[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lose weight and get fit >now have hideous permanent stretch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1451481620461.png (304KB, 666x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451481620461.png
304KB, 666x400px
>lose weight and get fit
>now have hideous permanent stretch marks and loose skin
Fantastic.
>>
>>25514518

Fitness is a meme if you were born into the wrong family that didn't feed you right as a child. The choice you have as an adult to become fit has little impact on your life, its all determined before you have the option to choose and is based on luck.

I can't believe you wasted all that time despite that obvious fact.
>>
I CANT BELIEVE ANYTHING ANYMORE
>>
>>25514645
Are you mentally handicaped?
Serious question.
>>
Youre a faggot if youre so self conscious about having stretch marks after losing weight and getting ripped.

Its a fuckin trophy you should have proudly. Get over yourself.

-t. /fit/
>>
>le hole head man hiding his obscurity with crossed arms may may
>>
>>25514690

No need to be buttblasted, objective facts tend to get the pampered spoiled babbys riled up.

I'm sorry if reality upsets you.
>>
>>25514722
r u ok dude
>>
>>25514734

You're a fucking meme.
>>
>>25514645

What do you mean by this though?

Genuinely asking.
My parents didnt feed me properly at all.
They were too busy smoking cigarettes and getting high off prescription meds.
>>
>>25514742

I'm shitposting on /r9k/ of all places, what do you think?
>>
>>25514703
>getting ripped.

loose skin = not ripped
>>
>>25514518
your dumb ass lost too much weight too quickly. You should be lifting and still eating enough calories from good sources (ie. NOT junk food) to get some muscle bulk to fill in the loose skin.
>>
you have to lose weight slowly otherwise your skin won't adjust
>>
You're still exponentially better off than you were when you were fat. Let the loose skin and stretchmarks be a reminder of what happens when your life gets out of control and move forward.
>>
>>25516772
>>25516774
I'm sorry. I followed /fit/'s instructions and cut calories while simultaneously exercising.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.