough alcohol content to get me halfway to a buzz but not all the way there.
>>
File: Baileys-Irish-Cream.jpg (383KB, 580x579px) Image search: [Google]
Baileys-Irish-Cream.jpg
383KB, 580x579px
WHO /BAILEY'S/ HERE?
>>
>>25533844
If you think beer tastes like shit, you've probably never had a good craft beer. There's more to beer than Bud Light.
>>
>>25534828
Their IPA is 6.2%. That's pretty stout. Yuengling Lager is only 4.5% in comparison.
I've determined that the best buzz for me is just 1 or 2 average strength beers on a normal day, one in the afternoon and maybe one later. If I'm in a social setting 2 or 3.
>>
>>25534832
Kaluha, which I always view as a close relative of Bailey's, is part of what I'm drinking right now.

(Portland-style Spanish Coffee. Take a heat-resistant tempered glass, coat rim with lime, stick sugar to rim. 3/4oz 151, 1/2oz Triple Sec, set on fire, use fire to caramelize sugar, pour in a full shot of Kaluha, top off with hot coffee and a bit of cream and some nutmeg. It's pretty good, but the only tempered glass I could find was too tall and I couldn't get the sugar to caramelize properly since it was too far from the flame.)
>>
>>25534895
Fuck, Yuengling. I've been trying to remember what that shit is called for ages. I have to make a mental note of that.

(I'm West Coast and you never find it here, I've only had it when visiting family in NJ.)
>>
>>25533844
>No hangover,
Your entire life is one long hangover when you're on marijuana.
>>
File: d12.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
d12.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>25534832
I LOVE BAILEY'S
>>
>>25534966
Ugh, this was pretty much true when I used to smoke weed. Even with "good shit" I'd feel like a sack of rotting trash for a day or two after getting high. The only cure, naturally, was to get high again. It's the main reason I stopped smoking.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.