[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else /onlyvelcros/ here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 41ZNehFhEgL._SY395_.jpg (17KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
41ZNehFhEgL._SY395_.jpg
17KB, 395x395px
who else /onlyvelcros/ here
>>
>>25513390
probably kids
>>
until I was 13
>>
>get looked down upon because you use a clinching device developed by nasa instead of a piece of thin cloth
American society, everyone.
Incidentally I wore velcro until I learned from god knows where that it was 'for kids' and moved on to slip-ons which I wear to this day.
>>
>>25513390
Are you literally autismo OP?
>>
>velcro
The truest of autism shoes.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 575x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 575x575px
>>25513390
I wear something similar to these at work. They're dead comfy and easy to slip on and off. I always found laces too difficult and would get mucky. The only thing I have to worry about is getting grass in the Velcro when I'm walking home as I walk through a large field coming home and sometimes I have to walk around on a big detour of 1 mile if they've recently cut the grass because there's large clumps of grass that get stuck in the Velcro.
>>
File: 1424115749164.jpg (41KB, 328x498px) Image search: [Google]
1424115749164.jpg
41KB, 328x498px
>>25515522
Socially unaware autist post of the year m'sir. Do you tell real life scoffers that velcro was designed by NASA?
>>
>>25513390
Perfect utilitarian goodness, you should be praised and not lambasted for your superior sensibilities.
>>
someone write out the pros and cons of /velcro/ for me?
>>
>>25515745
His post is about his disagreement with a social norm. He is aware. You are retarded.
>>
>>25515651
Everybody has to get mucky anon... That's no excuse for not being able to do your laces.

>implying laces isn't a child's normal cognitive milestone
>autists will proceed to deny this fact
>>
File: 6453423194.jpg (18KB, 450x612px) Image search: [Google]
6453423194.jpg
18KB, 450x612px
>>25515777
>Incidentally I wore velcro until I learned from god knows where that it was 'for kids'
Yep, suave , sophisticated and always informed, that's our man.
>>
>>25515872
I just tuck in my laces if I have to wear lace shoes but then they go grey if I sweat a lot or go green if I walk around. I'll be honest I could never do laces cos I'd end up tying a knot and having to cut the lace after lol
>>
>>25515777
>not following the social norms when you're aware of them
It's like you WANT people to think you're an autist.

It's really just simple anon... One choice of normal clothing that you may or may not like, means one less harder time outside for you. :)
>>
>tfw you had a father figure to teach you how to do laces and not look like a retard in school

Feels good man.
>>
>>25515522

Exactly! all shoes i wear are slip-ons, aside from a pair of zippered boots for the snow and a pair of dress shoes that I rigged to be slip-ons

pic related are my everyday slip-on shoes
>>
File: suede chelsea boot.jpg (128KB, 920x881px) Image search: [Google]
suede chelsea boot.jpg
128KB, 920x881px
Just get these, and get on with your life.

Casual, casual-formal, cold, warm, wet, dry, running around town, slip-ons, comfortable
>>
>>25517617
aaaaaand gaaaaaaaaaay
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.