[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm ordering a fleshlight online. What's should I order

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: cyber criminal.jpg (15KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
cyber criminal.jpg
15KB, 500x398px
I'm ordering a fleshlight online. What's should I order with it as a "cover package"? Basically so that if I don't get to the package first I can tell them "Oh it's just the ____ I ordered".
>>
An actual flashlight
>>
dragon dildo
no surprise this comment wasn't original
>>
>>25520435

Do you live with your parents?

Just tell them it's a video game or a new controller or something.

If it's just roommates, tell them to mind their own fucking business.
>>
>>25520520
I live with my parents and brother and they are nosy. If I don't tell them they will get suspicious and if I tell them it's a video game or controller they will expect to see it.
>>25520457
Thought about that, but then I remembered I have a mini one in my desk and they know it works.
>>
>>25520572

Then just tell them the truth. Tell them you'd rather fuck a fake pussy than use your hand, and that maybe they should mind their own business from here on out if they don't want to be subjected to anything that awkward again.
>>
>>25520639
I think I would just get nagged a lot about being more social if I told them that.
>>
>>25520639
Savage post if I'm being honest relative
>>
>>25520698

So, your family is nosy and they're going to want to see what you got in the mail, and you asked for something that you could use as a cover.. If they're so nosy that they're going to want to see it anyway, then what's the point in lying about it in the first place?

You came here asking for advice, and you're pretty much just saying "oh, nevermind, I guess I didn't actually want any advice, I just wanted to whine about the stupid decision I just made."
>>
>>25520821
The point is that if I'm ordering from Amazon I can have them combine the shipments into one package. Even if they don't, I would only have to catch one package before they do, and hide whatever it is. Then I can still use it as a cover even if the one they catch is the fleshlight.
>>
>>25520871

Then you could order literally anything. Order a fucking novel or something. Why is this even a question?
>>
>>25520871
Just order your fake pussy and tell them to fuck off. If you can't do that, then you don't even deserve a fake pussy.
>>
>>25520435
First off, don't get a fleshlight.
Seriously, ask /jp/.

They have an eternal onahole thread.

Also, they'd be able to tell you whether or not shipping was discreet.
>>
know any good cheap ones on amazon one could buy
>>
just say a video game
>what video game
Super mario men 2k15, unless your parents i doubt theyll care/know
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.