[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become an assassin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: rreeeeev.jpg (67KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
rreeeeev.jpg
67KB, 1600x900px
Yo bots, my dream has always been to kill people without being arrested or having it war related.

What cities/countries make it possible for me to be hired as an assassin without being immediately jailed on my first kill.

I'd like to kill relatively important people and be kitted out with equipment that's worthy of an assassin.

I'd like a steady flow of connections, getaway vehicles and income also.

Where can I be assassin without it ending up anticlimatic.
I don't want to do any military shit where you spend 8 years and only get there by pure chance and even then you're stuck in squads and have to follow protocol.
>>
>>25514673

Kill people and get paid.
>>
>>25514706
This guy, is stupid.
>>
>>25514673
>i dont want to follow protocol sure my methods are unethical but it gets the job done sarge
>ima bad bad boy that plays by my own rules!
>you have to go by the book anon!
>bye book...
>>
>>25514732
A place with different laws or extremely high crime rates where they don't have the time to hunt me down because there's tons of other crimes going on, I'd like to go to a corrupted city where you can pay the police to keep their mouth shut.

I hear about stories about police holding a pedophile ring of some sort and other things. Those are the kind of places I want to live, I wish I could kill people for a living.

Wish I was born a terrorist
>>
File: TROMBLEEEEY.jpg (64KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
TROMBLEEEEY.jpg
64KB, 620x372px
>>25514673
Join the military and then hope you get shipped off to some shithole where you can shoot and brown people while pretending to follow some kind of ROE.
Also make sure to shoot some camels.
>>
>>25514805
*at brown people
>>
>>25514673
>>25514794

You sound pretty delusional and have no idea how it would be IRL. You wouldn't make it as one.
>>
>>25514852
Thanks for such an informative post, quite the contributor aren't you.
>>
>>25514673
Start by murdering someone no-one will miss, like a homeless person, and see if you still want to follow this course. You will never be able to work in the trade if you can't handle something as simple as that, and you won't work for long if you can't get away with it.

Beyond that, you will need to make friends in low places to hook you up with weapons, jobs and other stuff.

You will probably have to work for a group to begin with and go independant later. They probably won't like that so be cautious, especially if they've invested a lot in arming/training you or you know too much.

You will have to be extremely charismatic, dextrous and physically fit (strength and cardio).

Overall, this will probably never eventuate, or you'll get caught or killed if you do try. There's a reason pros get paid the big money for this kind of thing.

If you still want to do this, then follow your dreams.
>>
>>25514852
op should just play some video games , this pipe dream is always a bit cringy when you're not a kid anymore
>>
Do not post my fucking waifu in an op this fucking stupid.
>>
You already fucked up by posting here, I'm sure kids in highschool browsing in the library computers are gonna give you advice on to being an assassin, face it you're forever a robot
>>
>>25514902
dont you want to kill people though hun?
>>
>>25514883
Also, check out this book: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hit_Man:_A_Technical_Manual_for_Independent_Contractors . There's a link to a .pdf on that page, copied here for your convenience: https://web.archive.org/web/20140811233222/http://users.telenet.be/sterf/texts/other/HitMan-Manual_for_Independent_Contractors.pdf .

Please consider that it was published in 1983 and will be somewhat outdated, though.

Most of Paladin Press' other publications are pretty interesting. I recommend "Mantrapping", by Ragnar Benson.
>>
I think assassination just isn't in the market or something because rarely does a high profile person just suddenly die.

There's probably no one in America who's working as an assassin.
>>
>>25514939
I am not as ignorant on this subject matter as op is and it makes me look fucking stupid. Specifically how he would ask anyone here.
>>
>>25514884
this, play some, Hitman, Stalker, deus ex, splinter cell or arma

Even if you would make it to some shithole like somalia, afghanistan, mexico etc you would be a (prbly white) foreigner and be distrusted and hate just because of this. Also, i assume you dont speak that many languages.

Your best bet would be to befriend some lowlife criminals in your city and try to get some higher connections but even that is retarded

Just grow the fuck up
>>
Who decides it's childish to want to kill people for a living
>>
File: 1441289543196.png (461KB, 730x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1441289543196.png
461KB, 730x1080px
>>25514880
Alright xXxEdgemaster2000xXx
>>
File: bowling-banditos_zps9b7e8d9b[1].jpg (90KB, 465x312px) Image search: [Google]
bowling-banditos_zps9b7e8d9b[1].jpg
90KB, 465x312px
mehico
>>
File: 1447902161163.jpg (33KB, 236x421px) Image search: [Google]
1447902161163.jpg
33KB, 236x421px
>all these buttblasted normalfags
Why does it need to be a job, OP? Just kill people for fun.
>>
File: 1451845881629.jpg (43KB, 609x301px) Image search: [Google]
1451845881629.jpg
43KB, 609x301px
how do I become rock and get dragged into shit
>>
OP I'll help you a bit - South East Asia. Look for "Deep Silver".
>>
I'll pay you a packet of skittles to assassinate merkel
>>
Move to Brazil and work for ROTAM
>>
>>25515072
Which Country do I have the highest chance of killing hundreds of people? I'm sure in America I'd get caught pretty quick.
>>
>>25515123
If you're just rolling around shooting strangers it is very unlikely you will ever get caught.
>>
>>25514673
go to nanda parbet or some deep shithole in china where people still live like it is 1800s
>>
>>25515002
well hun i already gave him an opening speech

>>25514732

and yeah op in real life hitmen aren't a glamours movie role they're just everyday joes who make shady deals with criminals and desperate people to kill significant others for desperation cash. they're not trained or use fancy gadgets just desperate people with a capacity for violence committing murders in often sloppy ways for pay that's not even that good
>>
>>25515123
>Join army
>become drone controlling man
>>
Join drones become army controlling man.
>>
you have to abduct homeless people first
>>
>>25515320
how long will it take to become that person?
>>
train in marshall arts and become a true ninja assassin
>>
Make a pact with the one whose name I forgot. You'll receive requests for murders every night in your sleep and things will easily go your way.
>>
Wake up. You're in the real world. It's not gonna happen. You're not a ninja. You're not Altair.
>>
>>25514673
Get into the military, once you have the training and a few years of experience join up a mercenary organization, with those you are able to do all kinds of shady shit and a you'll probably be engaged for some assassinations while working as a "bodyguard" for someone rich.
>>
>>25514673
The autism in this post is staggering
>>
Thing is you don't really want this irl. You want the movie version. The only semi legit way is through military service followed by mercenary(hired gun) status. Even then most times your a body guard, or fighting wars no one cares about.

The closet thing you're looking for would be low tier criminal organizations. You don't just walk into a shady Italian restaurant and say I want to kill people. Local gangs might place a hit on someone, but it's not call a secret number and get you type of deal. It's more go to a buddy who is already ten toes in the game and ask for a favor.

I've seen the criminal side and the mercenary side, personally, and neither is what you seem to want, or willing to do the prerequisite for.
>>
>>25514673
Maybe you could join a Mexican cartel?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.