[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you committed suicide?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: OjCH1Th.jpg (64KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
OjCH1Th.jpg
64KB, 528x960px
Why haven't you committed suicide?
>>
>>25519473
I already have. I am in hell.
>>
If my situation is the same until age 30, I will.
>>
It's actually a kind of scary prospect, especially because our animalistic instincts are so opposed to our deaths.
>>
>>25519519
shut the fuck up smartass
>>
Somebody has to take care of my dog
>>
>>25519473
I was able to mature past my suicide phase and see life in another light.
>>
>>25519636
How does this happen?How do you go from suicidal to seeing life in another light?
>>
>>25519493
i wonder how many people who say this actually go through with it
probably less than 1%
>>
I actually enjoy living alone and sitting on my computer all day, every day. Not for long though, probably
>>
committing suicide is for cowards.
nothing personal, kid.
>>
I'm still preparing, have to finish my will (just me scribbling requests on a piece of paper), give a friend of mine a Christmas present, finalize my suicide note, and I'm set. I am prepared to die
>>
>>25519473
I don't want to hurt my parents and I don't want them to bury me. There is no worse thing in life than to bury your own and maybe only child.
>>
I somehow managed to form a supportive group of friends that I can turn to when I start feeling suicidal. Also I found out my work offers free outside therapy to those that need it, so I'm getting in on that.
>>
Waiting to see if the pills work
>>
i don't want to go hell, cuz i'm in hell already

you'll never understand
>>
>>25519809
ayylmao cya on the flip robot
>>
>>25519777
Are you saying that your coworkers and superiors know about your mental state?
>>
because of instinct of survival and hope. somehow i think the future will be better. All i want is a small house and be able to play vidya 12 hrs a day.
>>
>>25519473
I might if I had a gun, since that would make it easy
>>
>>25519651
Its impossible to explain, everyone experiences it differently. Become conscious of everything, suicide is just a phase or reaction to events. Its chemicals and the subconscious making you feel the way you do. There is no advise that holds true for everyone. Hang in there, seek help, talk to someone.
>>
I have no reason to. I'm not "happy" but I'm not suicidal and I don't regret my life. I can't claim to be content anymore, but that's entirely because of a factor in Florida. I'll work on getting back to being content and everything will be just fine for me soon
>>
>>25519728
How are you planning on killing yourself?
>>
File: 1451924302519.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1451924302519.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
As much as I hate myself and want to die, I don't want to hurt my mom and grandma. My death would crush them, my grandma especially, who has been so good and kind to me.
Also, if I do, no one would take care of my dog, and I can't do that to my only friend.
Might an hero, when no one is left to care when I die.
>>
I'm still scared of going through with it
>>
>>25519973
At first i was gonna hang, but i didnt buy the rope and theres no way i would be able to find a 10 foot drop. So i decided to lie down on some railroad tracks near my house, hopefully the train will give me bonus autismo points when it kills me
>>
>>25520029
I seriously know that feel, bro.
>>
>>25519561
Don't get me wrong anon, I hate life, but death is scary.
>>
>>25519835
Some of my co-workers/superiors know about my mental state, not a lot of them. Honestly it has saved my ass from getting fired (also an alcoholic), and they give me little "time outs" when my anxiety gets so bad that I can't breath or it feels like I'm having a heart attack. My friends all know because I've been pretty honest with them though since I've ask them for help or support or just someone to talk to.
>>
Because I've already decided on what method I'm going to use, but it's going to be a bitch to get my hands on and I simply don't feel like putting in the effort for it at the moment.

When I've built up enough self-loathing and negativity for it to actually be worth all the hassle I'll get off my ass and go find what I need.

Or maybe I'll just sit here miserable never working up enough fucks to give until I die of old age or some disease. Oh well. I'll be dead either way.
>>
>>25520116
Good for you, and I envy you Anon. I don't dare to tell them because I don't want them to mock me behind my back. Fuck my life.
>>
>>25520274
In my experience people are willing to be more helpful and supportive than you give them credit for. You just got to find the right people. That random dudebro or some stacy might not be the best person to confide in, but there are people out there that can be kind and empathetic. At least in my experience.
>>
>>25520248
Comon anon get those materials. I'm Not being edgy, I respect that you got as far as planning it all out and if life is that bad for you, I wouldn't want you to suffer more than you need to. Get those things anon
>>
File: 1442023808576.jpg (124KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1442023808576.jpg
124KB, 600x801px
>>25519473
It would fuck wit my parents
Hard to an hero painlessly in my country
Want to try a couple things before I go
>>
My normie gf, who's said herself she would give up on life if I did.

sometimes even that's not enough robots, today will be the day
>>
>>25519487
ofcourse they would have 4chan in hell
>>
>>25519561
dumbass fucking detected. what he said wasn't remotely complicated.
>>
I'm afraid my mom would start using drugs again. Also I'm a pussy and I'm scared of not being alive anymore
>>
>>25521154
>Having a GF

why are you even fucking here?

>>25519473
I lack the firepower (pun intended).
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 896x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 896x349px
My dad is in a bad spot right now so I don't want to make things worse for him. It doesn't help my sister is a manipulative bitch and constantly asks him for stuff.

I'm too damn lazy to live but I'm too much of a sap to die. I guess I'm just gonna keep chugging along until things look up for him or I'm in a position to help him out.
>>
suicide is expensive
>>
>>25522610

>I guess I'm just gonna keep chugging along until things look up for him

I'm in the same boat, anon, but you gotta know that when things do start looking up for your dad, that final glimpse of hope will be completely squandered if you decide to end yourself, because your death becomes a horrible burden, and it trumps everything.
>>
>>25520048
Don't do that, it's a shit method
>>
I have three cats and two dogs that depend on me. No family or friends to take care of them if I were to pass.
>>
I'd rather just slowly kill myself with drugs and alcohol.
I just seek out physical sensation at this point.
>>
>>25519892
>. There is no advise that holds true for everyone
There is though, it's
>just bee yourself :^)
>>
File: 4d3d3d.gif (548KB, 203x335px) Image search: [Google]
4d3d3d.gif
548KB, 203x335px
>>25519473
theres too many things i want to do
i stopped caring about getting a gf and i got much happier as a result
now i live for myself and shit is great
i chill with my friends, go to work, spend my money on whatever i want
>tfw bought myself a little french press to try it out to see if i like it
>>
>>25519473
I've still got stuff to do, but unless I'm hit by a bus or develop cancer in the next decade, I'm going to die by my own hands.
>>
>>25519473
because my dog would get upset.
>>
>>25519565
Dogs are the greatest thing in existence. If there is a God, the dog is its masterpiece creation.
>>
>>25522761
I've always been a shitty son, and I'm distanceing myself from him now that I'm away for school.

I don't think it'll hit him too hard.
>>
Hoping against hope that I'll live to see Chad and Stacey meet the Day of the Rope. Once I kill myself there's no going back.
>>
>>25523393
>yfw God is dog's anagram
>yfw Dog = God mirrored.
>>
>>25519473
I need to get out of the states.
>>
>>25519473
There is a high probability that the woman in that picture has had sex with that dog.
>>
>>25519561
what's it like being a retard?
>>
>>25521758
Because even robots have gfs
>>
I think death could be more horrible than this shitty existence.
>>
yeah well I'm pretty much just waiting until my parents are not here anymore.
In the meantime, I'm trying to do a couple of things that mean a lot to me.
>>
what an ugly dog
>>
Instead of self loathing and directing my grief inward, I direct it outward in the form of hostility to others.
>>
>>25519689
trust me it won't last long
>>
because I'm too depressed to work up the energy to do it.
if I ever do rise to the occasion, I'll be headed for one big, big fall
Splat!
an hero
>>
>>25519473
im scared of going to hell because it might be worse that this
suicide is a sin, remember
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.