[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what just happened robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>just now pulled up to a fast food burger place
>placed my order and pulled around to pay
>gave my money to the lady
>as I'm waiting for my change some mid 20s Chad wearing avaitor sunglasses walks up to my window and tells me to roll it down
> as he's flexing his muscles he says to me, "son, don't ever tear through a parking lot like that again."
>have no fucking idea what he's talking about so just say "yes sir"
>he stares at me for a minute then walks away back to his minivan and drives away
> the lady gives me my change while staring at the guy in the mini van

I have no fucking idea what just happened, someone please help me understand. I was driving a little fast but not like a blurring speed. I've never met that guy in my life. Was he just trying to assure his dominance?
>>
>>25520227
Jesus dude, you could have not acted like a cuck and told him to fuck off, nice and simple.
What the fuck would he have done about it? Try to open your car door and drag you out?
>>
Yes. You should have just told him to fuck off and if he didn't, just punch him in the jaw.

If the lady saw that you would have gotten a gf but alas you blew it.
>>
>>25520227
You made the right choice OP, it could've been an off duty cop.
>>
>>25520287
I kinda thought he was an undercover cop or something cause he had that way of talking. Wasn't till I saw him get in his mini van that I realized it was some dumb fuck.
>>
File: ¦3erry merry xmas fram xfag.png (3KB, 49x49px) Image search: [Google]
¦3erry merry xmas fram xfag.png
3KB, 49x49px
the clue is in the minivan

he's obviously a father

and as you admit, you were going 'a little fast' through a parking lot attached to a drive-thru

kids wander all over the place in McDonalds car-parks - and if you didn't have your wits about you, you coulda wiped some child out

and since you're so witless as to not know why a man in a minivan might take umbrage with your speed - as evidenced by your need to ask the asshats here about social interaction - i reckon you're a babby-killer in the making

merry christmas
>>
>>25520227
not having a gun pointed at him through the door and telling him to "make me" or some other effect
>>
Maybe it's because you're a dumbass going faster than you should in a fucking parking lot.
>>
>>25521559
because at least here in the midwest your car is your castle, but i retract saying "make me" because that's provocation, but just holding your ground and if he tries reaching through the window at you then you're within your right to defend yourself
>>
>>25521563
Yeah but who the fuck walks up to car in the drive through and say that. If you had seen someone going faster then they should you'd just think "wow that fucker is flying" not, "I should approach that car while flexing my muscles even though I have no idea who is driving and if they have a weapon or not and scold them for what they did while they're trying to get a burger." That dude is more retarded then I am
>>
you should have told that hothead to get out of here
>>
SHould have told him bababababaaaaa I'm loving it
>>
shoulda told him to fuck off. grow some balls man jeez
>>
>>25520287
Pointless.
Ego suspension is a valuable ability.
>>
protip: when someone does this, give him grazy eyes and reach for the glove compartment
>>
>>25520227
Next time pull your piece and give him a Dirty Harry speech.

Fucker came up to threaten you, your threatened him right back.
>>
>guy in my childhood neighborhood always out walking his dog
>every time I drive by he yells "SLOW DOWN!!"
>speed limit is 30
>could literally be doing 25 and this fuck thinks I'm speed racer
>move out eventually
>still go to visit my parents
>driving there one night
>fuckface is out walking his dog
>roll my window down
>gun the motor
>as I approach he turns
>SLOW DO-
>whip half a vanilla frosty at him
>great shot kid that was one in a million
>I stop
>dude stands there shocked
>looks like he just finished a bukkake scene
>dog is going ludicrous jumping on him licking that shit up
>can't think of anything clever to yell
>WAS THAT SLOW ENOUGH FOR YA?!!
>speed off
>>
> not giving him head to apologize
Kinda gay tbqhwy
>>
>>25520287
Assuming he was in America, that probably would've ended up with him getting shot, not worth it.
>>
>>25522400
great story anon keep up the good work
>>
>Drive like a dumbass
>Get called out for it.
>Immediately cave.

Cool story bro.
>>
File: 1421534049851-4.png (93KB, 255x228px) Image search: [Google]
1421534049851-4.png
93KB, 255x228px
you should've just started masturbating, or started screaming rape, always works for me when i need to get out of a bind
>>
You literally got cucked. You just sat there like a little bitch and took it while he asserted his dominance. I bet your legs and hands were shaking so bad

lol @ calling a random guy "sir" hahahaha you're such a bitch boy OP
>>
>>25520287
as always, first post is best post

why is everyone on this board such a huge fucking cuck? if you hate normies lash out at them when its safe (i.e. when you can just drive away) if you don't want to risk anything
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.