[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are girls usually oblivious when their "guy friends"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 201505237964565321.jpg (40KB, 550x362px) Image search: [Google]
201505237964565321.jpg
40KB, 550x362px
Why are girls usually oblivious when their "guy friends" (orbiters) are attracted to them? And then they feel hurt/betrayed when they find out
>>
learn 2 ladder theory
>>
because all the guys want to stick their penis inside them at one point or another

how could they know what is friendship when they don't know what it is?
>>
They aren't oblivious
>>
>>25513543
>oblivious
>implying they just aren't into you
>>
>>25513543
Because those orbitters never made their intentions or feelings clear by taking any direct moves on her. They offered friendship as a way to be near her because they're such betas, she responded to that by being their friends.

Sure there are some girls who know exactly what they're doing and using their sexuality to manipulate their guy 'friends', but I think most friendzone situations are the guy's fault for being a timid beta.
>>
>>25513543
Well with them thinking they're just my friend I have no reason to think they're into me. Then when I get a boyfriend they act pissy and reveal their feelings...
Not like I would've dated them anyway but still.
>>
>>25513574
The Stacy girls aren't oblivious
>>
>>25514630
None of them are
>>
they aren't oblivious... that's just a trick they like to play. they know what they're doing. they want a beta orbiter, they don't want them as a boyfriend.

when the beta orbiter lets her know how he feels about her it completely removes the illusion for her that he is just a friend. women do it to themselves, in the back of their minds they know exactly what they're doing, but they also try to be oblivious. it's a defense kind of thing, if you act oblivious then you aren't responsible for your actions.

not to say the guy isn't to blame either for being a weak cuck, but that's another story.
>>
>>25513900
dubs confirm wymyn
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.