[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I use a mentally deficient girl as a practice gf? As

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: 1449852249573.jpg (90KB, 600x663px) Image search: [Google]
1449852249573.jpg
90KB, 600x663px
Should I use a mentally deficient girl as a practice gf?

As part my scholarship I have to volunteer to help young people with retardation at a center for the "mentally disabled" (I'm a Psychology major). there's this 16 year old chubby blonde with glasses there, we usually play board games together, I help her feed her rabbit and she laughs at my racist jokes. Pretty sure she's in love with me.

Should I take advantage of her retardation? I only slept with a prostitute before and really want to experience sexual intimacy. I'm a bit afraid of getting caught though (I'm 20).
>>
>>25521058
OP you are a sick man. Seek help.
>>
Don't do it OP. You will do her a lot of damage.
I don't know what their lives are like so I can't say whay kind of damage you will do but their lives are worse than ours, its not worth it.
>>
I can't see a single thing going wrong with that plan :^)
>>
File: 1320698034560.jpg (4KB, 190x151px) Image search: [Google]
1320698034560.jpg
4KB, 190x151px
I refuse to believe this post isn't bait.
>>
File: 1449328531832.jpg (108KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449328531832.jpg
108KB, 640x960px
>>25521561
I don't know man. She never had a boyfriend and she clearly likes me. Wouldn't it be beneficial for both of us?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
OP FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
>>
>>25521703
>Wouldn't it be beneficial for both of us?
No. If most 16 year old girls barely ever know what they want or what is good for them, a 16 year old girl with special needs is DEFINITELY not going to. Leave her alone man
>>
>>25522070
>barely ever know what they want or what is good for them

That's bullshit made up by roasties who don't want men dating younger women. Who's to say they don't know what's good for them? by that logic I can say that women in general don't know what's good for them, since so often they end up in abusive relationships and divorces. Nobody knows what's really good for him. She'll be happy to be with me and won't know she's just a practice girl.
>>
>>25521058

You realize that if you get caught fucking a mentally retarded child that your life is over, right?
>>
>>25521058
theres one in the same block as me, that just turned 18. she's always talking to me and follows me when i go check the mail.

should i?

she's autistic as fuck tho.
>>
>>25522269
Yeah that's why I'm worried but I'm not really sure what the laws are in this case. Is there a special law about taking advantage of the mentally disabled or will it be just like being with any other 16 year old girl?

>>25522317
Is she good looking?
>>
>>25522217
The brain is still developing significantly at age 16, doesn't stop until your mid twenties. They're physically developed but far away from being mentally developed. Neuroscience backs this up. Or are you one of those guys who thinks roasties are the reason you're not allowed to fuck 12 year olds?
>>
>>25522370
yes, there are special laws for taking advantage of mentally retarded children. are you yourself too retarded to see that?
>>
>>25521058
Being a psychology major, you know how unethical that is OP, pyschologists get struck off for that shit!
>>
>>25522370
Yeah i think it would be a tougher sentence because she is classed as more vulnerable. It would definitely get you barred from a lot of jobs too, including almost all psychology related ones
>>
Do it op, love triumphs all!
>>
>>25522560
>how unethical

Ethics is a very subjective matter, and I'm leaning towards the nihilist side myself.
>>
These guys saying no are just jealous they aren't getting some sweet p00n like you OP. Do it, it can't go wrong
>>
>>25521058
this is why i love r9k

>is it ok to fuck a literal retard, who is also underage and under my care?

any court on gods green earth is going to ream your anus if you do. it's not a good idea. you've been studying psych for a while, so you will have already been taught it's massively unethical.

that said, you are on here, which means your life must be pretty empty and fulfilling. do it fgt
>>
what the fuck is with all these moralfags here

why the fuck not do it op, she likes you, she's probably starved to have sex - what the fucks the problem?
>>
>>25522830
They are just a bunch of roasties getting toastie over a guy having sex with someone who can't manipulate or use him. Same reason they hate prostitutes. They like to have a monopoly on sex.
>>
obligatory content for the thread
>>
File: fap fuel.png (885KB, 905x911px) Image search: [Google]
fap fuel.png
885KB, 905x911px
>>25523113
>your comment wasnt original
>ok redo it
>forget picture
baka senpai
>>
>>25522767
Calm down. It's not like he is going to marry her. He clearly said 'practice gf'.
>>
>>25522217
Okay I get it, you just seek validation from a group that you deem important. If you are already convinced and you just want a "do it" then bloody do it, just know that not everything will go as you think, and who knows it may even deprive you of further intimate experiences which could end up being better (I can't see the future so take it with a grain of salt). But again if you are 100% convinced then just go on.
>>
>>25521058
Do it and share her with us.
>>
>>25522721
Psychologists have a strict ethical code, this would definitly barr you from all psychology related jobs.
Not a philosophical thing, an actual legal thing.
>>
>>25523282
Lol. Their strict moral code doesn't stop them from bilking marks by diagnosing them w/ fake diseases.
>>
>>25523282
Well duh, I'm not planning on getting caught. That's why I said I was worried.
>>
>>25523363
ethical code, not moral code. Destroying animals for an experiment may be immoral, but, if justified, it is not in conflict with the ethical code for psychologists. Easy to get mixed up there.
>>
>>25523365
I know you're not actually going to do it, but I'll pretend that you would in this post.

Don't, you'll feel like absolute shit, and she will too.
>>
>>25523408
So it's ethical to charge morons $100hr to treat "ls" they made up and can't cure?
>>
I think a half-tard makes for a fine practice gf. It's a symbiotic relat78thionship.
>>
>>25522951
>thinks women are manipulative
>encourages and condones adult men having sex with mentally retarded children
>>
>>25523464
It isn't in conflict with the ethical code.
I think you're getting caught up here on thinking ethics is this bague, philiosophical sense of right and wrong. In psychological terms, it isn't. Ethics is whether a study is within or without the psychologist's code of conduct.
Also you're thinking of psychiatrists.
>>
File: 1449107994688.jpg (14KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1449107994688.jpg
14KB, 240x240px
>>25523515
How is it symbolic?
>>
>>25523532
I think you're misrepresenting op's motives. He said 'practice gf' not'pump and dump'.
>>
>>25523558
symbiotic, you have a relationship with someone which is mutually beneficial, she needs you and you need her.
>>
>>25523533
No, im thinking of psychologists too. The whole field is unethical.
>>
>>25523561
Doesn't matter, it's still an adult man manipulating and fucking a retarded child. So no I didn't misrepresent anything
>>
>>25523558
Typo. Meant symbiotic.
>>
>>25523589
psychologists mostly just research, clinical psychologists often work in hospital, but therapists are usually psychiatrists.

Remember, it's immoral, not unethical.
>>
>>25523596
She's getting practice too senpai.
>>
>>25523618
Psychologists are street dealers of Big Pharma.
>>
just do it like youll show her some she will suck some of your shit up, and in return she learns how to do sex real good, win win.
>>
>>25523677
They probably are in America, but where I live healthcare is completely free, I have no problem with them.

The problem I have is with jew plastic surgeons giving anyone a sex change at the fucking drop of a hat to make big bucks.
>>
>>25523596
what if she likes him back?
>>
A young man needs a practice gf. I see no problem with this.
>>
>>25523198
Yeah just rape her and leave her that gonna damage her retardeness even more u faggot
>>
It is amoral to have a romantic or sexual relationship with someone you're supposed to be protecting.
>>
>>25523949
>amoral

Back to reddit.
>>
File: MMMM.jpg (26KB, 622x357px) Image search: [Google]
MMMM.jpg
26KB, 622x357px
Go for it, famlee. What other uses are retards for?

You'd get great practice sex from them at least. Just say it's a new game you wanna play and they should play along.

I bet their head game would be strong with all that saliva.. MMMMH
>>
File: qa_in_a_nutshell.png (210KB, 368x475px) Image search: [Google]
qa_in_a_nutshell.png
210KB, 368x475px
>>25524070
Morals are a thing, anon.
>>
>>25524751
A thing that doesn't belong on this board. Morals are for normies.
>>
>>25524751
Morals are a made up social convention that changes from location to location. Sure morals are a thing but so is the Moon and fish tanks. What I am saying is that they are irrelevant.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.