[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to try cigarettes, but which should i buy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: smug smoker.jpg (8KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
smug smoker.jpg
8KB, 243x207px
I want to try cigarettes, but which should i buy?
>>
>>25523298
doesnt matter, they all kill you the same
>>
lucky strike brown's if you're in europe.

marlboro lights if you're in america. it's your first cigarette, after all.

though there's hardly a point in picking up smoking.
>>
You're a moron, most other drugs are easier to quit than tobacco.
>>
>>25523298
Marlboro reds are the best. Don't let this cuck >>25523335 trick you into smoking lights like a little fag.
>>
>>25523335
Confirm marb lights for people that don't smoke

Anything regular is too thick and menthol is offputting for noobs
>>
>>25523335
>>25523405

Tasteless plebs. Benson & Hedges is the way to go.

>>25523348
don't listen to that faggot
>>
dont do nicotine do cocaine, way better and safer
>>
>>25523335
thanks man

fuck you robot[\spoiler]
>>
>>25523298
Memephis
>>
>>25523405
reds are way too rough for a first timer m8 i'm just trying to help you overcompensating fucker
>>
>>25523405
marl reds are when you wanna cough at 3am in the morning every night
>>
Nat Shermans or Dunhills if you can find them. If you can't find those, Lucky Strikes or American Spirits (ideally periques). Failing that, Marlboro 27's.
>>
File: cigrits.jpg (229KB, 620x449px) Image search: [Google]
cigrits.jpg
229KB, 620x449px
>>25523298
all of them. at the same time.
>>
>>25523548
I've been smoking Marlboro reds since I was 12. They're not too rough for a first timer.
>>
just start up your car and put your mouth on the exhaust pipe
>>
>>25523548
>too rough for a first timer
My first cigarette was an unfiltered American Spirit. We're talking about cigarettes here, not fucking heroin.
>>
>>25523348
You won't get addicted by just trying them. I tried cigarettes, didn't like it, and don't do them.
>>
>>25523823
right, that's a hell of an example you're leading the charge with.
>>
>>25523823
You've been sucking your dad's 8" cock for about that long too, doesn't mean OP needs to take that much faggot nigger dick his first day out.
>>
>>25523298
If you're a nigger get newports
>>
>>25523298
I work at a tobacco store but don't smoke however.

Our most popular cigarettes are Marlboro and Pall Mall. I say try the Marlboro 72 Menthol, they're cheap and smaller. Plus it's menthol so it won't be as harsh
>>
>>25523702
Nat Sherman menthol is the greatest of all time. Camels are better than Marlboro.

>>25523298
How to start:
Smoke it like a cigar to start. Hold smoke in mouth and blow out. Start slow.

You WILL cough whenever you try to inhale. You basically have to train yourself. Just keep at it and you'll get it.

Hold the filter between your index and middle finger with the tip pointing out.

Keep it to 5 cigarettes a day and under.

Never drink and smoke because you'll chain smoke and your throat will feel horrible the next day.

Other than Nat Shermans and Camels, Lucky Strikes are pretty good.
>>
>>25523298
it literally doesn't matter, anyone who recommends you a certain brand was brainwashed by that company, they all taste like cigarettes as long as you don't get native cigarettes made out of Chinese wood chips
>>
>>25524053
There is a difference between brands.
>>
>>25523298
turkish silver.

smoothest cigarette ever.
>>
The question is;

weed or tobacco?
>>
>>25524081
there really isn't.

>>25524187
weed 100% for sure
>>
>>25523298
Marlboro, camels, luckies are all okay
Rollies are the masterrace tho
>>
>>25524263
Have to know how to roll. He's still a baby.
>>
>>25524228
there is you tard. they taste different
>>
>>25524187
tabacco adds something special to the high of any drug. weed typically ruins or worsens most high of drugs.

>cigerattes on meth
>cigerattes on booze
>>
I'll rate all the cigarettes I tried
Marlboro red: Clean taste, burns quick and is strong. Marlboros never last too long.

Marlboro Gold: A red except with more air holes so it's lighter

Marlboro Menthol: Very minty, would not recommend

Marlboro blend 72: it taste like chemicals. Nasty

Marlboro smooth: Taste like pepperment. It makes you caugh like a motherfucker and gets unbareable after you smoke two packs in a row

Marlboro southern cut: Less processed Red. It's really bitter.

Marlboro Black: It sucks. I can see the appeal though.

Parliament: It's literaily a marlboro light except you can snort coke off the end

Parliament Menthol: It's the way a marlboro menthol should be. Not too much menthol

Camel: Has no filter and will kick you in the ass. That being said, you can tell that the tobacco is quality.

Camel Filter: bitter as fuck. Just horrible. It's cheap but better options are avalible for that price. It lasts a long time

Camel Blue: It's a light version of Filters but it's tolerable. Also lasts a long time.

Camel Crush: Has a bead you crush to release menthol. It taste great without crushing the ball

Camel Crush Menthol: This is actually absurd. It's a menthol version of the Camel Crush. You get double menthol and it's unbearable when you crush the bead. It's okay when you don't crush the bead.

Natural American Spirits baby blue: Expensive but so worth it. They pack it tight because it's additive free and it would be way too harsh if they didn't

Newports: These shits are gettho as fuck. They give you the biggest buzz off any cigarette with a filter. They also burn quick so you have to pack the shit out of them

Newport 100: These deserve their own category. It's a newport but lighter and longer. They're all around better but the buzz is less since the filter is longer.

Lucky Strike: Oh boy these will put you on your knees. It has no filter. You need to try them at least once. They're hard to find so good luck.

Pall Mall Red: Last long and cheap
>>
>>25523298
Learn to roll cigarettes
>>
Silk cuts
>>
>>25523298
Export A Greens if you're brave
>>
Kent are good entry level cigarettes but are pretty shitty after you get used to smoking if you're not a woman.
Lucky and Malboro are always good but red ones will probably be too strong if you're starting. They're still the best imo.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.