[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys suffer from excusitis?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: TaiExcusitis.png (34KB, 785x217px) Image search: [Google]
TaiExcusitis.png
34KB, 785x217px
Do you guys suffer from excusitis?
>>
If he didn't buy up all the Lamborghini I'd have a few in my Lamborghini account
>>
KNOWLEDGE
RENTED MANSIONS FOR PHOTOSHOOTS
KNOWLEDGE
DUDE
>>
>>25516819
ah yes, SJW disease. No I dont have it.
>>
>>25517031
But robots are the male versions of SJWs.
>>
>>25516819
>youcandoanythinginitis: the erroneous belief that nature and society allow everybody to be born in equal conditions
>>
File: CLRg_y6WwAA4tO9.jpg large.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
CLRg_y6WwAA4tO9.jpg large.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
Do you invent excuses for your failures? Are you a boy or a man?
>>
Hey Tai Lopez, can I have $7000 for a nosejob? I'm trying to cure my insecurities.
>>
File: 1450128470500.jpg (26KB, 274x321px) Image search: [Google]
1450128470500.jpg
26KB, 274x321px
>>25517997
>A man will raise someone else's
not so subtle cuck propaganda
>>
>>25516819
>>25517997
>only a woman is allowed to not take responsibility for her own life
>there is never anything weighing on your life from birth that can prevent you from being a success
Trashed

Oh look, an attractive white male with money is telling me I shouldn't make excuses. I'm sure he's known real struggle!
>>
Blaming nature for your failures is not only okay, but 100% accurate. Free will does not exist.
>>
>>25516819
>taking twitter even remotely seriously
pls no stahp.
>>
>>25517248
reddit tier meme
>>
The only thing worse than excusitis is being consciously aware that all your failures are your own fault
>>
>>25518077
>wahhh solving my problems is too hard
>wahhh why can't it be instant gratification
>might as well make an excuse about something
>>
>>25517997

So fucking sick of women propagating this "muh real man" propaganda. I can already smell the roasties sizzling if men passed around lists claiming real women always have a steak and a blowjob ready for their husband when he gets home.
>>
Free will does not exist. Fault does not exist. There is only cause and effect.
>>
>>25518160
can you assure that 100% of people who make 100% effort will in 100% of cases solve their problems and reach their goals? if not you're a hypocrite and your statement is false.
>>
>>25518160
There's always a glass ceiling

Behind every one of these 'self made' millionaires and their sob stories are rich parents or relatives who bankrolled their ideas. Bankruptcy as a regular person is crippling and people generally don't come back from it, especially since every employer will find out about it and it can cost you your job in quite a few career tracks

The best you can hope for as a poor person is maybe becoming a manager in some piss pot company. As a middle class person the best you can hope for is slaving away at a business idea for 50 years and just about having enough to retire on when you sell it. After 50 years of no vacations, very few breaks and constant stress
>>
>>25518237
>getting this mad
>thinking what you said justifies just being cucked by internet addiction and alone and miserable

cuck/10 reply

why are you afraid of anything that doesn't yield instant gratification?
>>
>>25518278
>implying i'll get rewarded by my efforts
Experience taught me that i'll always get shit no matter how hard i try
>>
>>25518278
How is what you said at all relevant to what he just posted? You just totally ignored it because 100% effort doesn't translate to much gain with the vast majority of people
>>
Imagine if he specifically said that to a minority or some oppressed womyn
>>
File: doot doot.jpg (116KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
doot doot.jpg
116KB, 1200x850px
>>25518160
>wahhhh solving my problems is hard
>wahhhh why can't it be instant gratification
>might as well make an excuse about something
>>
>>25518241
>Behind every one of these 'self made' millionaires and their sob stories are rich parents or relatives who bankrolled their ideas.
Give me some examples
>inb4 Bill "Goyim Governor" Gates
>>
>>25516819
TAI LOPEZ is a scamming faker and needs to GTFO the internet
>>
>>25518278
I urge you to answer the original question instead of throwing le assumptions around
>>
I'm so sick of you self help, hard truth, life advice faggots.

I don't want to talk about this shit with anyone on /r9k/, or anyone at all for that matter, but especially not anyone from /r9k/.
>>
>>25518452
Donald Trump
Blocxx
>>
>>25518452
Richard Branson
Steve Jobs
J K Rowling
>>
>>25518341
why does every attempt not being a success mean never making an attempt, which means 0% success rate with 0% effort
>>
>>25516819
I know every fucking female bitch does, way more so than men.
>>
>>25518237
this question is moving the goalposts and a fallacy. are you saying that success needs to be met 100% of the time or otherwise it's pointless compared to "comfortable" effortless suffering?
>>
>>25516819
I'd rather call it "legitimate reasonitis"
>>
It's funny how women have the freedom of being liberated from any particular gender role whereas men are still expected to be traditional.

You tell a man to "man up", you never would tell a woman to be more feminine. Men are expected to be chivalrous and polite to women even though they don't get any special treatment in return. A woman can often say anything she wants against a man because she knows, "you can't hit a girl" and other men will defend her. A man is shamed for his sexuality whereas a woman is empowered to sleep with whomever she wants with little social or biological consequence.

Can you even define masculinity in a modern society? What value is exclusively masculine and not say, expected of a mature adult? It's easy to define being a woman, yet it's ambiguous to be a man now. Is it any wonder that places like these develop, where socially outcast men retreat to a place where they don't have to contemplate all this?

And then some faggot tells you to man up, when you don't even know what that means.
>>
>>25518550
I've given 100% on 5 business ideas, which were all great ideas but failed because of the funding side. Had I had cash injections to get me through the tough first year (which was approaching profit on each) I'd easily be running a successful business. Unfortunately I can't afford to keep throwing my savings into my overheads while people are still in the process of discovering my business, I just don't have that kind of cash. And the bank absolutely refused to give the loans I needed because of credit score bullshit despite not owing a fucking debt in my life because I instantly cleared them or didn't pay for what I couldn't afford
>>
>>25518550

When the success rate is so low, or so slow that it would take the whole of your life to occur, why even bother? Just because you might get lucky? That's lottery logic, and costs you more than you most likely stand to gain.
>>
>>25518592
>this question is moving the goalposts and a fallacy.

No it's not. he implied that robots are whining about being destined to failure which they are not. So I simply asked if for each person on the planet he guarantees success if he tries hard enough (which is obviously a true statement if no one is destined to failure).
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.