[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw stacey who friend-zoned me keeps calling every 2 months

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

> tfw stacey who friend-zoned me keeps calling every 2 months asking for free drugs

I always tell her that she can have some drugs if she lets me creampie her but she always says

> Aw that's sweet but I just see you as a good friend

Why would you give free shit to people? Does this seriously work on other men? Obviously not since she seems to be cycling through them back to me every couple of months.

Lately she also calls up to ask me romance questions about Chad.

I can somewhat understand the concept of her trying to leverage her sex appeal for free stuff but I _completely_ don't know what the love advice shit is about. I am a sociopath and her motives are seriously confusing me, what is she trying to do?

More importantly, is there anything I can say or some mental trick I can use to get her to fuck me?
>>
by "sociopath" i meant "aspergers"
>>
File: 1398560218509.jpg (35KB, 327x329px) Image search: [Google]
1398560218509.jpg
35KB, 327x329px
3 options
>pay like everyone else and quit being a worthless fucking sponge
>use the barter system and trade for good/services of equal value
>give up the pussy
"Grass, gas, or ass... nobody rides for free" is a saying for a reason. Live by it.
>>
>>25529397

Yeah I tell her this flatly and she just hangs up and calls some other guy I guess.

I wouldn't mind trading for sex though but I think my method of broaching the subject is somewhat autistic ("Yes, you can have some if you fuck me." in a loud, flat. monotone voice)

What would a normal person say to move this in an "ass for grass" direction?
>>
Cut the bitch off. She's not worth the hassle.
>>
>>25528796
> I always tell her that she can have some drugs if she lets me creampie her
If you really do always say that, you've got balls and I applaud you.

Tell her you're out of drugs or that you only have enough for you and/or your gf (she doesn't exist but Stacy doesn't need to know that). If she really wants the drugs, she'll have to put out.

Or just tell her the cops are watching you and you refuse to provide her with drugs.
>>
>>25530523

>If you really do always say that, you've got balls and I applaud you

Why does this take balls? Is this "risky" in some way? What do I have to lose?
>>
Learn to say no and stop talking to her
>>
>>25531722
>>25530042

but i want to creampie a stacey
>>
>>25531990
maybe she'll get addicted soon, and see you as the safest and best option to trade sex for drugs.
>>
>>25532065

You trying to make a cuck of me?

She isn't getting jack shit for free ever.

As I stated before, how should I phrase the sex for drugs proposition less autistically so that she would be more likely to accept it?
>>
>>25532147
No. I'm saying that maybe she'll get addicted to those drugs at some point. Will want to have sex with a dealer to acquire the drugs. Will remember that you always offer, and therefore will find it easier to bring it up to you. Knowing that you already will do it will make it easier for her. She'll come and fuck you to acquire the drugs.
I'm saying you get sex.
>>
>>25532196

Wow you cucks are sure good at rationalising ways to get yourselves cucked. No wonder you are such big fat cuckolds.
>>
>>25532196

Addendum: ...but if you are not trolling me and you think this is really possible: thank you for elucidating what goes on in the mind of these beta providers that do cough up the freebies: some ridiculous scenario that sounds like it came out of a hentai manga or a Aronofsky movie.
>>
>>25532256
What? You realize she'll never have sex with you to have drugs if she can call someone else and get them for free or for really cheap? IF there is someone else who will make it easy, she'll never come to you. But if eventually she is addicted, and can't find someone, she'll come to you and have sex with you to get the drugs.

I don't know how this is cucking since this is pretty much the situation you're in.
>>
>>25532356

Its cucking because my delicious drugs would be taken away from me without anything to show for it.

Any method of doing this that involves giving away freebies is out of the question.

I considered lying to her, saying "sure ok" and then raping her when she comes over, but I already tried to rape her a year ago, and she was able to overpower me and push me off and she just laughed at me and it was pretty humiliating.
>>
>>25532485
What? You're getting sex for it you retard, which is the entire point of this thread. YOU ARE GETTING SEX. YOU WILL GET SEX IN EXCHANGE FOR GIVING HER DRUGS. THIS IS THE POINT OF YOUR THREAD?

>its cucking
>is out of the question
>tried to rape her
>overpowered
You've already been cucked.
>>
>>25532539

With your plan I MIGHT get sex for drugs later after I give her free ones now. I'm not cool with that, sorry. Thanks for trying to help though
>>
>>25532665
What? Ah jesus fucking christ.
Either way you're a fucking cuck right now, and you're not gonna get sex from her at any point soon.
>>
>>25529556
Nah im pretty sure normies would just say the same shit in like a slightly less autistic way
Maybe like try something flirty or charming
Also maybe try fucking over her relationship with that "bf relationship advice"
>>
>>25532665
I don't think you understand what I'm saying at all. But whatever.
>>
>>25532745

The getting her addicted thing isn't going to work.

She is a legit stacey party bitch and has done drugs now for long enough that she would already have been addicted.
>>
>>25532740
>try something flirty or charming

The smoothest thing I could think of is

> Maybe we could come to some sort of "arrangement" if you catch my drift, heh, heh, heh.
>>
>>25532784
Alright then, that just means there is no way to get it. If you have been doing this for a while now, and asking for sex, and she has rejected, she must be getting it from somewhere else for a better deal than fucking you.

You're not gonna get sex no matter how you phrase it to her. She's already thought it out, and doesn't see them as equal value.

All you can do now is keep offering, and hope you get lucky.

Also she probably keeps coming back to you because she knows you're a beta fuck who couldn't even force himself on her.
>>
>>25532830

I guess that's just what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.
>>
File: 1450787143536.png (391KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
1450787143536.png
391KB, 500x558px
>>25532485
Holy shit, nigger
She overpowered you? A girl??
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.