[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have Candida Overgrowth Syndrome? Shit's ruining

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: oral_candidiasis.jpg (263KB, 1934x2513px) Image search: [Google]
oral_candidiasis.jpg
263KB, 1934x2513px
Anyone else have Candida Overgrowth Syndrome? Shit's ruining my life...

>crave sugar
>always tired
>tons of random food intolerance/allergies
>constipation unreal
>leaky gut
>feel high all day (gets annoying)
>pic related
>>
>>25521182
Keking at your meme syndrome familia
>>
>>25521182

That image triggered me so much that I had to put some paper over the screen to even reply

I used to have it about 1/4 as bad. Carbonated drinks help, as does an afternoon nap.
>>
>>25521182
what steps are you currently doing to manage it?

also, whats your diet like?
>>
File: IMG_20150314_170101.jpg (97KB, 998x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150314_170101.jpg
97KB, 998x960px
Le original comment xD
>>
yes actually

inflammation of the scalp
>>
>>25521247
I've tried mostly everything and the only thing that seems to work is eating very lean only veggies and little meat. I'm going to call the doctors for an antibiotic because the shits out of hand. My diet was average before and now it's very good, but it's not helping much. The constipation is horrible no matter what I've tried.
>>
>>25521404
Have you tried apple cider vinegar? It is supposed to help with candida and a lot of other things, like digestion, etc. You have to get Bragg's ACV, since it has a sediment that most others filter out.

It tastes really strong and nasty and kinda burns, but i got used to it quickly, and if you just chuck it down your throat without swishing it, that's usually best. You basically just chug down a tablespoon or two of it with meals.

Google it, it does work for a lot of people, and it would be worth trying based on how miserable your life is.
>>
>>25521404
have you treid a probiotic?
the good bacteria for your guts and colon.
>>
>>25521309
jesus christ thats nasty as fuck

not sure if antibiotics will cure that, isnt that fungal?
>>
http://www.bio-kult.com/

I take this shit and it does wonders, trouble is that it's expensive
>>
>>25521634
I dilute mine with a cup of water usually. It mostly makes me sleepy from the die off feeling, but does help.

>>25521638
Yup. I've even tried candida killing supplements they all just make my eyes bloodshot and I get tired.

I've tried caprylic acid, L-glutemine, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, undecylenic acid, probiotics, gluten free diet, strict veggie and little meat diet, low sugar diet, less/more water with meals, more/less exercise and all seem to not fix it.

I think I got this way from sleeping with mold. I noticed I can't eat yogurt anymore as it makes me not poop for 3 days and eventually out comes a tiny 1 inch hard piece.
>>
How do you even know you have it though? I went to the doctor and said I think I have it, since I have all the symptoms but he said there was no such thing and that you can only get an internal yeast infection like that from an accident within surgery.
>>
>>25521182
so how does a fungus find its way into your gut and tongue and manage to stay there forever?
>>
>>25521404
antibotics wont help, you need antifunguls. apple cider vinegar, oregano oil extract, and lots of ginger and garlic with a good diet for like 4 mouths cured me.
>>
>>25521936
It's really the only thing I'm guessing it is.

I'm almost 90% sure it is candida because when I eat just a tiny bit of sugar I get a huge burst of energy and my gut feels like it's all fizzy and shit. My tongue was never white eiher and it slightly burns and my breath smells horrible and never did. Also when I eat things that cause it to "die" according to online it causes my eyes to get red as hell and I get so tired and just sleep. I have so many food intolerances now it's unreal too. Never used to have any. Again I'm not sure, but all these signs are pointing to it.

Everyone says I'm crazy too it's funny as hell.

>>25521962
It forms due to changes in your diet or your lifestyle. I believe mine is from mold or too many carbs.
>>
>>25521182
Have you tried scraping it off?
>>
>>25522087
GO TO A DOCTOR FAG
>>
http://www.candidasymptoms.net

/thread

Wash your gut, take an anti fungal, make tongue cheese
>>
>>25522110
yep it just burns and comes back

>>25522152
am going to
>>
>>25521182
Do you also see white stuff in the bowl after taking a shit?
>>
>>25522456
Bits of mucus and tiny bits of undigested foods.
>>
File: WIN_20160105_173614.jpg (71KB, 562x714px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160105_173614.jpg
71KB, 562x714px
>>25521182
got my nystatin lil nigga
10 days what what

does it really make you crave sugar? fuck bro i wonder what will change when it finally goes away
>>
I actually have the same shit paired with indigestion, it's literally ruining my life.
No drive to do anything, feel constantly ill and tired.

It helps when I don't eat processed sugar at all. I also try to eat probiotic food in order to restore the balance in my guts. It helps slightly.
>>
Why do doctors and society have such a disbelief in intestinal disorders? While they blow away the legitimate explanations, they come up with "Irritable Bowel Syndrome" where you're just inherently vulnerable to some foods, even if the problem only started recently.
>>
>>25521182
>>25521309

holy fuck, how do these people have relationships? this is repulsive
>>
>>25523058
>Why do doctors and society have such a disbelief in intestinal disorders?

Answers:
>Doctors are brainwashed by big pharma, and big pharma wants you to stay sick in order to keep making money off of you.
>Most of society is also brainwashed and they are too stupid to think otherwise than what they are force-fed by the media, so in return they will think you are nuts, etc.
>>
>>25523152
They don't, they have the most rancid breath.
>>
>>25522860
try some betaine hcl with pepsin it really helps
>>
>>25521182
had to adblock your image because it was so fucking unnerving
>>
I think i have this. I get constent gurgling after i eat for like 1 to 2 hours. I kinda just stick my fingers down my throat to throw up. Only air comes out and that kinda works. I found the problem doesnt happen as much with heavy drinking(spirits), but im thinking that im slowly becoming an alchoholic.
>>
>>25522665
yeah I crave it unreal

>>25523058
to make more money
>test after test pill after pill lie after lie

>>25523542
try some betaine hcl with pepsin
>>
Y'all niggas need an anti-fungal, a ketogenic diet, and a soil-based probiotic.
>>
>>25521182
I have this and acid reflux.

I fucking hate my body. My breath always smells like vomit.
>>
Who /AcceptedToHaveShitBreathConstantly/
I do, people never talk to me, couldnt be happier.
>>
>>25521182
>>25521309
This used to happen to me but it stopped once I cut a lot of the milk I drank out of my diet.

Not that milk is bad, I still have a cup a day or so, but I drank shitloads of it when I was younger.
>>
>>25523770
tfw dairy free and still have it feelsbadman
>>
>>25521182
have you tried using some ultra strength anti bacterial mouthwash?
>>
>>25523828
Have you tried using acid?
>>
i have some white stuff in the upper part of my tongue but it doesn't look fuzzy and shit like op's picture.

my diet is shit, every day i have a honey bun for breakfast and then some friedchicken/taco/burger for dinner, with some gummy candy or chips mixed in whenever i start to feel hungry. i also drink 3-4 water bottles a day, i haven't had juice/pop in 3 years and i rarely ever make tea or coffee. recently i'm always feeling thirsty and if i don't constantly sip water every few minutes my mouth gets dry as fuck.

do i have what op has or is it something completely different
>>
>>25524011
It sounds like you have pre-diabetes or just straight up diabetes if you're eating that much sugar. If not, try getting more sodium, magnesium, and potassium to rehydrate your shit (water alone isn't enough).
>>
>>25524011
>my diet is shit, every day i have a honey bun for breakfast and then some friedchicken/taco/burger for dinner, with some gummy candy or chips mixed in whenever i start to feel hungry.

This made me laugh:
>i also drink 3-4 water bottles a day,
>i haven't had juice/pop in 3 years and i rarely ever make tea or coffee.

Your shitty food you consume is so terrible (no good nutrients), that doing the second part of what you said is just about useless. Fix your food as well and stop being a fucking dumb lazy nigger, or eventually die a slow painful death.
>>
>>25521182
https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/candida-and-fake-illnesses/
>>
>>25524870
it is shitty food but i literally only eat one honey bun, and then i usually have either 3 pieces of fried chicken, 1 burger, or 2 taco's for dinner. then the chips/candy i eat is literally just to make the hunger go away because there's an 8+ hour gap bewteen when i eat the honey bun and my dinner, its not like im stuffing down an entire bag of chips per day or some shit. i'll have like 1-2 handfuls and i put it back.

and i take daily vitamins to make up for the zero nutrients
>>
>>25525230
>it is shitty food but i literally only eat one honey bun, and then i usually have either 3 pieces of fried chicken, 1 burger, or 2 taco's for dinner. then the chips/candy i eat is literally just to make the hunger go away because there's an 8+ hour gap bewteen when i eat the honey bun and my dinner, its not like im stuffing down an entire bag of chips per day or some shit. i'll have like 1-2 handfuls and i put it back.
>and i take daily vitamins to make up for the zero nutrients

I'm not even going to bother, just kill yourself.
>>
>>25524939

What a shitty article. They basically just said "it's fake because look, people are selling things to treat it! " That argument works both ways, and is actually a lot more compelling when you realize the amount of drugs and medical tests you can sell to treat the symptoms of a candida overgrowth/leaky gut.
>>
>>25525310
yes im gonna go kill myself because in an anon is assblasted that i eat garbage food

good fucking joke LMAO
>>
File: lad.jpg (24KB, 510x381px) Image search: [Google]
lad.jpg
24KB, 510x381px
>>25525549
>muh food good dawg
>>
>>25525549
>in an anon
Diet so good, you cannot even type correctly.
>>
>>25521182
she eat too much cum
>>
>>25524011
You could try using a tongue scraper on your tongue and see if that helps. Doesn't sound like you have candida (or diabetes as someone suggested.) I think you should consider eating a better more substantial breakfast, with some protein. I think that would make a big difference, the rest of the food doesn't sound that bad, and you may cut down on snacking if you eat more at breakfast.
>>
>>25521182
You fucking idiot
>crave sugar
Everyone does
>always tired
Everyone is
>tons of random food intolerance/allergies
Bad luck
>constipation unreal
Eat better
>leaky gut
How do you even know you have that?
>feel high all day (gets annoying)
You're just tired
>pic related
That's bad hygiene, nothing worse
>>
>>25523058
because this shit goes away any time someone does a study on it and it turns out that you're making it up. see gluten """""""sensitivity"""""""
>>
>>25521309
Hands down one of the nastiest things I have ever seen.
>>
>>25521182
Damn sorry to hear that, have you been to the doctor yet?
>>
I was prescribed flagyl and it gave me that shit. Its been two months and the stuff is almost gone.
>>
>>25527772
how are you getting it to go away
>>
i have most the symptoms, wouldnt have expected this to be the cause

maybe why fasting provides you with so much clarity
>>
>>25528437
>>25527772
Are you guys female?
>>
>>25527772

Same here senpai. Was on three antibiotics that gave me that shit.

Just brush your tongue everyday and it'll eventually fuck off.
>>
File: tongue.png (56KB, 139x177px) Image search: [Google]
tongue.png
56KB, 139x177px
My tongue sorta looks like that.
I'm not going to die right?
>>
>>25529071
That's picture-book tongue cancer. I'm sorry, Anon.

Source: I'm a doctor.
>>
>>25521182
>Hey anon, let's makeout :)
>>
>>25521182
>>25521309

I have a lot of paranoia about my breath because of a combination of things, mostly mental illness, including a stray comment that a 3rd grader told me about 8 years ago and reinforced any time someone coughs in my vacinity or turns away from me. I currently do the following

>morning
>brush with special odor-neutralizing toothpaste
>floss
>nasal rinse with saline/baking soda solution
>gargle with chlorhexidine for dogs (in my country you can only buy over the counter in the form of dog care products)
>wait 30 minutes
>rinse with purified water
>chew an oral probiotic
>after eating any food scrub all surfaces of my mouth with a toothbrush and rinse thoroughly
>gargle mouth rinse occasionally
>constantly drink water throughout the day
>also sometimes pop 5 xylitol mints
>brush and nasal rinse again at night

I swear to god if my mouth got half way to the point of these nasty fuckers I'd kill myself, no hesitation.
>>
>>25529071
rip anon. you will die from cancer
>>
File: dog puke.jpg (230KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
dog puke.jpg
230KB, 720x960px
>>25529486
actually made me gag
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.