[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need someone to tell me it's going to get better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: saddog.jpg (112KB, 960x574px) Image search: [Google]
saddog.jpg
112KB, 960x574px
I need someone to tell me it's going to get better
>>
File: 1450998344756.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1450998344756.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
It's not. Trust me
>>
File: nm.png (1MB, 622x854px) Image search: [Google]
nm.png
1MB, 622x854px
It'll get better, anon!

Arf!
>>
File: 1353477013400.jpg (100KB, 1457x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1353477013400.jpg
100KB, 1457x1079px
All the work you will put in will be for nothing, you'll find yourself regretting staying alive 5 years down the line.
>>
>>25526770

only if you make it better for yourself
>>
It will get better, anon. I know you don't think you have the energy to be better, or think you can or even deserve to but, anon, I believe in you. I know with absolute certainty that if you try, you will succeed. I know. Trust me. You can make things better. You can be happy. I promise.
>>
File: ascended smug wojak.jpg (225KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
ascended smug wojak.jpg
225KB, 633x758px
>turned 29
>been making an active effort to lose weight the last few years
>lost 50 lbs and kept it off no problem, now skinny and looking decent
>realize that all girls my age are literally monsters
>even though I have no job or experience I still have a degree and money
>might actually make it but now I'm not sure if I even want to
>>
>>25526770
james you fucking weeb
>>
No.
It has to get worse before it can get better at this point.
>>
>>25526770
I would, but, based on my experiences, I wouldn't want to get your hopes up.
>>
Nah, it won't. But now that you know in advance, be sure not to be a dumbass. When you predict something, make use of that prediction. You know it won't get better, just don't let it get worse
>>
>>25526770
it won't. But you will start caring less
>>
Don't worry, anon. Shit will get better with time. Trust me and have a good day.
>>
>>25526770

what's wrong anon? why do you feel it won't get better?
>>
>>25526822
Awwww. now my heart hurts.
>>
>>25526770

I miss you and you fucked it up fuck
>>
It's relative.
It doesn't get better but you notice it less at times when there's good things to distract you. These are the good times, they're few and far between though.
Man up and firm it you little bitch
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.