[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU FUCKERS LIED TO ME YOU SAID KISSING AND FUCKING A GIRL WOULD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: ITS_OVER.jpg (28KB, 540x419px) Image search: [Google]
ITS_OVER.jpg
28KB, 540x419px
YOU FUCKERS LIED TO ME

YOU SAID KISSING AND FUCKING A GIRL WOULD BRING A END TO MY PROBLEMS. NOW I'M MORE FUCKED UP THEN BEFORE BECAUSE OF ALL THE SHIT YOU FUCKING ROBOTS SAID. "LOWER YOUR STANDARDS", "GET A FAT GIRL", AND "ACQUIRE A PRACTICE GIRLFRIEND". NONE OF THAT SHIT HELP ME AT ALL. NOW I'M ON THE INTERNET LOOKING AT STD'S AND OTHER DISEASES TRANSFER THROUGH KISSING AND FINGER FUCKING . THINKING ABOUT ME FINGERING HER AND KISSING HER IS MAKING ME SICK. THANK GOD SHE DIDN'T HAVE A CONDOM OR IT COULD HAVE BEEN FULL ON SEXUAL INTERCOURSE (LIKE I WOULD EVER NEED A CONDOM). AND OF COURSE I STILL GAVE HER MY CELLPHONE NUMBER BEFORE WE WENT TO MY PLACE. SHE MIGHT CALL ME FOR A SECOND DATE. WORST OF ALL SHE KNOWS WHERE I LIVE AND I KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES. SHE COULD BE COMING HERE TODAY, TOMORROW, OR SOMEDAY IN THE FUTURE. AS SOON AS SHE LEFT I WASHED MY HANDS, MOUTH, AND BRUSH MY TEETH. I FEEL SO DIRTY AND ASHAMED. HOW LONG WILL THESE FEELING LAST?

I WANT TO BE A HAND-HOLDINGLESS, KISSLESS, NEVER-HAD-A-GIRLFRIEND BEFORE. THANK GOD I'M STILL A VIRGIN.

>PIC RELATED
>OH THE HUMANITY
>>
>>25513267
>he fell for the practice gf meme
>>
>>25513267
Damn you might as well post this shit on tumblr at least some sjws will probably feel your plight and not make fun of you. This nigga seriously hooked up with a girl and feels raped. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>25513267
lol now you can never be a wizard
>>
>>25513267
>"LOWER YOUR STANDARDS", "GET A FAT GIRL", AND "ACQUIRE A PRACTICE GIRLFRIEND".
That's what you're NOT supposed to do.
You got what you deserve for enabling women to date up.
>>
>>25513267

Lie back and think of England.
>>
>>25513267
The best advice is to be yourself. I don't mean this in the usual way it's used, I mean that you should life life the way YOU want, and you shouldn't feel pressured into doing things you don't want to.
You obviously weren't attracted to her (perhaps already disgusted) but you decided to do it anyway because of an internet meme. And look where it's gotten you.
>>
File: 1316483887728.jpg (29KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1316483887728.jpg
29KB, 612x612px
Hey OP, sounds like you made a new friend for life, congratulations! You two now have a special bond nothing can sever, so much in common!
>>
>>25513267
Go to police and cry rape. As feminists teach, consent can be revoked at any time.
>>
>>25514195
Isn't herpes in 90% of humans?
>>
File: 1445812271121.jpg (35KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
1445812271121.jpg
35KB, 599x563px
>>25513267
>original b8
>original b8
>original b8
>>
File: 1277333539984.jpg (37KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1277333539984.jpg
37KB, 400x300px
>>25514813
>dank meme, brobot
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.