[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you get an average middle eastern girlfriend robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: jjsl1l.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
jjsl1l.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
Why don't you get an average middle eastern girlfriend robots?
>>
>>25526401
because I'm black and not many non-black girls go for that
>>
>>25526401
The avg is beautiful!
Does the avg middle eastern grill also have a feminine benis? This is the dealmaker.
>>
middle eastern women self destruct at 24
>>
>>25526435
I was talking more to the white guys here desu.
>>
>>25526735
I hope you kill yourself desu
>>
>>25526435
white girls aint no into 60 iq
>>
>>25526938
Worst black poster impression ever, please don't post again.
>>
File: 3raJVd7.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3raJVd7.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>25526401
>mfw

But seriously the best gf I ever had was Saudi. Unfortunately she moved back to the middle east after college and it ended. I still regret that.
>>
>>25526401
Man that girl is so beautiful. I just don't think she would ever like me or feel the same as me and like we would never get along, even if for some reason she was physically attracted to me which I don't think she would be either.

But like even in a crazy fantasy where she is attracted to me, I just don't think we would get along.
>>
>>25527013
So she was sucking big american dick? What would her dad think?
>>
>>25527056
It never got to fucking. It was super slow but that was fine with me. Went on somegle dates, made out, hand shit. She was super uptight about anything oral or sex wise. Wouldn't go near it. Towards the end I was getting closer to ay least some bj action but at that point she was legit set on marriage (which involved me converting to islam) I dunno I just punked out. She left and that was it. I think back though and wonder if I made a mistake.
>>
>>25526401
I would if I could.
Id take a fat gf
Id take a shy gf
Id take a nerdy gf
Id take a black gf
Id take a middle eastern gf
Id take a deformed gf
Id take a mentally unstable gf
Id take a cutting gf
Id take an ugly gf
Id take an asian gf
I cant get a gf period. Its not like I can just go to the gf store and say "oh well it looks like they are out of the qt3.14 and stacy models, I guess ill pick something else." I cant get anything because women are repulsed by me.
>>
File: 1451625206723.jpg (5KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1451625206723.jpg
5KB, 300x297px
>>25527126
>The gf store
>>
File: 8sWjBD6.png (45KB, 313x314px) Image search: [Google]
8sWjBD6.png
45KB, 313x314px
>>25527032
>girl

teehee are you gay anon?
>>
>>25527117
you 100% did. enjoy your useless american whores who will kill your soul
>>
I don't live in the middle east and the few middle eastern girls i have contact with don't like me.
>>
>>25527184
Yeah, I think you're right. Not like I can do shit about it now
>American/European, they're all the same
>>
>>25527223
>local mosque
Paki, indian, arab will be there. Be warned you may have to fake being a muslim for success

>watch out for homeland security too
>>
>>25526401
Hands down the best gf material. Seriously if you can get one, marry them
>>
>>25527246
I live in Sweden so there's quite a few sand niggers here but they're almost always male.
>>
I used to have an older milf one. Amazing feel.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.