[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /trapped in a lie/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: FUCCKKCKK.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
FUCCKKCKK.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
Who here too deep in a lie and now have to see shit through, or have to keep lying now as a result?

> Tell employer I know X programming language.
> Get assigned my first task involving that language.

> Studying tirelessly before next week.
>>
ahahahaha lying sack of shit
>>
>>25526198
>Tell self I want to live
>Stuck living
>>
OP you dumbass you're supposed to lie on the experience part of the resume, not the actual fucking skills. You're supposed to embellish those to make them sound fancy when in fact their not their just the required shit.
>>
File: ffffffffffaaawwwwwwk.png (707KB, 955x540px) Image search: [Google]
ffffffffffaaawwwwwwk.png
707KB, 955x540px
> Lie to co-workers about my sexual experience.
> Everyone comes to me with sexual/dating advice.
> I'm the only one who is still a virgin.
>>
>>25526198
When you learn it will be the truth and the lie disappears
>>
>>25526198
Well, if finishing that task is actually worth it and you can do it then go for it m80.
Honestly that would make you more of an opportunist rather than a liar.
>>
>>25526198
nigger, what did you think would happen
what positive outcome could possibly come from you claiming you know how to do something you know nothing of, that you'll immediately be asked to do? you deserve whatever comes of this
>>
>Tfw I no longer am in the habit of telling absurd lies on the internet for attention

Fuck yeah therapy, Life is good. I sympathize though my lying just fucking ruined most of my life and I was never able to have any type of proper relationship.
>>
>>25526483

yo how did you cure it? what was therapy like? pls respond I need help
>>
File: awfuck.png (897KB, 1112x640px) Image search: [Google]
awfuck.png
897KB, 1112x640px
My lies don't end there.

> Tell everyone I got hired at a job without final confirmation.

> Didn't get hired, and spent months leaving the house at a scheduled time, ignoring calls.

> Really was just at the library applying for jobs to make the lie a truth.

> Come back home at night pretending to be exhausted.
>>
>>25526500
Cognitive behaviour therapy helps man, Seriously go see somebody before it turns into some really dark shit. I've been to rock bottom in terms of lying and it gets worse and worse. One thing I will say is, No matter what you will always, ALWAYS get caught.

See someone and discuss what options are out there for you its never too late anon.
>>
>>25526577
OP here, currently caught in the lie of telling people how successful I am in life, no I'm not successful and don't know how to tell people the truth. I even give them money when they ask, when I'm actually broker than them.

Just to keep the lie going.
>>
>>25526643
Either quit or try to study to get yourself out of the lie. Either way man you will be caught and it won't be pleasant. I'd quit and try to start new elsewhere.
>>
>coworker called me by the wrong name the other day
>don't want to correct her so just walk away
>slowly realize this woman thinks I'm an entirely different person
>one day she starts talking shit about the real me to my face, oblivious
>fucking lose it, get into a big fight
>my boss gets wind of it
>tfw he wants to see my coworker, me, and the fictional me in his office tomorrow morning
>tfw I'm gonna have to kill the Suze
>>
>>25527213
How did she think you were somebody else?
>>
I'm the result of an ongoing affair if that counts, and I meet my half-siblings on many occasions and lie to their faces
It can't be good for my future but my lying has definitely gotten a lot worse because of it, it's just second nature now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.