[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crippled Anon: How to Make Anon Great Again (Trumpbot edition)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1[1].jpg (107KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1[1].jpg
107KB, 582x800px
Anon is in serious trouble. He doesn't have victories anymore. He used to have victories, if only while playing his vidya games, but he doesn't even have them anymore.

When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let's say, a girl in an online game? They kill us.

When does he beat Asian kids at anything? They send their college applications in by the millions, and what do we do? When was the last time you saw a introverted caucasian in a good college? It doesn't exist, folks. They beat us all the time.

When does he beat Mexican kids at picking up broads? They are laughing at us, at our chastity. And now they are beating us memenomically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they're killing us memenomically. I'd like to use an American sounding meme, but I couldn't even find one for my 5,000 post luxury thread. I don't think anybody makes memes in English anymore. I don't want to order 5,000 Pepes. . .

Anon has become a whipping boy for everybody else's politically correct rage.
>>
File: maxresdefault[4].jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[4].jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>25528571
(cont'd)
When Normalville sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you (points to failed normie). They're not sending you (points to high income wizard). They're sending people that have lots of problems. They're bringing degeneracy. They're bringing sex stories. They're redditors. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to janitors and they tell us what we're getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They're sending us not the right people.

It's coming from more than Normalville. It's coming from all over the lgbt and queer tumblrsphere , and it's coming probably- probably- from the Face Book. But we don't know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don't know what's happening. And it's got to stop and it's got to stop fast.
>>
kek

shit, this isn't /pol/
pol is pumping out new may mays
>>
File: 471[1].jpg (248KB, 613x606px) Image search: [Google]
471[1].jpg
248KB, 613x606px
>>25528699
(cont'd)

SJW terrorism is eating up large portions of the Chinese cartoon message board. They've become rich. I'm in competition with them.

They just placed a hot pocket factory next to the janitors' closet.. Can you believe this? They bought a microwave. When I have to purchase a microwave, I pay interest. They don't have to pay interest, because they took the shekels that, when we left the GamerGate controversey, I said we should've taken.
>>
File: 55a[1].png_large.png (487KB, 680x388px) Image search: [Google]
55a[1].png_large.png
487KB, 680x388px
>>25528783
(cont'd)

So now SJWS have the moderators, and what they don't have, JIDF has. And in 20- and I will tell you this, and I said it very strongly, years ago, I said- and I love the janitors, and I want to have the strongest janitor force that we've ever had, and we need it more now than ever. But I said, "Don't hit Moot," because you're going to totally destabilize the Chinese message boards. JIDF is going to take over the message boards, SJWS and somebody else will get the ban hammer, and it turned out that SJWs are now taking over the boards. Think of it. SJWs are taking over /v/, and they're taking it over big league.
>>
File: 0d4[1].png (18KB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
0d4[1].png
18KB, 400x321px
>>25528908
(cont'd)
We spent two trillion hours in gamegate, 2 trillion. We lost lots of playtime, thousands just on Anita Sarkeesian. We have butthurt shitposters, who I love, I love - they're great - all over the place, thousands and thousands of butthurt shitposters.

And we have nothing. We can't even go there. We have nothing. And every time we give infinity chan equipment, the first time a feminist bitches, they go to a bar, have a party, and call it a victory
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.