[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wy the fuck is this board filled with so many fucking norm shits?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 657657.png (704KB, 1106x951px) Image search: [Google]
657657.png
704KB, 1106x951px
Wy the fuck is this board filled with so many fucking norm shits?

>Guys look what i txted a girl
>Guys how do i hook up with this girl, i got her number!
>Guys, this girl txted me and wants to go out, what do i do?

Just shut the fuck up.
>>
R9k was dead as soon as gay faggot hipster moot decided to add /lgbt/ and /soc/ it invited in all the cancer. We had a huge spike in gay traps etc threads when it happened and normies thanks to soc.
>>
>>25529617
TFW when gay traps are more normal than you.
Beta uprising when?
>>
>>25529289
/r9k/ is basically now run by a bunch of women who think they posess some type of magic power over the men that makes us worship them.

pretty pathetic.
>>
desu senpai r9k is for anyone who is irrationally sad, not just for people who have withdrawn from society
>>
>>25529617
This is for the most part true.
>>25529694
How droll.
>>
>>25529694
Then why don't they share feels with us rather than rubbing in our face the fact that they are successful and loved and we are not?
>>
>>25529617
/soc/ was made because of all the cancer shit that was being posted here, there was a need for a containment board.
>>
>>25529794
because they're seeking validation that they "did good" and that their measly little existence wasn't all for naught.
>>
Little Caesar's is your answer
>>
>>25529694
No, R9k was created as an experiment, the board is for no special kind of people.

It developed an own culture of green texting and sharing feelings like >tfw no gf and other autist feelings.

Normies and Trap shits invaded it and turned it into a shitfest, like they do with everything enjoyable.
>>
File: 1446704806196s.jpg (3KB, 97x125px) Image search: [Google]
1446704806196s.jpg
3KB, 97x125px
>>25529617
A lot contributed to it, but you are spot on about the lgbt/soc.

>4chan got popular because of media/people showing their friends
>"hahaha look at 4chan fuck with people again i want in on this action"
>everyone goes to /b/ and sees YLYL, raids, roll for ____, post your ___ nudes are successful so they make them too
>/b/ goes to shit so they came here/pol/vp/tv
>/mlp/ wasn't satisfied with an entire board for their autistic needs so they invaded /trash/ which in turn came here and /b/
>THE FUCKING 4CHAN SUBREDDIT
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.