>mold growing in my room
>its getting worse
>gonna have to tell my parents since its not going away
what do I do
It's so easy, get a uv and ozone generating lamp. $50 on aliexpress, just set it to run continously while you're working out or running each morning, and again anytime you get up to cook or bathe.
Shit is like magic for killing shit and getting rid of smells. Ozone is a gas so it wiggles into places the light can't see, and it's just oxygen so it won't hurt you unless you're just holding your mouth up to the bulb and huffing that shit.
It will kill mold but it won't necessarily clean it. Just hit whatever you see with a diluted solution of bleach. Ozone should eventually take care of it.
Here is link: http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1862969958.html
Once it gets that bad the only thing you can do is have everything ripped out and redone. I know because I had the same thing happen a few years ago.
Apart from that buy yourself a dehumidifier (not cheap) and keep the windows open for ventilation, buy some mold bleach for the already affected areas.