[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the black girl on my uni course keeps calling me sweetheart

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 328973845.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
328973845.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>the black girl on my uni course keeps calling me sweetheart
>"hey sweetheart!" she says in the corridor and waves, through her thick negress lips and braces on he teeth
>I'm not a total sperg so I stop and chat about stuff
>literally an east london ghetto monkey but she also has an amazing ass and boobs
>this one time just say 'I'm no sweetheart'
>she laughs and pretends to drop something, bends down and lightly rubs her ass on my crotch area
>just stand there thinking 'is this really happening'
>literally in a room full of other people
>go home, try to fap thinking of her wondering if I actually like her or not
>literally impossible to imagine her naked with me
>she is still calling me sweetheart

Fucking black woman they got zero respect.
>>
>>25514218

Date her.
>>
>>25514259
No don't just hit it and quit it OP
>>
>>25514218
Don't just imagine it anon, make her yours. Ethnic girls are qt's
>>
>>25514218
I'd probably play along desu

It's not like she'd be actually interested, so why not have some fun

>tfw no girl who is a friend of mine to call me sweetheart
>>
>>25514218
Black woman and white male are 44% less likely to divorce on average, sempai.
>>
S T D

T T

D T S
>>
Do what you gotta do.

Just do us all a favor and come back and tell us the results. I'm curious if she's gonna go "I don't think of you in that way".
>>
File: 1404504632386.jpg (97KB, 641x481px) Image search: [Google]
1404504632386.jpg
97KB, 641x481px
>>25514218
She wants it. Consider it OP.
>>
I'm half asian, do black girls like asians or something?
>>
>>25514523
Everyone does. Black girls love Asian men, especially those form the Caribbean.

Lots of Caribbean blacks tend to be mixed as well, their skin color varies from really light to dark.
>>
>>25514523
Black women are thirsty for any cock, if you think beta women exist, those are without a doubt blakc females, you can feel how desesperate they are.
>>
File: leop.jpg (81KB, 771x462px) Image search: [Google]
leop.jpg
81KB, 771x462px
>>25514218
dunno if true but kek/10
made me kek
>>
File: 1435411553794.jpg (174KB, 893x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1435411553794.jpg
174KB, 893x1047px
Had sex with a black qt last night. Met her online. She's 18. We're making out and mid makeout we start to get really intense. I start fingering and eating her out, and when I start to push my cock into her pussy, I notice her wince and pull back a little, along with how tight she is.

>mfw fucked a qt thick 18 year old black girl and popped her pussy last night

Just do it op
>>
>even considering nigggress
>settling for anything less than platinum blonds
>anything other than blue/green eyes
>ever

>tfw qt German gf

kek feels good to be white.
>>
File: doett.gif (1MB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
doett.gif
1MB, 500x255px
What the hell are you doing, moron? She clearly wants the dick.

Hit it you autistic fucking faggot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.