[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be NEET >"get a job and stop being a leech!!!"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (38KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 403x392px
>be NEET
>"get a job and stop being a leech!!!"
>got job
>now literally don't have time/energy to do anything at all besides work and sleep

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
Welcome to Mr. Adult's Wild Ride! The Ride never ends!
>>
>>25518339
>he fell for the wagekek meme
>>
>be NEET
>apply for a job
>"eww can you believe that loser had the nerve to apply here? someone throw his application in the trash and then call chad in for his interview, and tell him to wear his extra tight jeans"
>>
>>25518339
I'm 400lbs and I have the energy to work on my feet for 8 hours per day.

You must have severe depressive issues..
>>
>>25518606
This. I have severe depression and a regular work day kills me. You'll get used to it.
>>
>>25518552
Stop those compulsive negative thoughts. Perhaps they think you're awesome.
>>
You fell for the meme, anon.

When people say "get a job and stop being a leech" what they mean is "make your own way somehow." They don't literally mean you should get wagecucked.

>>25518552
This is also true.
>>
>>25518684
I'm pretty sure most people actually do want you to get wagecucked. Other wagecucks either want you to suffer like they do or they just don't know any better, and non-wagecucks benefit from the labor and competition of wagecucks.

Generally only people who actually care about you personally would want you to do something you don't hate with your life.
>>
>work 3 days a week
>get 5-6 days off at a time
>plenty of overtime
>almost 200 days off a year
>earn decent money for my age
>some days have literally nothing to do but shot post on 2+2 chins

Feels good
>>
>>25518862
What is the job, famalam?
>>
working is a meme
>>
>>25519057
Machinist
>>
>>25519076
Oh, very respectable and something that interests me.

How exactly did you get into it? Schooling plus apprenticeship?
>>
File: 1451937970039.gif (991KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1451937970039.gif
991KB, 320x240px
>NEET out of high school for 3 years
>fall for wagekek meme
>go to welding school
>work on off shore rig
>2 months on 1 month off
>make 6 figures
>get to shit post on /r9k/ for a month at a time and still live the NEET life while making money
Wagie life isn't always bad.
>>
>>25519163
Left school with no grades, started working shit minimum wage job, got opportunity to train up as some old guy was due to retire in 1 year.

Got lucky I guess.
>>
>>25519205
>got lucky
A bit, yeah, but you at least got a shit job to start you off which is something I've been unmotivated/unwilling to do.
>>
>>25518339

>work can be hard and take energy

Yes.

Now do you enjoy giving a percentage of that work to NEET fuckups so they can sleep all day and masturbate to traps?

Now you understand why everyone has zero respect for NEETS and treats them as the human garbage they are.
>>
File: danny brown bruh bruh.jpg (29KB, 655x437px) Image search: [Google]
danny brown bruh bruh.jpg
29KB, 655x437px
>>25519202
how easy is it to get into that profession and how stressful of a job is it?
>>
>>25519304
>how easy is it to get into that profession
To be honest there is a high demand for manual labor trade jobs right now. Not many people want to be an apprentice to professionals anymore so the person I did my apprenticeship was eager to get me working. I had basic highschool education and no work experience and I was able to be trained.
>how stressful of a job is it?
Very, I personally don't like being on rigs that much because the majority of regular rig workers are inbred hillbilly fucks who I feel put the lives of everyone aboard in danger. But I am able to get on, take care of my job, and get off fairly quickly and without interacting with them. The month off and the pay is the main reason to work in this industry.
>>
>>25519270
Maybe you should join the NEETs rather than be their source of income
>>
File: 1450711781408.jpg (73KB, 453x573px) Image search: [Google]
1450711781408.jpg
73KB, 453x573px
>>25519270
>have problem giving money to NEETs so they can do nothing
>no problem giving money to the owners of your business and its investors so that they can do the same thing
>but it's different because they own a lot of stuff, and NEETs don't

Is there anything dumber than a wagecuck? I don't think so.
>>
File: MrAdultsWildRide.png (158KB, 896x311px) Image search: [Google]
MrAdultsWildRide.png
158KB, 896x311px
>>25518363
I kekked so hard
>>
>>25519202
Cousin also works on off shore operation. He loves it but I heard it's fairly dangerous.
>>
>>25519466
upboat xDD
>>
>>25518339
The funniest thing about that phrase is that people who actually have jobs that contribute nothing to society and are only able to have them because they are literally worth less than robots/droids, say that.
>>
>>25519443

I have a job that pays much more than I would make being NEET.

>>25519446

I work for the government.
>>
>>25519466
i ebin kekked 2, friendo XD
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.