[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i made oneitis angry with me, i'm scared of losing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1443149634965.jpg (26KB, 542x650px) Image search: [Google]
1443149634965.jpg
26KB, 542x650px
i made oneitis angry with me, i'm scared of losing her robots

what do?
>>
>>25523325
What do you mean by "losing her"? A-are you together? By together i mean: do you fuck exclusively each other?
>>
not enough info, anon, need the full context to know, you fuck
>>
File: bibb71[1].jpg (210KB, 563x444px) Image search: [Google]
bibb71[1].jpg
210KB, 563x444px
>>25523325
You rejoice because you are free.
>>
>know her for like two years
>in the beggining she liked me
>she always sends me pics of her
>first were innocent pics, but later they got more and more sexy
>no nudes
>she gets a boyfriend some moths ago
>still sending me pics
>suddenly pics start to scarce
>sometimes sends me a no sexy pic from time to time
>she went to a weding last weekend
>i love how she looks in a dress
>promised me dress pics
>all i got that night is a pic of her in a boy-like shirt
>few days later she uploads the real dress pic in as her profile pic
>go and complain to her
>"well anon, now i will not send you pics anymore, so you'll have nothing to complain"
>>
>>25523911
You're free.

Enjoy.
>>
>>25523911
>has bf
>still "innocently" sending pics
You dodged a bullet, son.
>>
>>25523911
Lmao stay beta you cuck.
>>
It's time to let her go, anon
>>
File: IMG-20151025-WA0006.jpg (39KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151025-WA0006.jpg
39KB, 480x640px
>>25523990
she didn't "innocently" sent pics. what i'm saying is that the theme of the pics at first was more innocent, like she only smiling with no provocative clothes. but since she got her bf the pics started to get more sexy, like showing a little of her loli boobs, or pics of her legs like this one
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.