[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who fell for the neetbux meme? Applied for disability back in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1451705350721.jpg (10KB, 136x240px) Image search: [Google]
1451705350721.jpg
10KB, 136x240px
Who fell for the neetbux meme? Applied for disability back in November, got denied, then denied again after I submitted a request for reconsideration.

Just heard that I'm gonna get a hearing in front of a judge, and the average wait time for a hearing to be scheduled is 14 months for my local office. What the fuck, how do you survive waiting 2 years just to get $773 a month, if you even get approved in the first place? Is it just America, or is every country this difficult?
>>
The welfare system greatily favors single mothers and neglects mental health.
>>
What is your disability anon? Gender? Race? Location?
>>
Just scrape together what you can and buy an exit bag, you won't regret it
>>
>>25529880
This basically. If you can pretend to be a black disabled muslim lesbian who somehow has kids that would do it. Note a police record and raging drug habit is A-OK if so.
>>
>>25529929
autism and anxiety

>>25529880
>>25530297
This is true, my lawyer told me that the chances of being approved are like 15% if you're a single male. It's like 60-70 if you're a woman.
>>
>>25529430
in minnesota you qualify for general assistance and food stamps if you're applying for disability
>>
>>25531210
I get food stamps already. $198.
>>
>>25531332
shiiiit, I only get 187

I get 203 in cash tho, thank fuck for the food shelf
>>
>>25531415
Yeah, I go to the food pantry too. I eat like shit but at least it's free. I'm maddest about section 8, housing is the thing I need the most and it's fucking impossible to get on as a single white male.
>>
>>25530434
>autism and anxiety
In other words instant red flags that you're pulling a scam.
>>
>OP has no idea what to say or do
>hurrr pls money I'm sad sometimes and get anxiety in social situations
You're retarded. Do BASIC research before applying for benefits you stupid cunt.
>>
>>25531429
I didn't have any problems getting an income based apt, but I'm in a small town so I tbink that helps
>>
>>25529430
>Waaaah why won't the government let me be a human parasite, sucking money out of my fellow citizen's paychecks they actually worked for! Not fair!
>>
>>25531332
>>25531415
Can I get chips with food stamps?
>>
>>25531493
I have a lawyer. He had me apply for reconsideration, and it was denied. I got a hearing, but it's gonna be like a year before it's scheduled.
>>
>>25531576
Yep. You can get soda and junk food, there's no restrictions. You can't buy tobacco or alcohol, but shady bodegas will ring it up as something else then take on an extra buck or two.

source: buy 40s of steel reserve for $3 at the bodega around the corner
>>
>>25531523
Where do you live? I don't think they're taking applicants here in CT for section 8 right now.
>>
>>25531578
Just get a job you lazy piece of shit, is it that tough for you to push grocery carts and stock shelves?
>>
>>25531637
I've had them. I have one now, it's just under the table.
>>
>>25531623
minnesota

which is not original

>thx eggman
>>
>>25531576
Also people buy food stamps for 50 cents on the dollar all the time. There's no reason to do that unless you're a drug addict though, it's a waste.
>>
>>25531578
If you knew about google, or even better, used google, you would know that you do not need a lawyer.
>>
>>25531809
>representing yourself in an ALJ hearing

no thanks
>>
File: 1434394255655.jpg (6KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1434394255655.jpg
6KB, 249x249px
>Wagekeks getting BTFO iTT
>>
>>25529430
Mother fucker. The welfare system is like that for fuckers like you, I hope you never get an audience. If less people would abuse the system and instead worked towards making it work, it would work as intended and we would have a better society.
>>
>>25531893
>leaving your caps lock on

>>25531919
t. autistic wagecuck
>>
>>25531919
holy fuck he is tarding out

i hope you have a spit screen on your monitor
>>
any neets here live off the land?

im considering it, seems better than become a wagecuck or a governmentcuck
>>
>>25529880
Don't forget to mention being black
There was a news story here a couple years ago where a white mother of two killed her kids and herself after she was denied welfare
>>
>>25532030
Looked into homelessness, looks shit desu. You get robbed and beat up all the time, you can't shitpost on 4chan, and you either have to freeze during the winter in a tent or go to a homeless shelter.
>>
>>25532081
>tent
sounds comfy
>>
>>25532120
Winter camping gear is pretty pricey and you need to set it up somewhere where it's not gonna get stolen.
>>
it takes a while. you just gotta tough it out and if you get approved you get back pay from when you first became disabled

my mom receives disability, she filed back in like 2012 and only just got approved this past november but she got like a 30k lump sum
>>
Fucking hell just find a shady shrink to give you an actual diagnosis so you can shove it in the judge's face. Niggers and social workers know where to find these people obviously your lawyer isn't shady enough to help you.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.