[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT WE DISCUSS WHAT THE CURRENT YEAR MEANS TO US

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 2016-01-05 18.46.46.jpg (2MB, 1885x1060px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-05 18.46.46.jpg
2MB, 1885x1060px
I MEAN COME ON

M
E
A
N

C
O
M
E

O
N

>what does 2016 mean to you?
>>
>Another year has passed
>Still haven't made an attempt to better my life

I MEAN COME ON
>>
>>25530174
>Still haven't made an attempt to better my life
You are not alone, my friend. That is what this thread is all about. Let's get into the current year and achieve our glorious realities
>>
File: 2016-01-05 18.47.13.jpg (1MB, 1885x1060px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-05 18.47.13.jpg
1MB, 1885x1060px
Also, want to post the point of my picture. I am mostly on /pol/ and /b/ less so, but I love you guys and saw this tag, with 2k15 and felt you would appreciate it, so I took a pic and started a thread.

My 2016 means that I have a ton of decisions to make.

>be me
>hate office work
>dad wants me to work
>i want to be an actor
>tfw i am 18 and my dad saved for college
>go to college
>think, "i know i will study film"
>do
>think, "i know i will write"
>take english as a second major
>graduate with dual B.A. from state college
>move to CA
>fight for months
>land one after 3 1/2, but internship
>land another, this time working with jennifer Lawrence
>no name at the time
>mom and especially dad don't care
>do other odd jobs
>land agency job
>work for 2 1/2 years on film and tv
>get actors on paying gigs in major motion pictures and tv
>hate it
>follow a friend, i met at the agency to a tech start up
>tech start up grows hundreds of employees while i am there
>get promoted to manager
>manager for over 1 year
>get fired for being too critical too much (learned in my hollywood experience)
>worked there over 2 years
>hate the robotic reality my startup became
>have had enough money to lurk and research my interest for last 6 months
>dad gives me the money
>6 months was my limit, now i need to look for a new job
>2016 makes me anxious desu senpai
>>
Bump
>1st graders
>in newtown
Don't worry I recently registered Republican.
>>
>>25530576
I don't see the point in writing "2k15" instead of the number. It's not like you're saving any time. It's not like during 2001-2009 where you could substitute the two zeroes with a single k. Even then is questionable, because writing a zero is just one smooth loop, whereas a k is, at minimum, two distinct lines. Now that with advanced into 2010+ the k is just adding extra work and all you get in exchange is some stylized number that has outlived its shelf life.
>>
File: 1452044697239.gif (875KB, 178x195px) Image search: [Google]
1452044697239.gif
875KB, 178x195px
>>25531522
>Now that with advanced into 2010+ the k is just adding extra work and all you get in exchange is some stylized number that has outlived its shelf life.
Well shit man, you are right, but what about my future >>25530576 ?
>>
>>25531608
I don't understand how someone who wants to write and attain(ed?) a college degree studying English doesn't know the difference between, "I know I will write," and,"I know, I will write." Even being a greentext story, your style of writing is rambling and nearly incoherent. I'm not even sure if any of the things you described happened in the past, or if this is your imagined future.
>>
File: 1451886035262.gif (342KB, 666x386px) Image search: [Google]
1451886035262.gif
342KB, 666x386px
>>25531800
>Even being a greentext story, your style of writing is rambling and nearly incoherent
I am drunk. Kek. Sorry.
Basically, I kind of want to work on Ray Donovan, and probably can, but I also love my tech company.

I love your punctuation insinuations, but I am an /r9k/ at heart and I have had success, but I also see most of it as hollow and joke-worthy.

I am hoping to find any encouragement.

I write a lot, but not enough for a TV series, or movie... at least not yet.

I really would like to have a TV series on premium and even have the contacts. I just want to know if anyone has any ideas for me, based on my background. I would love to just retire now and enjoy a simple life.

I know the value of eating and how this alone can lead to happiness.
>>
>>25532094
With every post you make, my distaste for you grows. I can respect somebody who knows what they want to do with their life, or at least has some direction. Then again, you're also here asking for ideas while claiming you have years of experience and have even had success in the field. I wish you well, but I think it would be best if we didn't talk any more.
>>
File: 38youreyescdeu.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
38youreyescdeu.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>25532402
Fine. WTF is this board for then, in your eyes
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.