[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you're a disgrace to your family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

what did you do to disappoint your parents so much?

>dropped out of uni without telling them
>never got a job
>never got a gf
>never showed them any love
>>
>>25513818
They seem really proud of me. I don't know why though, I'm currently jobless and living with my folks. They don't even seem to mind it, and it pisses me off that they blatantly don't mind my NEET-dom
>>
>>25513860
maybe they think you're depressed and don't want you to end up killing yourself, so they pretend to be proud
>>
>>25513860
They've accepted the fact you're the way you are but secretly they looked at the positive side in that since they looked after you even when they didnt have to that you will now take care of them when theyre really really old and need assistance doing basic shit.
>>
>>25513944
Maybe, but I don't think they'd keep that up for long.

>>25513985
This is probably accurate. They have said numerous times that they want me to stay and take care of them, so i guess i'll give it some thought. Staying here certainly isn't helping my love life though
>>
>>25513944
Not the guy you're talking to, but this is what I feel my parents are doing, especially sinice I told them how I've attempted suicide while they were out.
>>
>>25514058
at least they're sensitive enough to care, if i said something like that my mother would probably yell at me or put me in some clinic and shit
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.