[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just put my entire High School graduating class in their place

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: sss.png (32KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
sss.png
32KB, 500x370px
So basically my HS class has decided to hold a 5 year reunion (they will hold a 10 year one too)
Person organizing the reunion sent a mass facebook message to all the alumni from my class. He basically made a huge chatroom and posted all the details of where, when, etc.

I hated HS. Didn't get along with most people.

That is why I sent everybody in the facebook chat this reply to put them in their place:

"Seems kind of pointless to have a 5 year reunion and also a 10 year reunion when a class usually only has a 10 year reunion. But whatever, I won't be coming just wanted to let you guys know. I've moved on and am way too busy to attend. If any of you are ever in my city drop me a text and I might be able to take some time out of my schedule for you. Also take me off the alumni contact list as I won't be coming to the 10 year reunion either, thanks. Go Cougars!"

Do you guys think I came off too try-hard or was it subtle enough to come across innocent?

Also I'd be curious to hear your reunion stories if you had one yet.
>>
>>25532789
Did you go to Frisch?
>>
>>25532789
reuinions sound lame. don't go. ever. also, you should've just ignored it.
>>
yeah, you sound like a bitter faggot

sorry
>>
>>25532789

you did it wrong dude. if you want to give people the finger, you just leave the chat

you just seem insecure.
>>
>>25532789
You sound like an asshole
They probably all hated you and felt bad because they probably thought you're sad and alone now
good work m8
>>
>>25532789
too try hard
most people wouldn't have cared because you had no impact on their life

you're just being an edgy fag who wants to hurt others as much as you felt hurt during high school
>>
No one will give a fuck if you're there or not
just like in high school
>>
>>25532942
>>25532907
>>25532894
>>25532881
I was actually expecting this to be good but I came in and just got disappointed.

Very, very try hard.
>>
Oh look at the big important business man in the city, gee I hope he takes the time out of his busy life to spend time with a peon like me
>>
>>25532789
pretty sure everyone that went to your high school is blind now from detaching their retinas after rolling their eyes so hard
>>
yeah i think i am now suffering with internal autsim. thanks op
>>
File: image.png (376KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
376KB, 514x536px
>>25532789
The amount of autism in this post I mean goddam way to sound like an edgy autist now everyone is gonna talk about what a fucking loser you are at both of the reunions man! Why couldn't you just not show up without telling everybody why? Jesus OP
>>
>>25532789
Did you go to a Catholic school by any chance?
>>
>>25532789
Are you a billionaire rolling in fat stacks? Good job then. If not, Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>25532789
Top kek you sounds like an edgy bitter retard. No one cares whether you go or not dumbass, you should have just ignored it without saying anything.
>>
>wow did you hear about what anon posted?
>yeah, sucks that he cant come, i always liked him
>>
File: 1444678737466.jpg (26KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
1444678737466.jpg
26KB, 313x286px
>>25532789
>5 year reunion
What the fuck is even the point? I don't blame you OP.
>>
>>25533565
>>25533031

:( this too

how the fuck is this comment not original you nigger bot
>>
>>25532789
how exactly is this supposed to put them in their place? are they supposed to feel bad that you're apparently too busy to come now?

serious question: do you have aspergers?
>>
Op you did good ignore these sjw. You came across as an arrogant cunt which is the message you were trying to send while letting people know youre living a meaningful, independent, successful life with lots of lucrutive pojects on its way.

You did good opie i even felt 2nd hand rekt feom the fuckers whos reading your post on shitbook.
>>
>>25533683
Also im sure some fags on fuckbook will reply to that post of yours, and when they do just keep up the arrogant charade
>>
>>25533683
Kek just feed OPs delusions
>>
My 5 year reunion is coming up. I will be completely ignoring that. You fucked up.
>>
>>25533734
Oh yeah the better option would be to just ignore it, lmao at ppl who say just ignore it like theyre winning in the end, when its just an excuse to not come up with anything.
>>
Eh I'm the guy that even the Chads and Stacies considered OK so I was never bullied or anything, just forgotten, so I guess I'll just catch up with old friends when it rolls around
>>
File: image.png (36KB, 690x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36KB, 690x539px
>>25532789
Are you retarded
This is the perfect opportunity
You know what to do anon
>>
>>25532789
Goddamn, holy fuck, the autism is overwhelming.
Half the group is probably like "who are you again?"
You're gonna be the laughing stock at the reunion
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.