[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /cowboy bebop/ here? cowboy bebop is the ulimate anime.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 24

File: cowboy bebop.jpg (58KB, 615x384px) Image search: [Google]
cowboy bebop.jpg
58KB, 615x384px
who /cowboy bebop/ here?

cowboy bebop is the ulimate anime. best anime of all time you guys should watch.
>>
i tried watching it and i didnt like it at all
>>
>>25514226
Also Gurren Laggan is.
>>
It's goddamn good OP

I'm a huge moefaggot and I still love me some Cowboy Bebop
>>
it is the best. i love the 90s feel. its just such a great show
>>
>>25514226
Also where do you download anime from?
>>
It's not the best of all time. Nichijou is far higher quality. LoGH is the better space drama as well.
>>
>>25514263
kissanime.to

need an acc though takes 2 seconds to register
>>
>>25514263
nyaa.se
bakabt.me
animebytes.tv [have to apply for account]

Try them in that order imo

>>25514277
Nichijou is absolutely godly but this is really apples to oranges here.
>>
>>25514263
BakaBT, NyaaTorrents, Animebytes. The latter is invite only.
>>
>>25514305
It is comparing apples to oranges. In this case they're both fruits, but only one can be the top fruit. Nichijou is the GOAT anime.
>>
>>25514316
Yes, you can only like one anime at a time.
>>
Early 2000s toonami was GOAT

>tfw no more watching big o, bebop, and GitS 1st and 2nd gig

:(
>>
>>25514332
>cowboy bebop is the ulimate anime. best anime of all time
Notice how OP didn't say "one of" he simply said it's the best. There's only one "best"
>>
File: 1451761812939.png (215KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451761812939.png
215KB, 500x720px
champloo > bebop but bebop is still great
>>
>>25514361
bullshit

i fucking love champloo but bebop is definitely better. champloos plot and ending was weak as fuck nujabes music and the fight scenes were what made it great
>>
Bebop can safely be considered overrated, because it's been watched by so many people who otherwise have seen very little anime, and who only like anime insofar as it resembles American entertainment as much as possible.
>>
>>25514226
the only anime i've ever watch

it was totally worth it

love the 90's feel
>>
>>25514440
i've watched a lot of other anime (well I haven't watched every single series of every year) and cowboy bebop is still my favourite

I can watch the anime over and over and never get sick of it..
I think the music is a big part in why, but the fight scenes/animation of it aswell
>>
Ordered mine yesterday.
>>
File: rsz_1fullsizerender_grande.jpg (13KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_1fullsizerender_grande.jpg
13KB, 600x600px
>>25514731
woops forgoed pic
>>
File: 1405749900626.jpg (60KB, 625x582px) Image search: [Google]
1405749900626.jpg
60KB, 625x582px
>tfw you'll never be as cool as Spike
>>
File: 1430510097208.jpg (32KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
1430510097208.jpg
32KB, 448x545px
>>25514226
>tfw no oftalmical powerup drugs from the future
>>
You know I don't understand how the fuck they can afford a spaceship, and that red jet spike has. They can barely afford to eat half the time.
>>
>>25514406
I take it back actually, It's been a while since I've seen bebop but only a year since champloo. I forgot all the really good bebop episodes
>>
>>25514226

OST song ranking

1.Chiken Bone
2.See You Space Cowboy...
3.Blue
4.Tank
5.Call Me,Call Me
>>
>>25514903
>no space lion
do you even carry that weight?
>>
File: 1432323854493.png (71KB, 353x352px) Image search: [Google]
1432323854493.png
71KB, 353x352px
>Watching Chinese Cartoons

Kill yourselves
>>
>>25514938
>having an irrational hatred for anime
Consider suicide. Or just stop repeating every shitty maymay you come across.
>>
>>25514226
I used to watch but now I feel too old for animu shit.
>>
File: 1449816397881.jpg (23KB, 372x388px) Image search: [Google]
1449816397881.jpg
23KB, 372x388px
More like most overrated anime of all time.
>>
>>25515016
I assume by animu shit you mean shows like Dragon Ball and Pokemon. They're intended for children in the first place. So the obvious solution is to watch other anime.
>>
>>25514982
It's not irrational. I've given them a shot countless times. The only one anime I've ever seen that wasn't bland as fuck and completely unwatchable was Dragonball Z.

Also I called them chinese cartoons specifically to troll the one autist on here who would get upset about it. That's you, And they're called meemees you dumb stick.
>>
>>25515085
>I assume by animu shit you mean shows like Dragon Ball and Pokemon.

no. I watched other "mature" orientated anime shit as well. I don't care for it anymore.
>>
>>25515024
Weebs say this but can never offer a better alternative and resort to ironically posting the generic moe garbage they unironically watch to ironically discuss on 4chan
>>
>>25514440
I can't believe you claim to have watched a lot of other anime and then come to the conclusion that Cowboy Bebop is overrated. Especially when like 90% of all anime is moeshit and shonen.
>>
>>25515099
>The only one anime I've ever seen that wasn't bland as fuck and completely unwatchable was Dragonball Z.
DBZ is really bland by anime standards. And anyway it's pretty obvious you're just bullshitting here, because simply not liking anime wouldn't make you sperg out like this.

>Also I called them chinese cartoons specifically to troll the one autist on here who would get upset about it. That's you
I didn't say anything about your usage of "chinese cartoon."

>>25515112
And I don't care for Korean cinema anymore. Doesn't mean I'm too old for it.

>>25515127
>generic
Whenever someone uses this buzzword there's a 99% probability they don't have the slighest idea what they're talking about.

>>25515151
It's overrated because of the reasons I just stated.

>Especially when like 90% of all anime is moeshit and shonen.
Is that what you read on the Internet? There's 1-3 moe shows per season, and there's only a handful of shounen shows of any relevance. Since you don't watch anime, why are you even complaining about "moeshit"?
>>
>>25515127
I've enjoyed plenty of Slice of Life and Moe shows more than Bebop, but there are any number of serious shows better than it as well. Mushishi, Kino no Tabe, Planetes, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Welcome to the NHK, Serial Experiments Lain, Mawaru Penguindrum, all these are objectively better than Bebop.
>>
File: 1432139192488.png (349KB, 488x366px) Image search: [Google]
1432139192488.png
349KB, 488x366px
I would say that this thread belongs on /a/, but really it belongs in the trash.

All of you otaku weeb cucks should just stick to scrubbing the cum flakes off your figurines and leave my robotninethousandone board for the people who want to discuss how pathetic our lives are in peace.

Shit you guys are fucking weird.
>>
>>25515252
>Whenever someone uses this buzzword there's a 99% probability they don't have the slighest idea what they're talking about.

Just like the buzzword"overrated" I guess

>>25515265
I've seen most of those and Bebop is still extremely entertaining in comparison, it does things those animes don't, has it's own tempo and style a Slice of Life or edgy Lain couldn't match.
>>
>>25515266
>I would say that this thread belongs on /a/, but really it belongs in the trash.
/r9k/ has no set topics. Funny that anime threads are the only threads where I've ever seen people claim that the thread is off-topic.

>>25515297
>Just like the buzzword"overrated" I guess
I explained why Bebop is overrated.

>it does things those animes don't
And vice versa.

>has it's own tempo and style a Slice of Life or edgy Lain couldn't match.
Why exactly are you assuming that SoL shows and Lain are trying to be like Bebop?
>>
>>25514226
It's good but not the best, normans have hyped it up to sky level
>>
>>25515340
>I explained why Bebop is overrated
Sorry I didn't sift through your lengthy post targeted at many people perhaps you can copy and paste it to me.

>And vice versa.
You understand what personal taste is, good, which leads us to the fact your label of "overrated" is purely your opinion.

>Why exactly are you assuming that SoL shows and Lain are trying to be like Bebop?
No, but you brought them up as alternatives after you said Beboop was overrated so you can see where I would draw the connection.

What the hell is your point anyway?
>>
>>25515397
>Sorry I didn't sift through your lengthy post targeted at many people perhaps you can copy and paste it to me.
>>25514440

>You understand what personal taste is, good, which leads us to the fact your label of "overrated" is purely your opinion.
How is this related to what I said?

>No, but you brought them up as alternatives after you said Beboop was overrated so you can see where I would draw the connection.
I didn't bring up any alternatives to Bebop.
>>
>>25514226

>And the work which has become a genre unto itself shall be called...

Only series I've seen 3 times, and I want to see it again. I dunno what it is about it, but it has something very unique. On another note, Monster is the only series I've seen twice.
>>
>>25514226
It could've been good, but I can't find any dubbed streams so I can't watch it
>>
>>25515657
Why don't you just torrent it?
>>
>>25515657
http://www.funimation.com/shows/cowboy-bebop/videos/official/asteroid-blues?watch=dub

how can you not find dubbed stream? all you do is google dubbed stream after the anime
>>
File: ta-002.jpg (37KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
ta-002.jpg
37KB, 720x480px
>>25514440
Adult swim happened to it for good reason, it's an exceptional show worthy of praise, the market tends to give an accurate appraisal of something's worth, it's "American" qualities you're so disdainful of are part of it's greatness, since America is great.

It can be safely called popular and safely called great.
>>
>>25515898
Like I said, it's being praised by a lot of people who 1) have very minimal experience with anime, and 2) judge anime by how much it resembles media they're already familiar with. And by now there's the meme that Bebop and one or two other anime are the only good ones ever made, even if Bebop and one or two other anime are the ONLY anime most people have seen.

And I never said I'm disdaindful of Bebop's American qualities.
>>
>>25515
>How is this related to what I said?
It's a continuation of the discussion. I said Beboop had qualities the animes (I'm assuming you listed since you're the one who responded but your confused tone leads me to doubt it) listed didn't and you said vice versa which lead me to bring up personal taste and how it comes into play into this appraisal of bebop. Since you said it was overrated and I asked compared to what and you listed those we have a bases for comparison which there was none because they're all unique, thus, personal taste.

>I didn't bring up any alternatives to Bebop.

My mistake, and it's good you didn't since there are none. this >>25515265 is the post I'm referring to.

If I've erred please tell me so
>>
>>25516007
You say that Bebop has qualities the other anime don't, but that works the other way around too. They have qualities that Bebop doesn't.
>>
>>25515977

Who is overrating Beboop? You seem deluded, it's discussed more because it's popular, if you're looking for an objective rating you'll not find it in the anime community. People saying Bebop is good is not rating it compared to other anime, it's merely saying "Holy shit this is good", but yes, most people are anime connoisseurs and can't definitively say it's the greatest anime even if it's probably one of the better ones that aired in the west. I don't see how "the media their familiar with" matters in this other then to explain how it did so well in the west.
>>
>>25516048
You're a broken record.
>>
>>25516089
>Who is overrating Beboop?
Are you expecting a list of names or something?

>You seem deluded, it's discussed more because it's popular
It's popular in large part because it aired on Toonami (or Adult Swim or whatever it was called) and because it strongly appeals to casual Western viewers.

>People saying Bebop is good is not rating it compared to other anime, it's merely saying "Holy shit this is good"
I am talking about people saying it's the best anime ever made, and so on.

>>25516118
What are you talking about?
>>
>>25516089
most people are *not anime connoisseurs
>>
>>25516089

It's a very common reaction to something gaining popularity, almost a human nature thing. I'd probably make a post like his if the OP had been about NGE instead.
>>
>>25514244
My favorite as well blood brother
>>
File: 1451232848075.gif (2MB, 278x418px) Image search: [Google]
1451232848075.gif
2MB, 278x418px
>>25516170
You said the same thing twice, you're a broken record. Get it now idiot?

>Are you expecting a list of names or something?
I'm expecting you to have a basis for the shit you type.
>It's popular in large part because it aired on Toonami (or Adult Swim or whatever it was called) and because it strongly appeals to casual Western viewers.
It has cowboy and Jazz themes which are Western I guess, otherwise what the fuck are you talking about? It's an anime not a sitcom.

>I am talking about people saying it's the best anime ever made, and so on.
You said it was overrated, but you won't say by who, now you're saying people say it's the best anime ever, but you won't say who, just these vague western "people" giving their "overrated" opinions.

Fuck off.
>>
>>25516185
It's more of a praise not to be taken literally, "X is the best thing ever XDD" and then you have some autist getting butthurt about it, it's definitely better then a lot of shit I've seen but you'll find someone who thinks shit is the best thing ever if you look long enough.

Either Beboop is bad and they say it's good therefore it is overrated, or it's good and they are right.

Complaining about false claims to dissuade from the first complaint of "people" saying it's "overrated" is silly.
>>
>>25514226
Couldn't get past the intro, it was boring and the art style is lacking.
>same thing for Gurren Laggen
>Got bored 6 episodes into Eva.
>Haven't watched any of the toonami shit fags cream themselves over, except big O which is pretty good.
>Oppinions
If I want inspirational I'll read/watch Unlimited Blade works.
>>
>>25516258
>You said the same thing twice, you're a broken record.
Because you didn't seem to understand what I was saying.

>I'm expecting you to have a basis for the shit you type.
The basis is years of experience.

>It has cowboy and Jazz themes which are Western I guess, otherwise what the fuck are you talking about? It's an anime not a sitcom.
It mixes together westerns, jazz, film noir, Hong Kong action cinema, kung fu, and scifi, has cool adult characters and doesn't take place in Japan. If you didn't know anything about animation you might think it's an American show.

>You said it was overrated, but you won't say by who
So you really are expecting a list of names?
>>
File: jet26.jpg (33KB, 504x378px) Image search: [Google]
jet26.jpg
33KB, 504x378px
>>25516392
>Because you didn't seem to understand what I was saying.
Well I was.
>The basis is years of experience.
Unless you provide an actual basis for your assertions I can't believe you.
>It mixes together westerns, jazz, film noir, Hong Kong action cinema, kung fu, and scifi, has cool adult characters and doesn't take place in Japan. If you didn't know anything about animation you might think it's an American show.
If you didn't know anything about animation you'd be confused at the surreal looking humans talking on the color box in the middle of the room.

>So you really are expecting a list of names?
Do you have one or is this your attempt of deflecting the question?
>>
Cowboy Bebop is a fantastic anime. It's one of my favorites. It's what got me into anime. However, now I'm disappointed. Almost everything else is fan servicing. I love Space Dandy, Trigun, Prison School (even if it was fan servicing, that was part of the joke), and a lot more.

Samuria Flamenco looked really promising in the first two episodes but now it seems like they're jumping on "cute 2d grills in costumes" fad that every fucking anime has. I'm gonna finish it out. Heard is was phenomenal.
>>
>>25516312

Yea, sounds about right.
>>
>>25516460
>Unless you provide an actual basis for your assertions I can't believe you.
It is flat-out impossible for me to do such a thing, and flat-out retarded for you to demand such a thing. You are demanding ridiculous, impossible proof from me as a form of evasion. You can't or don't want to argue against what I'm saying, so you evade it by demanding nonsensical proof from me that you know I (or anyone else) can never produce.

>If you didn't know anything about animation you'd be confused at the surreal looking humans talking on the color box in the middle of the room.
This, too, is evasion.
>>
>>25516469
>Almost everything else is fan servicing.
Yes, people who don't watch anime often like to say that. Too bad it's not true.

>Samuria Flamenco looked really promising in the first two episodes but now it seems like they're jumping on "cute 2d grills in costumes" fad that every fucking anime has.
If the sight of 2D females triggers you this badly then maybe anime isn't for you. This is unfortunately a common mental issue Westerners have.
>>
>>25516508
If you can't prove what you say, don't pretend it's true.

If you can't prove people "overrate" it, don't say it, and if you say it, expect me to demand proof.

>This, too, is evasion.
Most people who have watched anime know it;'s distinctly different from western shows, everyone knows what anime is if they enjoy it for the most part. Even if they thought it was American, does it make the show any less great?

you make me kek with your stupidity
>>
File: 1448149660365.jpg (240KB, 1098x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1448149660365.jpg
240KB, 1098x1098px
>>25516536
>Yes, people who don't watch anime often like to say that. Too bad it's not true.
You know you're right. I'll go on the record and say a lot of recommendations I've had are pure shit and fan servicing.

>If the sight of 2D females triggers you this badly then maybe anime isn't for you. This is unfortunately a common mental issue Westerners have.
I don't have a problem with 2d females at all. I just hate the way they portray them. It's annoying. I liked how they did them in Trigun, Space Dandy, and Cowbow Bebop. The whole cutesy thing isn't really for me.
>>
>>25516600
You have an imperfect Western brain therefore your opinions are shit pham stop overrating this shit
>>
>>25516583
>If you can't prove what you say, don't pretend it's true.
What I am saying is by its very nature something that cannot realistically be proven, and there is no legitimate reason for you to demand me to prove it.

I have, over many years, observed people talking about Cowboy Bebop, and my views are based on that. I have obviously not recorded anything or written down any names, because who the fuck would do that? More importantly, who the fuck would expect me to do that?

As I said, you are just being evasive. You can't or won't argue the actual issue, so you just play these stupid games instead.

>Most people who have watched anime know it;'s distinctly different from western shows, everyone knows what anime is if they enjoy it for the most part.
I specifically said that to someone who didn't know anything about animation it might seem like an American show.

>Even if they thought it was American, does it make the show any less great?
That is not the argument I made and you know it.
>>
It was shit and big O was infinitely superior.

If you want a portable iq test try asking which one is better to a weeb and see what they say, then compare income.
>>
>>25516633
Nice ad hominem. Now I'll say one to (You).

Fuck off you 2d jerking faggot. You probably have shit taste and enjoy the nonstop fan servicing. IF not, give me some recs.
>>
>>25516667
my comment was satire of the guy I'm arguing with, I'm sorry I triggered you so badly
>>
Jazz sucks ass.
>expecting taste from Failed Normies.
lol
>>
>>25516686
Except it had nothing to do with anything I said. Not very effective satire.
>>
>>25516652
>>25516583

You faggots have been cockteasing eachother for nearly an hour now, isn't it about time you started sucking eachothers dicks?
>>
>>25516652
You sound like a Christian expecting me to believe in god cuz "you can't realistically demand proof"

Well then don't come in here and act like everyone is wrong or silly for loving Beboops, it is not overrated, everyone i s simply giving their opinions.

I'm not evading anything, this is the issue, breh.

>I specifically said that to someone who didn't know anything about animation it might seem like an American show.
That's why I made my color tv comment, everyone knows about animation for the most part, not everyone knows about anime was what I guess oyu're trying to say, and if that's the case it's besides the point, we're not talking about some grandma watching cartoon network are we?

>That is not the argument I made and you know it.

Fair is fair, alright then, you're trying to say it's overrated using anecdotal info and I'm denying that. What are you going to do?
>>
>>25516745
4 u

pham
>>
>>25516746
You actually read this shit? Get a life faggot
>>
>>25516801
>I'm not evading anything, this is the issue, breh.
You are evading. You know perfectly well that it makes zero sense to demand me to "prove" something like this, least of all in a 4chan thread. You are unable or unwilling to debate the issue so you try to evade it.

>That's why I made my color tv comment, everyone knows about animation for the most part, not everyone knows about anime was what I guess oyu're trying to say, and if that's the case it's besides the point, we're not talking about some grandma watching cartoon network are we?
You are again being evasive. You know exactly what I meant, but for whatever reason you find it inconvinient.
>>
File: 1450594897092.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450594897092.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>25516859
What am I evading? Sounds like you're in damage control.

In any case you're the one who claims it's overrated, not me, I just gave you a basic challenge, and you failed, if you have nothing substantial to add beyond this point I'm terminating this session.

I have porn to watch.
>>
>>25516937
>What am I evading? Sounds like you're in damage control.
No, you are in damage control mode. Hence all the evasion.

>basic challenge
You mean an impossible, unreasonable, nonsensical demand that serves no purpose but to allow you to avoid dealing with what I said.
>>
>>25517020
All your adjectives won't save you.
>>
>>25517053
I don't need saving. You do.
>>
>>25514226
>cowboy bebop is the ulimate anime

It's pleb-tier, entry-level anime, senpai.
>>
>>25517066
Who is overrating Cowboy bebop anon?
>>
>>25517117
I have already answered this several times.

Either stop evading or stop posting.
>>
>>25517142
Trouble me once more.

Who's overrating Cowboy Bebop, anon?
>>
>tfw I'm not Spike Spiegal
>>
>>25517193
Stop evading or stop posting.
>>
>>25514406
The ending was pretty nice, champloo was really fucking great and had a nice story, the last episode was only to tell us that it was the end and that they were separating, but it's more of an OVA than a last episode
>>
File: xK7GXb4.png (91KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
xK7GXb4.png
91KB, 600x556px
>>25517243
Ditto, anon.
>>
>>25517315
I am not evading. You are evading.
>>
File: KbiNPmX.png (152KB, 853x764px) Image search: [Google]
KbiNPmX.png
152KB, 853x764px
>>25517340
How so?

pham
>>
>>25514244
>>25514226
Add NHK to the mix and you have the perfect manly anime trio
>>
>>25517398
I have already clearly explained what you are evading and how you are evading it.

Of course you know that, so this is just even more evasion on your part.
>>
>>25517478
That sounds like something an evader would say.
>>
>>25517478
You don't know what I know, pham jam.

Unless you're feeling lazy, you should be more the happy to reaffirm your arguments and rub them into my clearly evading face :^)
>>
>>25517545
Again, you know I already have explained what you are evading and how. This is just more evasion. You simply cannot deal with the argument I presented, at all.
>>
>>25514226
I watched a couple of the first episodes because of the hype, but after that I coulden't force myself to keep going
>>
>>25517583
You've made many remarks which ones are you referring to?

I'm just trying to penetrate that thick skull of yours.
>>
>>25517697
You know what remarks I'm referring to. Stop evading.
>>
>>25517697
>>25517714
What the fuck, do you both have such a huge ego that you have to take over the entire thread?
>>
>>25517714
Are you referring to the one where you said Cowboy Bebop was overrated even though it's not?
>>
>>25517762
I didn't take over anything.

>>25517771
I explained why it's overrated and you have no arguments against it. So why are you even still here?
>>
>>25517807
I broke down all your arguments and rubbed it in your face then you got all weird when I asked for proof for your initial claim kek
>>
>>25517872
You broke nothing. You just started evading like crazy because you knew you couldn't deal with what I said.
>>
File: 1450629220020.jpg (579KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1450629220020.jpg
579KB, 1920x1200px
Can we talk about bebop feels please
>tfw you'll never be a bounty hunter just drifting through space in your ship, not caring about where you go
>you'll never land on an obscure planet with obscure people
>you'll never be a space bounty hunter
>>
>>25517896
I went point by point and dismantled your frail arguments and you lost your mind to cope and now you're just saying I'm evading and refuse to have a conversation because you're afraid of being wrong I guess, you sound like a little cuck faggot 2bh

I'm laughing hard this whole time
>>
>>25514263
#nibl in IRC via XDCC
>>
>>25517947
>I went point by point and dismantled your--
No.

>now you're just saying I'm evading and refuse to have a conversation because you're afraid of being wrong I guess
I have clearly demonstrated that you are evading.
>>
>>25517978
How am I evading? You're just saying I'm evading, I will go back to your earlier posts and rub it in.

Would you like that?

You only have so many potential arguments you can say I'm evading.

You can only copout so much, I will destroy you utterly, unti lthis thread is deleted, I will continuously shame you like a little bitch.
>>
>>25517978
>>25518122
Will you two please fuck off
No one cares about your gay little romance. You guys ruined the thread before it even started.
>>
>>25518122
>How am I evading?
I have already explained this and you know it.

>I will destroy you utterly, unti lthis thread is deleted, I will continuously shame you like a little bitch.
This would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

>>25518170
I did not start this, so why are you complaining to me?
>>
File: jet.jpg (158KB, 499x480px) Image search: [Google]
jet.jpg
158KB, 499x480px
>>25515024
then I say>>25515127
>>25515252
and so on>>25515265
>>25515297

>>25515340
>I explained why Bebop is overrated.
and you didn't but said you did just like you claim to have explained why you're right but fail to actually do so this whole thread

and it goes on>>25515397
>>25515467
>>25515397
>>25515467
you correct me and say you didn't bring up any alternatives to bebop, which is where your confusion begins I imagine

>>25515898
I explain why your explanation is flawed.>>25515977
you expand
>>25516089
I bring the heat
>>25516170
You say it's popular but can't prove anyone overrates it
>>25516258
further breakdown of your mentally ill excuse for arguments
>>25516392
damage control, anecdotal evidence
>>25516460
I press the issue
>>25516508
>das impossible even though I said it was true
>>25516583
I beat you here
>>25516652
Anecdotal evidence to bolster your credibility in place of facts
>>25516801
I stick to reason and argument.
>>25516859
You claim I'm evading when>>25516089
>>25516089 and onward is me refuting your bullshit until you fail to actually provide proof for your claims and not just your own opinions.

And from there you say I'm evading when I just proved I didn't.

So care to continue with this discussion?

How is Cowboy Bebop overrated faggot?
>>
>>25518624
>and you didn't
I did.

>>25514440
>>25515977

>I explain why your explanation is flawed
And I explained why your explanation is flawed.

>I bring the heat
You have a very overactive imagination.

>You say it's popular but can't prove anyone overrates it
This, as I have conclusively shown by now, is just you being evasive.

>further breakdown of your mentally ill excuse for arguments
>damage control, anecdotal evidence
Smells like projection.

>I beat you here
Sure thing, champ.

>I stick to reason and argument.
Wow.

>And from there you say I'm evading when I just proved I didn't.
You never proved any such thing.

>So care to continue with this discussion?
Yes, but the problem is that you don't. You cannot deal with my argument. Hence all the evasion.

>How is Cowboy Bebop overrated faggot?
I already explained how.
>>
>>25518874
I'm not sure what you're talking about but both of those posts were made hours ago.
>>
>>25514440
>>25515024
Are these both you?
>>
>>25518900
The latter isn't.
>>
>>25518747
Oh and I refuted those with these

>>25515898
>>25516089

It wasn't hard, you just dislike western opinions for some reason, you seem to think because a show is popular it's overrated.
>>
>>25518976
>Oh and I refuted those with these
And I refuted your refutations.

If you actually had any leg to stand on then you wouldn't be so obnoxiously evasive.

>you seem to think because a show is popular it's overrated.
I never said that, and you know it.
>>
>>25516312
even anon agrees with me>>25516496
>>
>>25519046
The fact that you actually decided you had to use this as an argument just further demonstrates how full of shit you are.

>This guy (who for all you know is me samefagging) said he agrees with me, that means I must be right!
>>
>>25519023
>And I refuted your refutations.
Where and how?

>I never said that, and you know it.
>>25514440
right here, you say it's been watched by so many people who otherwise have seen very little anime which is a lot of people no?

Is the show popular?
>>
>>25519102
That wasn't an argument that was a comment, learn the difference kek
>>
It should be called Memeboy Bebop.
>>
>>25515977
>Like I said, it's being praised by a lot of people who 1) have very minimal experience with anime, and 2) judge anime by how much it resembles media they're already familiar with. And by now there's the meme that Bebop and one or two other anime are the only good ones ever made, even if Bebop and one or two other anime are the ONLY anime most people have seen.

>there's a meme
>therefore it's overrated

Is this your big explanation anon?
>>
>>25519130
>Where and how?
>>25515977
>>25516170

>right here, you say it's been watched by so many people who otherwise have seen very little anime which is a lot of people no?
This is such a ridiculously bad attempt at misdirection. First you said I was arguing that Bebop is overrated because it's popular, now you've changed it to "it's been watched by so many people who otherwise have seen very little anime" and you are trying to act like these two arguments are the same thing when they're not.

>>25519151
You tried to prop up your position by pointing out that someone (who, again, might be you samefagging) agreed with you.

>>25519181
>there's a meme
>therefore it's overrated
When you're trying to misrepresent someone's position, you should at the very least not quote it, because then it becomes far too obvious that you're trying to misrepresent it.

You are bad at this.
>>
File: Son_4f08e9_1880281.jpg (176KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
Son_4f08e9_1880281.jpg
176KB, 780x780px
Why you gotta always be such a fucking disappointment?

>projection
>>
File: 1425520468070.png (172KB, 893x400px) Image search: [Google]
1425520468070.png
172KB, 893x400px
>>25514226
Most people who don't like it are just mad because it's popular. Same goes for >>25514244
It's why you can't take /a/ seriously.
>>
>>25519250

>>25515977
>>25516170

I challenged you with these

>>25516089
>>25516258

and from there it turns into you not wanting to prove your original point>>25514440

that I refuted by asking for proof and you could not provide, instead you threw in your speculation on your false premise here >>25515977

which I then went onto say>>25516089
and you did >>25516170
>are you expecting a list of names

and that's where we're at, prove Cowboy Bebop is overrated, don't say you did and try to end the discussion.

>his is such a ridiculously bad attempt at misdirection. First you said I was arguing that Bebop is overrated because it's popular, now you've changed it to "it's been watched by so many people who otherwise have seen very little anime" and you are trying to act like these two arguments are the same thing when they're not.

OK so you're not saying it's popular even though it is. Still besides the point.

>You tried to prop up your position by pointing out that someone (who, again, might be you samefagging) agreed with you.

I was being humorous, I laughed, I don't care about your reaction though.

>When you're trying to misrepresent someone's position, you should at the very least not quote it, because then it becomes far too obvious that you're trying to misrepresent it.

But that is your position.

Fill free to elaborate on the actual discussion of Cowboy Bebop if you want.
>>
>>25518624
>>25518747
>>25519130
>>25519181
>>25519250
>>25519445
The most autistic shit I've seen today, and I've been here all day.
>>
>>25514361
nah senpai
sort of what >>25514406 said, champloo is all about aesthetic, bebop has a lot of character and plot depth that champloo is missing
champloo is killer, though

>>25514440
this guy's getting a lot of heat, wow
i've never seen anything that tops it
the thing about the viewership that watches very little anime is that the number of shit series is so high
this means that the other series they watch have a high likelihood of being terrible, with the result that cowboy bebop seems that much better in comparison
consider most pairings (x, Cowboy Bebop), CB is going to be much better almost all of the time
i guess it has an american feel to it, but that's not surprising considering two of its big motifs are cowboys and jazz
those are fine motifs, if a bit dated (but since CB is from the late 90s it's fine), and really say nothing about the quality of the show
>>25515024
eat a butt

ed best girl
>>
>>25519445
>and from there it turns into you not wanting to prove your original point
But I already proved it.

>that I refuted by asking for proof and you could not provide
As already shown, this was just you being evasive.

>and that's where we're at, prove Cowboy Bebop is overrated, don't say you did and try to end the discussion.
Stop being evasive.

>OK so you're not saying it's popular even though it is. Still besides the point.
And now you're trying to make it seem like I claimed it isn't popular. You are so ridicilously, unbelievably, astoundingly bad at this. What makes you think you can get away with this amateur hour shit?

>I was being humorous
Uh huh.

>But that is your position.
It isn't. You were misrepresenting my position. You are out of your mind if you think you can somehow get away with this.

>>25519532
As I said before, I did not start this.
>>
>>25519595
>As I said before, I did not start this
I never said you did. But continuing such an autistic discussion with another equally autistic faggot on the internet says alot about you.
>>
>>25519692
Again, I did not start this. You are complaining to the wrong person.
>>
>>25519595
>and from there it turns into you not wanting to prove your original point
>But I already proved it.

>>25519711
you actually did, I simply responded to your claim
>>
>>25519711
Are you stupid? I never said you started this, I actually don't know beca use I don't care. What I do know is that you and your retarded counterpart have been shitting up this potentially nice thread with you ridiculous discussion. And I'm also not complaining, I am only calling you a autistic for taking the time to write out such detailed posts about this completely useless discussion and continuing with it.
>>
>>25519842
>you actually did, I simply responded to your claim
You have "responded" with evasion, lies and shitposting. So it's you who started this.

>>25519850
What part of "I did not start this" escapes you? What part of " you are complaining to the wrong person" eludes you?
>>
File: 1450882745581.jpg (90KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1450882745581.jpg
90KB, 900x1200px
Well I'm done here, It's laid out pretty clear my adversary is mentally ill. ah well it's been fun.
>>
>>25514226
Cowboy Bebop is the new DBZ, the anime that even normies claim to like.
>>
>tfw you will never not go there to die but to find out if you're really alive
>tfw you will never slaughter an entire building full of gangsters to avenge your lover
>>
>>25519955
No, such a thing was not laid out pretty clear. What has been laid out pretty clear is that you have no means of dealing with the actual argument at hand, and must instead evade, evade and evade and then evade some more. And then blatantly try to lie about what I've said.
>>
>>25519931
What part of "I don't give a fucking shit who started this you are both retarded for continuing with this redundant discussion for so long no matter who started with this shit" escapes you? What part of "I'm not complaining I'm calling you a fucking retard for arguing with someone equally retarded about a completely useless matter" eludes you?
>>
Just started watching this yesterday, it's great so far. It's stylistic like Champloo but I like the western/sci-fi themes more, and has a much better plot
>>
>>25520085
See >>25519931

bloxbloxwhatever
>>
>>25520041
You evade by saying I evade. You have a narcissistic quality to you, I feel sorry for people who have to put up with you.
>>
>>25520173
He was right, you are mentally ill. Doesnt really make sense talking to you. Oh, and I hope you realize hes been trolling you from the first post on you naive dipshit
>>
>>25520200
>You evade by saying I evade.
No. I am doing no evasion whatsoever. You are evading.

I believe this is the second time you've said you're leaving, only to come back for more.

>>25520237
No, you are mentally ill.

>Oh, and I hope you realize hes been trolling you from the first post on you naive dipshit
Ahahahahaha.
>>
>>25520283
>no, you're stupid
If I wanted my own comeback I would've wiped it off your mom's chin.
Maybe you should reevaluate your life if it'suits so boring you can take hours off leading the most autistic discussion in the history of 4chan. I hope that basement smells nice.
>>
>>25520350
This sort of thing keeps happening. Something like:

>You're a shithead!
>No, you are.
>Wow why are you so childish, why don't you come up with a mature and constructive counter-argument?
How can you people not see how stupid this is?

>Maybe you should reevaluate your life if it'suits so boring you can take hours off leading the most autistic discussion in the history of 4chan. I hope that basement smells nice.
Have you recently taken a close look at what YOU are doing?
>>
File: X3sFndZCTr4.jpg (27KB, 604x416px) Image search: [Google]
X3sFndZCTr4.jpg
27KB, 604x416px
>>25520283
I didn't evade anything, there you go again making assertion without proof or evidence or explanation. You are a mentally ill retard.

BTFO
>>
>>25520477
I have explained several times now why you are in fact evading.

And I thought you were supposed to be leaving?
>>
>>25520503
You say that but offer no proof of it, you've done this throughout the thread, it's rather dull and a lazy way to pretend to argue.

Just because some newbs to anime watched cowboy bebop many years ago and liked it doesn't mean it's somehow overrated.

BTFO
>>
File: 1396765249718.jpg (351KB, 726x840px) Image search: [Google]
1396765249718.jpg
351KB, 726x840px
>Normie bebop
>Better than Berserk
>>
>>25520415
I may waste my time here explaining how you're stupid, but at least I'm not on your level with your long ass posts.
And no, that thing doesn't keep happening, you are stupid enough to continue it.
>>
>>25520587
I've explained it, and you know I have. You are just being evasive as usual.

>Just because some newbs to anime watched cowboy bebop many years ago and liked it doesn't mean it's somehow overrated.
I never made such an argument.

>BTFO
"He got BTFO just because I said he did!"

>>25520844
You should really take a good, hard look at yourself and what you're doing right now.

>And no, that thing doesn't keep happening, you are stupid enough to continue it.
Way to miss the point.
>>
>>25514347
TV is dead and will never be what it used to be, so just use the internet.
>>
I really enjoyed watching NHK, would cowboy bebop be a good show to watch?
>>
>>25519980
If it's safe for normies then maybe I'll finally give it a shot. I just started watching NGE and I kind of don't like it so idk
>>
>>25514226
Samurai Champloo is great as well.
>>
>>25514226
Its vastly overrated, and doesnt get good till the last 5 or so episodes.

So the same as most anime.
>>
>tfw no spike spiegel bf
>>
>>25514440
Who let /a/ in?
Pls leave
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.