[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your only dream in life is to overcome social anxiety

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (204KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
204KB, 707x1000px
>tfw your only dream in life is to overcome social anxiety and be able to go outside>tfw it will never happen and you will die alone, unloved, and unfilfilled
Suicide when?
>>
Even if you overcame your social anxiety and went outside you would still die alone, unloved, and unfulfilled because you're still you, anon
>>
I'll tell you when.

>Samurai Jack comes out and sucks
>Berserk looks even worse than what the trailer looked like and Miura dies and is never completed
>Inevitable Duke Nukem game comes out, sucks and the IP is dead forever

After all three of the above are done, im going to die.
>>
>>25525990

What the fuck, those are my two favorite animes by far?

Did i fuck up?
>>
>>25525907
i wish i could find a job on the internet so i dont have to leave the house so im not a poorfag the rest of my life.... if only i wasnt stupid...
>>
>tfw you used to be so socially anxious that it took you four tries to go to an empty coffee shop and buy a donut because you were hyperventilating so bad
>tfw used to get scared of passing people on the sidewalk and tense up so hard you almost died
>tfw now give less than a fuck

it is so simple

i wish i could come and make out with your sweet sweet socially awkward lips and pass my psychic knowledge of how easy it is on to you so you could just relax and be normal in publci

no one cares

nooo one caaaaaares no one is looking at you, and even in those ultra-rare instnaces where you fuck up SUPER BADLY literally no one remembers 10s later

just relax

go out there and live life, i did and i'm fine

i promise you, just focus on yourself and what makes you happy

faggot
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.