[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>class at uni >sit with 8/10 qt3.14 >i think we hit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (33KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 400x388px
>class at uni
>sit with 8/10 qt3.14
>i think we hit it off pretty well
>she laughs at my jokes and shit
>from my perspective it seems like she legitimately enjoys my company
>one day I ask her if she has an instagram or snapchat (the only social media apps i use)
>says no. Seems like a perfectly reasonable thing to not have. No big deal.
>at the end of the semester the teacher takes a picture of the whole class (don't ask why. No clue)
>weeks later I notice I'm tagged in an instagram photo
>its the one the teacher took and everyone in the class with an instagram is also tagged
>8/10 is also tagged
>mfw her instagram bio links to her snapchat
Still not sure wether to send a follow request
>>
Don't bother. And desu even if you did, how is it going to help you?
>>
>>25531123
pics to fap to. duh.
>>
>>25530997
Don't do it

If she told you she didn't have any of that then she lied to you because you're an ugly awkward fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 1125x1389px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 1125x1389px
OP could just ruin her lifw by posting her usernames here
>>
>>25530997
You live in america op?
>>
>>25531255
Yes I am american
>>
>>25531123
>>25531185
Don't listen to these faggot's that's why they are here
she was obviously shy
send her a follow
whats the worst that can happen senpai
>>
>>25531298
two possibilities 1. like the other anon said she is shy. now you will know if that is like her personality or not but now to point 2. She laughs at your jokes cause she is scared of you. With how the average robot acts and with all the school shootings. You dont wear a fedora or a trenchcoat do you OP?
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 400x400px
>>25531341
I do not recommend this course of action
>>
>>25531399
I consider myself much better socially than the average robot. I look perfectly normal and I dont have trouble talking to other people
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 400x386px
>>25531427
Apparently not OP
>>
File: papergc,441x415,w,ffffff.2u4.jpg (17KB, 441x283px) Image search: [Google]
papergc,441x415,w,ffffff.2u4.jpg
17KB, 441x283px
>>25531404
Don't listen to him either
Consider the endless possibilities >>25530997
you and here might grow old together will your memes
>>
File: image.png (124KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124KB, 719x1280px
Here's her bio in case anyone was thinking she might have made her account after I asked her. I doubt even the whitest 20 year old girls would be able to accumulate this many posts and followers in less than a month
To answer a previous question, I guess shes a little shy but not so much I'd define her personality by that trait
>>
>>25531618
Who the fuck asks for instagram? OP you retard she thinks you're a stalker. Shoulda had a normiebook.
>>
>>25531175
>>25531618
>set up a fake grill ig acc
>send request
>???
>fap like crazy
>>
>>25531618
>118 posts
that's kinda low desu senpai
go for it
>>
>>25530997
Stop being such a fucking loser and get on with your life
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.