[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in God robots? To be completely honest, I do,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: thereisagod.png (218KB, 592x385px) Image search: [Google]
thereisagod.png
218KB, 592x385px
Do you believe in God robots?
To be completely honest, I do, let me tell you why
>be in high school
>parents think I'm "smart"
>I absolutely hate high school
>never study
>no friends
>play vidya most of the time
>get A's and B's in Honors/AP classes
>somehow do decent on SAT
>think to myself
>there has to be a God
>get scholarship
>now in uni, doing good
>still play a shit ton of vidya, still dumb as fuck
Can you tell me how that's possible? In High school I had absolutely no idea what was going on, I was shit at math, all I cares about was vidya, and yet I finished with like a 3.8 GPA.
THERE IS A GOD AND HE HELPED ME
>>
Maybe you're just smart and thanks to your complete lack of faith in your own abilities you have faith in god instead
>>
>>25530978
Yeah, there have been numerous times I should have been brutally killed or maimed, and I somehow come out unscathed. Also, I never did any studying and I passed high school with A's and B' s.
>>
>>25531602
I was the same fucking way
But no uni
>>
>>25531422
I never thought about it like that anon. Thanks.
>>
i must be retarted if its that easy for you.. o well maby in another life ill have the brains and the looks and the height
>>
>>25530978
>good gpa
>highschool

nothing impressive here OP
>>
File: 1450323291604.jpg (45KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1450323291604.jpg
45KB, 540x540px
>He thinks a good GPA means he's intelligent

Kill yourself
>>
File: Magmapeep.png (282KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Magmapeep.png
282KB, 499x499px
God exists
>be me 16 year old at summer camp
>we campers are sitting around a fire
>decide to burn swivel chair we found in the trash
>burndatshit.webm
>halfway through burning someone says that there is a pressurized can in the chair that helps it go up and down
>just them we hear a pressure release so we leave the chair on the fire
>I prayed to God that this chair would explode
>10 min later the biggest splosian I have ever heard
>the chair debt a huge bolt 2 ft over this kids head
>everyone was literally deaf for 5 minutes
>mfw god was totes with me that day you guys
Also I read actual theology which led me to believe in God but the chair was cooler
>>
>>25530978
If there is a god he hates me and he's laughing at me right now.
>>
>>25532778
Actually the chair was hotter senpai
>>
>>25532803
Kill yourself
Original senpai baka desu comment mane
>>
>>25530978

School was made for people like you. That is it, your personality jells with the core mechanics of school.
>>
>>25530978

>Life is full of suffering
>Life is also full of beauty
>The noises of nature and the sheer ecstasy of being able to experience life in any capacity (rivers, wind through the trees, the beauty of being able to experience emotions like love and grief.)
>Feel a sense of a higher power, feel the oneness with the world and what I perceive as God.

God is real and God is good.
>>
>>25532798

Have you ever sought out God? Have you ever considered you're living a perpetual cycle of sin and misery?

Go to mass for a month, talk to your pastor, get involved with your local parish.
>>
>>25530978
That makes perfect sense OP. While a genocide of children is going on some place in africa god has chosen to funnel his all his might into improving a retard's SAT scores
>>
File: pepe38.jpg (123KB, 1350x1300px) Image search: [Google]
pepe38.jpg
123KB, 1350x1300px
>>25532896
This 2bh you could possibly meet some qt grills there too... church can be fun with all of the pretty buildings and statues. Go meet people at the church
>>
>>25532896
I went to church my whole life. I went through periods of trying to get into it and pouring myself all into the beliefs and reading the bible and trying to be good but in the end it just didn't work and god is a fag
>>
>>25533004
Well that's nice
Tbh senpai
>>
>went to catholic school up until 6th grade
>begged to get out
>finally get into public school
>from mainly white school to mainly mexican
>kindof sucks but still make friends
>over time my faith dwindles
>age 17 my dad dies of cancer
>all faith is lost
>aunt and her husband take me in when i graduate
>put me through 1 year in college
>Originally from Texas, move to Virginia
>Bible belt
>Had to wake up at 7am and read bible with family
>Couldnt drink or really have a social life with people outside of "Our church"
>get really freaked from these zealots
>finally leave and come back home
>Believed in God last year
>Had sex with 9 girls
>Go atheist this year
>Havent had sex since last february

fuck me
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.