[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have virtual relationship with a girl >she once liked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1448774955110.gif (248KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1448774955110.gif
248KB, 250x238px
>have virtual relationship with a girl
>she once liked me
>always sends pics of her
>not nudes but sometimes something considerably sexy
>she gets a boyfriend
>still sends me pic like all the time
>pics start to scarce
>not sexy pics anymore
>sends me a no sexy pic from time to time
>love to see her in dress
>she went to a wedding last weekend
>promised me pics f her in dress
>all i get is a shitty pic of her in a boy-like shirt
>later, uploads to her profile the real pic in dress

i know she acts like a slut for having a boyfriend and sending me pics of her, but i'm kinda worried for losing the most close thing i have to her.
how do i make the sexy pics come back?
>>
Don't get attached to any girl online my friendly robot. You will only feel like shit when you lose her.
>>
>>25518844
I'm not OP but is this really true? I have an online gf and i really like her. Should i give up on her?
>>
Move on. It really isn't worth it.
>>
>>25518894
Yes, you should, I had one kindda 3 years ago and then she just stopped felling anything, it is one of the most strange and bad feelings i've ever felt
>>
>>25518955
But how do i end it?
>>
>>25518894
Depends if you're gonna see her or not but I was in a ldr with a girl in the same country as me and a few hours of train away. It lasted 6 months and we never saw each other for different reasons. Anyway we broke it off in december because it wasnt going anywhere and the sadness from not being able to see eachother as much as you would like is too much at some point.

But the remember, the longer you wait, the harder it will you punch in the stomach.
>>
I don't think there's really much hope for you at this point. It's possible she'll break up with him and come cry to you.
>>
>>25518968
You can do it slowly, just say you're looking for something more real, something deeper, try to get away slowly. You don't have to forget everything and just leave, just try to get something more real for yourself
>>
File: IMG-20151025-WA0006.jpg (39KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151025-WA0006.jpg
39KB, 480x640px
>OP here

i know her for like two years, started like somthing innocent, but she started to act like this somehow. i really like her, we have met like two or three times IRL, but she did get that stupid bf, and since she continued sending me pics, i thought all was ok, and i could get back her eventually.
now i'm really worried she promises me pics and gives me nothing but trash and uploads in other place the good ones.

god, i miss pics like this one
>>
>>25519039
Just let her go man, it's not worth it anymore.
>>
>>25519039
You sound like a creep desu
>>
>>25519039
Post more cute legs, amigo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.