[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a genuine robot >kissless hugless friendless autist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

File: 1103699016536712182.png (102KB, 459x260px) Image search: [Google]
1103699016536712182.png
102KB, 459x260px
>be a genuine robot
>kissless hugless friendless autist fat NEET weeb fuck with no talents or achievements in his life
>through self improvement and studying hard turn my life around completely
>have a good carrier, a stable relationship with a qt gf, friends, etc
>come back here, try to help other robots
>"fuck off chad", "jus bee urself brah xd", "le epik selfimprovement meme!"
guys... why

I'm starting to think most of you actually want to be sad and miserable on purpose

>inb4 I'm tall
>inb4 I'm handsome
>inb4 I have a big dick
none of these is true, and I still managed to go from 0/10 loser neckbeard faggot to owning my own flat, car, gf, job and future

why are you guys so afraid of self improvement and actually putting effort into something?
>>
I'm in the middle of trying to escape this robotic hell right now. Stories like this give me hope.
>>
>>25518479
getting /fit/ + /fa/ + /ck/ is always a good start

also forcing yourself to socialize even if you hate it, and learning about people's behavior patterns helps too
>>
>>25518421
if you ever were a genuine *robbit* you would know that posing your ebin successs story will only have a negative impact, but the reality is that you probably were a 19 yo memester when you decided to change your life and be yourself

making such a thread makes you a person worthy of a "fuck off"
>>
>>25518614
Already /fit/, already dress decent, like to cook. Terrible social anxiety and fear of rejection are my main problems. All I have left is to get a job and leave my parents house....but i'm scared.
>>
>>25518801
I was 23 fampai
>>
stop being such a homo, honestly
>>
>>25518421
>why are you guys so afraid of self improvement and actually putting effort into something?

Avoidant personality disorder. Unless near dead drunk I'm always afraid and on the edge.
>>
>>25518801
>no true scotsman fallacy
wew led, I haven't seen that one before
>>
>>25518421
We are jealous that you have the drive to actually improve yourself. I don't care that I'm a piece of shit, which is really bad
>>
>>25519535
if you don't care, why is it bad?
>>
>>25519780
Because if I did care about my situation, I would be able to do something about it. I don't mind being like this, so I'm just going to stay that way.
>>
>>25519827
but that means it's not bad then is it?

why did you write
>which is really bad
>>
File: 1336413132045.jpg (53KB, 510x370px) Image search: [Google]
1336413132045.jpg
53KB, 510x370px
>>25518421

>Implying I want a Gf, a job, or friends

Protip: Wanting to be a normie but failing at it makes you a failed normie
>>
>>25520436
>and then anon left the thread to open another selfhating feel thread about his crippling depression, or ask for advices on suicide methods
>>
>>25520474

I'd probably be more suicidal if I was forced to socialize and work.
>>
>>25520375
read
>>25519827

this post contains original content
>>
>>25520516
>>25520543
anyhow, this board is still 95% about complaining your shitty unhappy life and wanting to kill yourself, this isn't even an exaggeration
>>
>>25520570

What is your point? Your savior complex is showing, normalfag. Keep trying to uplift robots with your cookie cutter hallmark advice.

Your normalfagness is showing and it's making me sick.
>>
>>25520651
>If I fit enough buzzwords into this post it might actually mean something
>>
>>25520570
>95%
Not really
And we like feeling sorry for ourselves. If you don't like it, go away
>>
Maybe deep down in my subconscious I still care about things but my conscious mind has stopped caring a long time ago, at this point in my life I'm just waiting to die. I would kill myself but even that is too much of an effort.
>>
>>25520718
>And we like feeling sorry for ourselves.
>>25520814
>at this point in my life I'm just waiting to die. I would kill myself but even that is too much of an effort.

ok
>>
>>25520993
I know, we're so pathetic and disgusting right? You should leave so you don't have to read our ridiculous emofag posts
>>
>I'm starting to think most of you actually want to be sad and miserable on purpose

A lot of robots don't seem to want to advance in a structure which has shat upon them from a very great height, sometimes for decades and decades. I can only speak for myself, but I don't want to 'see the light.'

Obviously neet pride is ridiculous, but there is a fundamentally correct core to the complaint of the machines.
Their unique situation gives them unique answers to problems which most people are not at all aware of, much like any other marginalised group - the ability to observe social interaction between normies from outside allows for the kind of critical distance which allows people to imagine a world without either normies or robots.
>>
>>25518421
>Have a good carrier

you work in a shipment/packing facility or something. freudian slip.
>>
>>25518421
let me translate.

>Be a fat chad
>Lose weight
>Get friends and gf
>Listen guys i have this amazing trick.
>>
You got lucky. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't act like everyone can have the same life as you.
>>
>>25518421
When I was still a miserable NEET I didn't want to hear any of that. When you're deep down you need something tangible to motivate you and you need to start with baby steps. Every day, a dozen or so saviours come here to make threads that are literally "Hey guys look at me, I have everything that you want and I'm going to tell you how to get it, just throw your entire life around, it's that easy xDDD". Even now that I've got my life on track I still acknowledge that most of it was down to sheer luck. I landed a one in a million job and met a one in a million girlfriend.

No matter how ugly you think you are or how much of a loser you claim to have been before, compared to an actually depresses robot you are Chad.
>>
>>25518614
Why /ck/?

I've been doing /fit/ + /fa/ + /lit/ + lurking /biz/ in order to get some brains in addition to looks.
>>
File: 1433100327034.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1433100327034.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>25518818
You can do it. It's the first step towards improvement.
>>
>>25518421
Yo, OP. I am successful too. Do you really want to know the truth about this board? I am asking this question because you might want to find it out yourself. Do you?
>>
>>25522717
they don't want to improve their lives at all no matter what?
>>
>>25518421

so how did you do it?

pls respond
>>
>>25522496
The only thing that dooms you to be miserable is your attitude and self-fulfilling prophecies.
>>
How did you get friends? I have improved in every other aspect but people still find me unbearable to be around.
>>
>>25522814

How unfortunate for me that this thread was not the catalyst for change in my life that you hoped it would be. Better luck next time I suppose.
>>
The truth is that you have to be muscular and outgoing for any girl to like you enough to want to date you. If you're shy and/or average, then it's next to impossible. I'm 21 and am trying to accept this fact. I've never talked to any girls, but I know that they wouldn't like me. I'm too boring and shy. I also have avoidant personality disorder. It annoys me when people make fun of virgins in their 20s+, because it's basically all determined by birth and childhood. It's not anyone's fault if they're a virgin.
>>
Allow me to try and explain, OP.

Let me preface this by saying I have no doubt you have the best of intentions. You were living in a situation that you see similar to that of others here, and describe how you escaped aforesaid situation. In theory, this is very nice. However, people often act with resentment and the like.

The simple issue is that although we robots may have some attributes in common, in a very general sense, we are all individual people. We may have similar laments, but the circumstances and qualities that make us vulnerable to those laments are quite different.

So, here's the thing. Someone comes on and offers advice, usually well-meaning advice. But it is just so very general. And when very sad and marginalized people are confronted with someone offering solutions, not to them as an individual (having taken into account what is unique about their situations), but rather to a faceless group, they feel like their humanity has been compromised. They become meme-creatures who are, consequently, provided meme-solutions to their meme-problems.

This is why you see so much griping. We are all different with regard to why we hurt in the way we do, but the hurt is something we can relate to regardless of the circumstances that generated it. We are commiserating, understanding that others feel as we do, without having to fully understand why.
>>
>>25518421
I did the same things. I studied my ass off, I became /fit/, I decided to do an irl hobby, and I put myself out there socially.

It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down.
>>
>>25523068

This is a very nice post. Good work.
>>
>>25522753
No, it goes far deeper than that. This is like the male version of the SJW. Its not a group of people that you are trying to change or a way of life, its a whole society. It took me some time to realise this but it would actually damage the current state of the world if we insist on helping them. Overpopulation leads to weaker males pretending to be females - that trans shit we see everyday or in drastic cases shut themselves out of the group so that the group can survive. SJW is similar but from female (selfish) point of view - low females dont get what they want due to overpopulation so they insist on getting more.

>>25522916
Practice talking. Omegle might help.

>>25523043
Do you want me to prove you wrong?
>>
>>25523243
>Do you want me to prove you wrong?

Sure. I don't know how you possibly could though.
>>
>>25523290
>The truth is that you have to be muscular and outgoing for any girl to like you enough to want to date you.
Landwhales would date anyone, trust me. If your situation is too dire, go to some high IQ place, we have specialized highschools in my country, basically the girls in a math highschool would date anything with a dick, legal age here is 18, highschool 12th grade is 18 so no legal problems.

>It annoys me when people make fun of virgins in their 20s+, because it's basically all determined by birth and childhood. It's not anyone's fault if they're a virgin.
Hire a slut?
>>
>>25523426
Having sex with a hooker doesn't count toward virginity loss. It takes absolutely no effort.
>>
>>25518421
You should post exactly what you did. The fact you can add details or a step by step plan, shows deceit and leads me to believe you are full of shit, and were never those things.
>>
>>25518421
good on you, friend. Im doing my best too hehe
It just feels like it all pointless in the end of the day, you know. Feels like Im so far behind I will never catch up to other people. I try to work out and I immediately feel so tired. Maybe because Im too weak to change. Gotta keep it positive. After all there is not way I could sink any lower so there is only a way up. Shit, I think Im too tired
>>
>>25523473
>count toward
See, here is your problem. You want a Stacy but you dont want to put effort in acquiring Stacy. You are no different from the average landwhale - instant gratification is your main concern. I am kinda fit atm so I cant prove my point with a photo in the mirror, also phone is charging but even when I went trap mode (for the kek, got 89/62/91 sizes, was epic shit and I am gonna laugh all my life at the memories) I still managed to hook up with a few qt3.14s.
>>
>>25523671
How did you meet them? Are you outgoing?
>>
>>25518421
>have a good carrier
Those things are expensive. You must be a real baller.
>>
>>25522587
>one in a million girlfriend.
How did you convince her to like you?
>>
>>25523700
Kinda. I met my current one (I plan on keeping her until march cuz I have a lot of work to do) at an anifest, she is solid 7/10 at least, dancing since she was 3 yrs old so her body is brutal, still got at least D cups, I speculate that they are actually DD but nvm.
Usually I go out at saturday evening only, used to go out at friday too but started to train more often. When I have a gf I dont go out at all. I met the one before that at an indie party and the one before that at an excursion. Before that comes the summer and I dont want to talk about it cuz the whole of /r9k/ will cringe in despair.
>>
>>25523893
That's cool. I'll probably never be successful with girls, even if I do try talking to them. I'm too shy and boring and have no self esteem. But I hope maybe one day I'll have sex.
>>
>>25524089
Just do it. Online is easier, start this way. Go to omegle or sth, there are a shitton of sites, you also have that app where you match with people, tinder or sth like that.
>>
>>25523784
I was myself. I don't think relationships work out if you have to actively sell yourself to the other person. It's why I don't like the concept of dating. I just try to find people that I can have genuine conversations with and have no expectations beyond that. I met her on here and by some kind of miracle we were both attracted to each other on every level.
>>
>>25524089

Just go out and try nigger. You can't complain about being a virgin when you make no effort to change it.
>>
>>25518421
You're not helping anyone you sad piece of shit.
>>
>>25523426
> If your situation is too dire, go to some high IQ place, we have specialized highschools in my country, basically the girls in a math highschool would date anything with a dick
Not true at all. My country has such high schools too, and I studied in one (math&physics school with intelligent children), and there were many girls, and I even talked to them regularly. What next? I'm still a virgin, 10+ years after finishing HS. A few other male nerds/dorks from my HS never had gfs in HS and uni.
>>
Hey OP you gotta be more specific with your advice. How did you get a gf? How did you get a job? Us robots need this.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.