[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just enlisted as an 11B infantryman Lifes a big meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.gif (297KB, 239x305px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.gif
297KB, 239x305px
>Just enlisted as an 11B infantryman
Lifes a big meme boys!
JUST
JUST
JUST
>>
>>25523017
you'll be back here soon .
>>
>>25523017
Aw jeez man. Come home safe, because your ass is going to goat fucker land
>>
if you have mental health problems and are introverted have fun having a really hard time.

Your mind set will probably change once you get there.

I wanted to kill sand niggers and didn't care about my life, but once i got to fort benning i was like fuck this shit, senpai.
>>
File: MfO1Xk.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
MfO1Xk.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>25523369
Dont care, its bound to be less boring than today!

>>25523389
/k/ told me 11B or 13B were good for people with mental issues
Im not really shy or scared of people, but I just dont like talking to people
I am "riding the tiger" as they say
>>
>>25523438
if you have mental issues in the sense that you don't care that you will die and want to fucking shoot people then yea its good.
>>
I hope you like sand and laying your life down for the 1%.
>>
>>25523438
yea the people part wasn't hard for me. it wont be hard unless you have social anxiety.

It was just the adaption/change that was hard for me. I also realised i was lazy as fuck and had shit work ethic so i had a hard time having to actually work for once in my life

How old are you? if you are older and have worked a decent amount you probably wont have that hard of a time. If you are fresh out of high school and a mommies boy then you will have a hard time
>>
>>25523017
Have a good time dying for Israel
>>
>>25523017

I can't imagine being an infantryman myself. I'm so utterly incompetent at anything practical.

It'd be like a military comedy except a tragedy.

Amusingly enough,shooting straight would be one of the few things I could train myself to do, I've won several archery contests.
>>
File: 1446841850093.jpg (20KB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
1446841850093.jpg
20KB, 400x274px
>>25523624
Im 21, Ive been living on my own for 1.5 years now flipping burgers and landscaping

>>25523642
Thanks I will
Even if you are wagecucking you are still making money for the Jew
>>
File: BzRbZga_.png (173KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BzRbZga_.png
173KB, 300x300px
>>25523017

11B here, you'll still be a loser.
Anything else you want to know?
>>
>>25523809
Do you get weekends off when you are on base?
>>
>>25523857

Generally you do, you might have CQ or Staff Duty on the weekend, or you could be on detail on base somewhere that works weekends. Infantryman get whored out for shitty details a lot because we don't really have a job in garrison.
>>
Can I join up with you

we can be the robot army
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.