[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Closing letter to /r9k

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1451449684122.png (88KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
1451449684122.png
88KB, 431x450px
Hey everyone, its been nice but its time to go. I have tried my best to give advice when its needed. I even made someone's night once, helped them with an obscure problem with an east but obscure answer. That felt good, and I have seen a lot of really interestkmg threads. This board has an interesting sub population that's hard to find anywhere else. The choose your ability/world/power/artifact/etc. threads are amazing.

Overall it's too negative though. It's too much of an echo chamber. Everyone isn't feeling well, which is why they connect here with other misfits. It's more and more been redirected into hateful energy towards females and how it is out there culturally. The fact of the matter is that the problem is ourselves. Even if most of the people out there aren't compatible with our mentalities for some reason, a successful version of ourselves would find and associate with those of like mind. It's simply taking our anger about our predicament and launching it out at others.

People here have a lot of potential, they really do. Unmatched in bants, and able to see through the superficiality of how most people live their lives. There is a lot of insight here in that way, and whenever a college thread pops up its filled with very intelligent majors. Don't stay in the echo chamber. Improve yourselves, venture out, and obtain your dream qts. Improving onself is a hard, gradual build of momentum that takes years. I think a lot of you are up for the challenge though.

Bon voyage, it'll see myself out now that I'm becoming a normie. It'll be on the ld4all forum under lucidkitsune if you want to correspond with me for whatever reason
>>
>>25529273
Goodbye. I don't know who you are
>>
>>25529435
Just someone who posted advice sometimes. Im not so high profile.
>>
File: adv.jpg (100KB, 1614x190px) Image search: [Google]
adv.jpg
100KB, 1614x190px
>>25529663
Their mentality is not susceptible to advice. It's expected. They have to realize for themselves that they are the problem and have to adjust accordingly. It's going to take some self-introspection for them to figure it out on their own. You can try to lead them there but they will most likely dismiss any advice.
>>
some of us don't want advice, some of us are here to be with others who will most likely kill themselves one day
>>
I actievely come here to hate women. I fully agree this board is poison, but it's unfair to say it's not doing what you thing it should be.
>>
See ya man.
I have been bettering myself since I have been on this board. It has reminded me that I can become better. I have been losing weight and am becoming just an overall nicer person.
I appreciate all of the advice you have given, even though I have never read it, because you are just trying to help.
>>
Wait is this shit real? I thought this board was full of trolls pretending to be suicidal teens who have a hard time getting women. What gives? Fucking faggot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.