[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna want one of two things from you here A) A reason

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: download.png (1KB, 119x105px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1KB, 119x105px
I'm gonna want one of two things from you here

A) A reason not to kill myself
B) A conventional way of killing myself

No sharp knives, No guns, No rope
>>
>>25516261
Jump in front of a train or charge a cop (only works in America).
>>
I constantly teeter on the edge, the only reason I haven't killed myself is because I figure that I'm going to die anyways. Might as well watch more anime

Best way is exit bag or strangling yourself from the doorknob Robin Williams style. If you look up hanging videos hanging from the knob is easy to do if you keep the rope short enough so your body is suspended
>>
File: 1442183121845.png (51KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1442183121845.png
51KB, 512x512px
2 tanks of helium bro
>>
File: 1safjg.png (632KB, 676x522px) Image search: [Google]
1safjg.png
632KB, 676x522px
>>25516261
A: You're gonna miss all the cringy shit on this board and be happy it wasn't you

B: Do lots of drugs
>>
>>25516261
>A) A reason not to kill myself
new world war
class wars
refugees vs europeans war
global catastrophes
new technological age
stuff like that
the future holds many interesting things
also proper VR in 10 years
>>
>>25516261
Something amazing is going to happen to you in 3 years. Wait until then.

;) see you then anon
>>
>>25516634
>also proper VR in 10 years
We already have proper VR, you just have to be able to afford two high end graphics cards in SLI to not throw up from the latency
>>
>>25516261
Life is too precious to waste it like that.
It can get better.
>>
>>25516261
A) Are things as shit as shit can be or can you put it off for a while longer, things/you may change.
B) Hang yourself with a belt in the closet a la Robin Williams.
>>
>>25516261
>No sharp knives, No guns, No rope

sounds like you're too much of a pussy for your post to matter, anon
>>
File: 21.png (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
83KB, 800x600px
More Flowey.
>>
Alright if you want to really die, then just put your head on the train tracks, its fool proof, I mean you will die.

Really any other answer other than that is just people wanting to indirectly share feels. Thats the answer now goodbye
>>
Write your suicide note blaming niggers and trannies for your death
>>
Rach up you ass as far as you can, then turn your digestive tract inside out. Quick and painless, and really leaves a statement to the people who find you.
>>
>>25516261
>A reason not to kill myself
It only seems like a good idea because you're depressed, and if you solved that problem you would be grateful for your life.

You could do it though by getting really drunk and taking sleeping pills and then walking out into the woods naked in a snowstorm.
>>
>>25516261

You are a fleshy computation node and need to make yourself useful.
>>
A. I don't know, or give a shit. All I can say for that is living is shit, but so is dying.

B. Tall building or train tracks
>>
>>25516261
That's not how it works senpai. You need a reason to kill yourself, not a reason not to. The least effort option always wins.
>>

Go out into nature. Realize that whatever human problems you have it doesn't apply here. Squirrels don't have bosses being mean to them. Flowers don't have relationship problems. Trees don't have overdue bills. Realize you're part of nature. We try to trick ourselves into thinking we're not, with jobs, TV's and bills. We're all just patterns of energy and matter. All the human ideas are things that exist only in the minds of humans. Don't end yourself just because you don't measure up to a human idea.
>>
>>25516261
If you kill yourself you won't experience the next undertale
>>
>>25518573
Yes, you can always revert back to the ways of nature, which will probably kill you in a couple of days anyway.
>>
>>25516261
>No sharp knives, No guns, No rope
>FINAL DESTINATION
>>
>>25518963
>literally sjw the game
Get out and never return
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.