[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women not care about us?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 27

File: 1442939602014s.jpg (8KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1442939602014s.jpg
8KB, 250x237px
Why do women not care about us?
>>
>>25513174
Because they want to ride the cock carousel
>>
>>25513174
For the same reason men do not care about fat chicks.
>>
Why do you not care about the techniques people used in 1355 to build solid horse saddles?

i.e. why should they care?
>>
>>25513200
Nice meme you feminist shill, fat chicks have it so much better then beta males.
>>
>>25513174
Why would they have evolved to care about men of low genetic quality?
>>
>>25513264
> muh false equivalence
>>
>>25513342
>genetic quality
>they fuck niggers because big dicks and muh height

women are too stupid to decide these things clearly, they value confidence when humility is a sign of an intelligent man, tell me how they care about "genetic quality"?
>>
>>25513320
Do they?

Explain how.

You are one of the worst tripfags I've seen on here. And I've seen a lot.
>>
Jesus, I hate women so much. Like really, I can't just take them anymore. I wish world would just restart.
>>
>>25513368
Intelligence isn't a sign of genetic quality. As long as you're not retarded, it doesn't matter. The ability of a man to club the next man over the head, kill animals for food, and not die of disease is genetic quality. Modern society is a very recent development and has hardly been incorporated into females' selection instincts. It's not a matter of women's intelligence, it's subconscious. They just get "a feeling" and gravitate to the tallest man with the squarest jaw (both of which indicate high T).
>>
File: mdr.jpg (104KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
mdr.jpg
104KB, 500x667px
mfw all the anons in this thread talk shit about women but will worship the next fembot that will show up before them.

You're just worthless beta cucks
>>
>>25513399
EpicKid is the best, most redpilled namefag on this board, you toasted roastie
>>
>>25513478
>redpilled

topkek
>>
>>25513487
Can't handle the truth about your gender, roastie?
>>
Because being unnactractive is largely your fucking choice.

Women are attracted to so much shit that isn't just physical. If you're too fucking stupid to observe what women like and at least try to emulate it on some level, then you don't deserve women.

In order to get x, you must do y

Don't do z and then fucking complain when you don't get shit, you worthless fucking NEETs.
>>
>>25513399
He doesn't even have a trip.
Who let the kids in again?
>>
File: 1272120874558.jpg (31KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
1272120874558.jpg
31KB, 500x345px
1. You are selfish.
You dont care about anyone other but yourself, your needs, your feelings, etc etc.

2. You project your ideal woman unto everyone you meet.
You dont fall in love with anyone, you fall in love with a imaginary perfect being in your head which you project unto whoever you're infatuated with.

3. You are immature.
Okay, you like anime, alot, and video games, cartoon,s etc etc. That's fine, but realise that predominantly kids stuff does not interest majority of the female sex. You have no real life experience to speak of other than the 12 years you went to school and the years spent wasting away in your bedroom.

4. You have no future.
You dont have to be loaded, hell you dont even have to have that much money, but nobody loves a deadbeat loser who leeches of his mother.

5. You can (will) not take responsibility for your own actions.
It's always someone elses fault, normies, chads, niggers, stacys, sjw's, femminists etc etc.

I could go on.

tl;dr
You are a selfish, lazy, delusional, immature slob with no ambition.
>>
File: image.png (80KB, 360x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80KB, 360x394px
>>25513174
We can't provide any positives to a woman's life
>>
>>25513520

Hits the nail on the fucking head.

This anon gets it.
>>
File: 1450714109476.gif (2MB, 540x393px) Image search: [Google]
1450714109476.gif
2MB, 540x393px
Women don't care about anyone but themselves, you seen/heard how two faced they are to their own kind?
>in class at uni just drawing to kill some time before lessons start
>at the back but so are this group of stacies only on the other side
>always hear them giggling and talking so loud
>one of them says "well i'm going to class, see ya!" since she was in another lesson
>they act all friendly and lovey with the girl going
>half a minute later after leaving hear "ugh I can't stand her"
>"why do we let her hang out with us? she's so annoying"
>"god if I have to hear her whine one more time i'm gonna pull her hair out"
etc, etc.
>>
>>25513506
>If you're short ugly and poor it's all your fault
>>
>>25513506
>Because being unnactractive is largely your fucking choice.
Oh yeah? Do I have a choice in what kind of facial structure I have? Do I have a choice regarding my height or narrow shoulders??? Do I have a choice regarding my low IQ?

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>25513499
I'm male.

Stay beta.
>>
>>25513441
>Intelligence isn't a sign of genetic quality.

stopped reading there :^)
>>
>>25513399
>trip

u wot
>>
File: 0J1bmPGYoNs.jpg (31KB, 319x479px) Image search: [Google]
0J1bmPGYoNs.jpg
31KB, 319x479px
Why should they?

People aren't altruistic, nobody cares deeply about every single person on the planet.
A person might care about this community as a whole perhaps, but not about one individual.

You got to have an impact on someone's life for them to even recognize you, never mind care about you.

Also are you expecting people to care out of pity, anon? On top of the character flaws associated with it, pity is the most unattractive trait in both sexes.

A lot of robots got dealt a shit hand from the start and have been discouraged their whole lives. But life really isn't fair, no matter how much robots bitch, complain and insult.

We don't deserve anything. If you want anything you gotta get it.
>>
>>25513174
The same reason you don't care about the poor family barely making ends meet on the other side of town.
>>
>>25513577
>We don't deserve anything. If you want anything you gotta get it.
There is no freewill which allows any (true) robot to accomplish change. We are fucked from the beginning. There is no improvement we can chase after. The ride never ends. There is no choice other than to be miserable.
>>
>>25513577
Dubs of truth. I'm going to make a correct to the last statement, replace get with take and this is a solid post.
>>
>>25513568

Forget reading the rest of my post.

Forget everything about non-physical things that are attractive and a hell of a lot more important that "facial structure". Your attitude, confidence, maturity, humility, or even something as fucking simple as being handy or having a set daily routine is attractive for women.

They are looking for fathers, not an overgrown kid.

No you realistically don't choose anything you fucking walnut. Nothing is a choice. But here we are with you complaining about shit you could fix yourself on my fucking internet
>>
>>25513520
>1. You are selfish.
oh noes a human with desires and needs how selfish
>2. You project your ideal woman unto everyone you meet.
just like you project this assumption onto OP

>3. You are immature.
meeting arbitrary social standards is not maturity

>4. You have no future.
you have a point

>5. You can (will) not take responsibility for your own actions.
irrelevant to the point and frankly untrue

Women date scumbag losers because muh looks all the time, the answer you're looking for to give to OP is "because fate"
>>
File: 3lT7xf82nUA.jpg (32KB, 604x424px) Image search: [Google]
3lT7xf82nUA.jpg
32KB, 604x424px
>>25513616
Keep arguing yourself into not moving. You ain't doing anything to me.
>>
>>25513573
Why? I have an IQ of 140-150 depending on the test (professionally tested and got 158 as a kid, but that's hardly accurate since I was so young) and even I realize that past 120ish those extra points just alienate you from normal people without providing much of a tangible benefit. Social intelligence is MUCH more important than traditional pattern recognition intelligence. So really, it could be said that Chad is a "genius" in his own way and robots are the retards, regardless of IQ. Maybe women have been selecting for intelligence all along, and you're in denial about being on the wrong side of that selection.
>>
>>25513651
So you are just another normie claiming that a (true) robot can change and turn into a normie? Not everybody can be a winner, not unless evolution stops spawning genetic losers like us.
>>
File: 3bKnDEi-FaA.jpg (46KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
3bKnDEi-FaA.jpg
46KB, 450x300px
>>25513679
Ahh, now I see you're throwing assumptions in as well. Really not good for you.
>>
>>25513689
You are believing in change for us. How can my assumption be not factual if you unironically believe such things?

Please elaborate.
>>
>>25513588
>>25513577

This and that.

Just stop caring, dear robots. Just enjoy the ride and then die. I'm actually happy that my life will end. And I'm glad that there's no afterlife. Just wait for it to end. The pain will stop one day.
>>
>>25513565
Its entirely your fault, you could have chosen to have good genes but you selected shit ones. You could easily get money, but you would rather be a NEET than do something to earn it. Its all on you.
>>
>>25513679
Just stop worrying about women, since fate dealt you a shit hand you have no free will you obviously can't do anything about it so just work on becoming the best at the things you are into. If you're into drawing anime, become the best fucking anime artist out there. Programming? Same thing.. Fuck if you really like basket weaving, then do that shit with full gusto. Why waste time ruminating on the unattainable?
>>
>>25513624
>Forget reading the rest of my post.
Your posts are shit
>Forget everything about non-physical things that are attractive
and a hell of a lot more important that "facial structure".
The face is everything. Read this scientific study on facial attractiveness: http://rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/366/1571/1638
>Your attitude, confidence, maturity, humility, or even something as fucking simple as being handy or having a set daily routine is attractive for women.
All bullshit and meaningless.
>They are looking for fathers, not an overgrown kid.
They are looking for men with good genetics. Men with good genetics are attractive. See the link I pasted and especially the section about testosterone and the immune system. And the section about facial symmetry and stressors.
>No you realistically don't choose anything you fucking walnut. Nothing is a choice. But here we are with you complaining about shit you could fix yourself on my fucking internet
A few posts ago you said this "Because being unnactractive is largely your fucking choice." Dumb fuck.

I thought I had a low IQ, but you're something special.
>>
>>25513674
All you're doing is further explaining how women are a detriment to human progress. Confidence is an illusion of substance, IQ is substance to the core of what a person is.
>>
Because you all subconsciously want to fuck your mom and that's fucking you up
>>
File: 4tzn_FVd27I.jpg (103KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4tzn_FVd27I.jpg
103KB, 768x1024px
>>25513702
Because I'm a 24 yo hhkv NEET, no friends, who avoided killing himself. I've changed, let go, experienced, learned, got help, moved on and took chances.

I don't know the state of the lives here and there's no correct path to advise for anyone. It really is all up to the individual.
>>
>>25513720
>so just work on becoming the best at the things you are into

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THIS IF I LOST ALL MY MOTIVATION TO DO ANYTHING. The only things I can do now without losing focus is listening to music or reading technical books.
>>
File: just be yourself 2.png (20KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
just be yourself 2.png
20KB, 432x330px
Just be yourself, bro.

Just be confident, bro

Just be mature, bro
>>
>>25513638

>oh noes a human with desires and needs how selfish
It's a two way street, nobody gets shit handed to them, even stacy needs to suck some dicks to get shit.

>meeting arbitrary social standards is not maturity
You can tell yourself that all you want, but for the remaining 99.9% of the population, this is gospel. Deal with it.

>irrelevant to the point and frankly untrue
You tell me that, on a board where 95% of the threads are dedicated to bitching about ones life situation and blaming EVERYONE else for their shortcommings.
>>
>>25513320
Then stop being so beta you fucking faggot
>>
>>25513747
>All you're doing is further explaining how women are a detriment to human progress.
The fuck is progress? More automation? Less disease? Who cares? NEETs are jobless and disease free and for the most part they are in hell. No amount of "progress" will make life enjoyable.

>Confidence is an illusion of substance, IQ is substance to the core of what a person is.
Kek. You're doing some ancient greek shit trying to define "the essence of a man" or whatever. There is no substance other than the matter which makes up your physical self.
>>
Because being a NEET weaboo with no social skills isn't very attractive to women.
>>
>>25513768
What about people who are too anxious to keep appointments.
>>
>>25513731

Realistically you don't choose anything (free will doesn't exist, the universe is deterministic, more edge, etc). Even with this, though, there are things we appear to choose. Included in these things are, like I listed, many of the things women find attractive.

You think a single study confirming that there are physical qualities women are attracted to is any sort of disqualifier for what I said? We can measure symetry, facial hair, eye colour, and anything else physical and then study it.

How the fuck can we make an actual academic study that is anything more than subjective bullshit about how attractive confidence is compared to facial features? We can't, but we can still see everyday that its happening.

Yes physical features is a handicap for some people, but unless you are fucking literally Grendel you can make up for this and exceed it with things that are choices*. You just aren't making those choices* because you're a fucking NEET.

*apparent choice
>>
>>25513904
Kill yourself, normalfag. Just kill yourself.
>>
>>25513904
>You just aren't making those choices* because you're a fucking NEET.
No, he isn't making those choices because nobody here is socially able to do anything.
>>
>>25513937

Suicide pact?
>>
>>25513801
>It's a two way street, nobody gets shit handed to them, even stacy needs to suck some dicks to get shit.

So you've admitted life is unfair, good, it's true.

>You can tell yourself that all you want, but for the remaining 99.9% of the population, this is gospel. Deal with it.
99.9% of the population would agree that taking pride in a delusion is dumb.
>You tell me that, on a board where 95% of the threads are dedicated to bitching about ones life situation and blaming EVERYONE else for their shortcommings.
spoken like a true normie that believes life is fair and everyone gets a fair shake.

Stacey gets to live the good life for her inherent traits, robots live in hell for their inherent traits, environment is too blame as well.

>>25513806
nice argument

>>25513815
>The fuck is progress? More automation? Less disease? Who cares? NEETs are jobless and disease free and for the most part they are in hell. No amount of "progress" will make life enjoyable.

Because they are lonely? Because people value bullshit over perfectly fine human beings for superficial reasons?

>Kek. You're doing some ancient greek shit trying to define "the essence of a man" or whatever. There is no substance other than the matter which makes up your physical self.

The mind is physical so I agree, but you can buy a pretty sex doll but you can't conversate with it about much. Of course most women don't get guys for the conversation, unless it's about their egos and wants.
>>
>>25513801
Also I'd like to add Stacie "sucking some dick" is hardly comparable to an ugly man hanging himself because fate decided he was low genetic quality in this superficial world even though he is more intelligent then a confident pimp that has 100s of kids in different states. In fact, many women enjoy sucking dick, guys too.

Humans are deplorably short sighted it seems.
>>
>>25513952
You first, normalfaggot.
>>
>>25513174
because you're a netcuck
>>
It's not that they don't like low quality guys, it's that they don't like social outsiders. Women primarily value their social status and being part of a group, so they don't like guys who are social outsiders.
>>
>>25514007

Can we be for real. Let's do it

Is there we can duo livestream?
>>
File: 4aSA2lZCmKI.jpg (170KB, 551x807px) Image search: [Google]
4aSA2lZCmKI.jpg
170KB, 551x807px
>>25513824
I really cannot say. I'm not an expert on the subject, know jack shit almost. I'm not a self help guru or the likes.

I can tell you about my anxieties and how I overcame them though:

I was always a shy kid, since I can remember. First day of school, didn't make a friend, extreme bullying pushed me more into that aspect, of anxiety, inadequacy, quietness. Was scared to offend anyone, and because no one liked me I really tried and hoped someone would at least be my friend.

Follow some more years of bullying and extreme social anxiety I failed school. Due to the anxiety and depressive I enrolled into a repeat year, and didn't go in for more than two weeks worth of classes. I took the bus into town and walked home for six hours almost daily so to make it seem like I went. I couldn't handle the pressure, the judgement, the expectations of others. What broke me is extremely severe depression. It built up till the point I got destroyed every which way and started to really not care. It kind of vanished along with the personality I had.

So there's nothing I can tell you really. Not even "get over it" because that's just not right. You don't just stop something out of the blue, forcing yourself into something is futile and even damaging. If anything at all, my suggestion is gain more experience in life, push your boundaries step by step.

Not doing anything at all is the worst mistake a person could make.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>25514028
Well they are stupid and dangerous then when they value sensationalism over substance. They should be sold at market and stripped of all rights.

No more games.

No more feels.

We know who the enemy is.
>>
>>25514076
>epic child
>substance
>>
>>25513520
But women are selfish. Why do they get men if they are selfish?
>>
>>25514086
>normalfag
make like a tree and leaf
>>
>>25514113
>namefag saying normie
its a new game were playing here, eh little guy?
>>
Arguing with robots is a waste of time. Just let them wallow in their self-pity and save your keystrokes. This is a containment board after all.
>>
>>25514124
1 robot namefag is worth a trillion normalfags like you
>>
From my limited understanding as a male it's near-impossible for a woman to love a man who can't love himself
>>
>>25514129
A lot of things I do are wastes of time. My wife is asleep YOLO.

Robots are entertaining if you let them open up about how pathetic their lives are. After all they have no one else to do it with so its a win win.
>>
>>25514129
You know we're right.

Give into your logic.

Join us.

Or be a cuck to the women and normies.

have fun being a bucking beta shelling out for a woman who settled for him, and you for her.
>>
>>25514155
Yeah sure. You're right. Whatever.
>>
>>25513174
the women you would care about don't want a self loathing piece of shit.
>>
>>25514170
>he covertly agrees trying to make it seem as if he's being ironic

I read you loud and clear pham
>>
>>25513953
>spoken like a true normie that believes life is fair and everyone gets a fair shake.

Have I ever said so? You have youth, probably health and live in a first world country, life isnt fair nigger, but you sit on top of the fucking gold throne compared to 90% of the world population.

You fucks are all alike, you try something once and give up and bitch. Life is a struggle, most of the things you fucks bitch about, every normie has experenced. Rejection, alienation, isolation, depression, this is not something exclusive to you idiots. The difference is that they locked themselves in their bedroom for two days and sulked, you guys are going on 5 fucking years.

You gave up, nobody took that decision for you, frankly nobody cares enough about you to make that decision for you.
>>
>>25513174
I wish they didn't care about us.

Women hate us.
>>
>>25514201
>Have I ever said so? You have youth, probably health and live in a first world country, life isnt fair nigger, but you sit on top of the fucking gold throne compared to 90% of the world population.
Yet most of us feel like foreigners in our own country, some gold throne. Even Midas had a gold throne.

Everything else you wrote is illegible retardation and strawman arguments.

I never gave up by the way, I'm still here, the world gave up on us.
>>
>>25514252
>i never gave up
Then why are you still single? you gave up because your priorities are being epickid and trying to epic troll r9k.
>>
>>25514201
>everybody can be a winner
Nice fallacy buddy.
>>
>>25514280
the problem is you decided you are a loser before you made the decision to avoid basic human functions. and now you are wondering what happened.
>>
File: 1439726162031.jpg (77KB, 364x336px) Image search: [Google]
1439726162031.jpg
77KB, 364x336px
>>25514252
>I am going to be a useless leeching slob for the rest of my life
>the world gave up on us

fuck this I'm out, your fucking deflection shield is way to fucking powerful m8.
>>
>>25513520
/thread

(This is original. I swear)
>>
>>25514304
>i decided to have loser genetics
top keke mate, I bet I can even decide to have bird genetics so I can start to fly?
>>
>>25514317
Deciding to be a useless leeching slob comes later AFTER everyone else gives up on you. Can't say i have heard of much 10yr olds wanting to be a lazy NEET
>>
>>25513174
Why should they? What makes you stand out? What's their reason to notice you?
Are you hot? Do you have money? Are you funny? Do you wear fancy clothing?
>>
>>25513441
I dont agree with your first premise, but in regards to your second; do you think that's the reason why so many men have become white Knights? This whole new culture of nu-males?
>>
>>25514326
>m'genetics
do women not have those or?
>>
>>25514252
>Even Midas had a gold throne.

M8, you may be some worthless namefag, but that was pretty good.
>>
File: 1451799168747.webm (424KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451799168747.webm
424KB, 500x500px
>>25514317
I'm a wagecuck, I come here to shitpost because I hate society.

>>25514271
>why are you still single?
Why shouldn't I be? I'm unattractive and short, I'm low quality and worthless, I still function though, I endure in my state of loneliness, for god knows what. Do you know what it's like to feel less then human and still have to keep up standards of conduct? Tat's what the average beta feels, but we don't hear about that over feminism and black lives matter, the two most privileged groups on earth.
>>
>>25514360
No its fat people blaming their genetics while ignoring the fact that they simply overeat.
>>
>>25514368
You can be a worthless namefag too
>>
File: 1451779319392.jpg (462KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451779319392.jpg
462KB, 1050x1080px
>>25514349
I honestly have no idea where nu-males come from. I've interacted with a few of them and they're universally repulsive. Maybe the lack of a strong father figure?
>>
>>25514375
>my life is hard because i feel less than human XD
ironic that you mention a bunch of other whiny spoiled children too. you just admitted to essentially being a typical millennial, except you do it in a way that keeps you lonely. what a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1446215023992.png (32KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
1446215023992.png
32KB, 337x338px
>>25513520
None of this is really news to me, but it still hurts sometimes.
>>
>>25514419
I'm white and male, there's not much else I can do. I was born genetically inferior. The other groups I mentioned won't admit that. But if you think there's virtue in being a martyr for a cause like "not complaining" then I'll have to disagree. I vent on this anonymous image board, that's all I can do.
>>
>>25514452
i know that literally all you can do is post on 4chan. you aren't smarter than that. i'm saying you're like many if not most people around your age. a normie.
>>
>>25514412
Nu-males are beta normies who shut their eyes to cold reality and cuck themselves for approval. Beta robots are much cooler imo.
>>
>>25514412
Written by a psychologist and marriage councellor:

https://7chan.org/lit/src/Robert_Glover_-_No_More_Mr_Nice_Guy.pdf

I think it serves as a good insight on the emotional problems of the current generation of males who don't know how to be men.
>>
>>25514452
Being white (of any gender) is life on easy mode. You're considered the most desirable by white women and women of other races and the most trustworthy.
>>
>>25514487
>i know that literally all you can do is post on 4chan.

when I was a NEET I did but not anymore, I spend most of my life working and observing the world around me and understand my place in it. My genes will die with me, because they are low quality. I don't know why I keep going, but I do, out of anger.
>>
File: GENETICALLY.jpg (221KB, 1204x968px) Image search: [Google]
GENETICALLY.jpg
221KB, 1204x968px
>>25513520

Oops, you forgot the most important part
>You lack the genetically inherited masculine traits that are attractive to women.
>>
>>25514522
And yet...here we are.

I guess you don't knwo shit
>>
>>25514550
I know shit. I know that you're either the whiniest bitch alive who can't even keep his story straight or a good troll. Either way you should find something better to do with your time.
>>
>>25514544
those masculine traits are just self confidence and perseverance.

the traits you got were "i like looking at and saving pics of muscular guys" instead, which yeah maybe you can't change.
>>
>>25514544

Picture on the right. They're co-stars in Game of Thrones, not a couple
>>
>>25514579
Explain your second sentence plox, also the average normie conversation is usually just a bunch of whining anyway, except when chad does it he's funny and cute.
>>
>>25514544
>implying you would look like this if you worked out.

Robot mentality is delusional. Everything is fucked before they've even tried in their minds. It's a tragedy.
>>
>>25514593
You want people to have plastered on smiles to make things more comfortable for you, how selfish. Confidence comes from knowing you're great or believing it no?

His saving pictures is just to provide evidence for his realizations, something you hate, substance.
>>
>>25514631
>His saving pictures is just to provide evidence for his realizations, something you hate, substance.
That picture doesn't provide evidence for anything, except that the poster likes to look at pictures of muscular men.
>>
>>25514631
>two completely unrelated images of dudes who work out
>evidence of something other than homosexuality
i don't post images of feminine, fat guys with their girlfriends because i'm not an idiot, but i will say that you're really boring to argue with.
>>
>>25514662
Unless you're stupid or being disingenuous you'd understand that even motivation and working on your body and having a semi good face means nothing if you're genetically inferior to a Chad: The man a woman wants, a normie man who is attractive and confident due to his arrogance and lack of humility that was pounded into every beta male early on.
>>
>>25514677
see>>25514693

The message is clear as crystal, even his post dictates what he's highlighting.

Women favor genetics over perseverance.
>>
>>25514693
The funny thing here is you're the only one being stupid and disingenuous posting shit that is blatantly untrue and falsifiable and expecting us to accept it if as if it's the truth.

>even motivation and working on your body and having a semi good face means nothing
Blatantly untrue. Displaying motivation and working on your body are two things that can only help you when it comes to attracting women. What you're in essence saying is that if you're not the perfect, ideal man (doesn't exist btw), you might as well not even try. This is an unmasculine and negative attitude which bleeds through in your interactions with other people even if you try to hide it between a fake demeanor.

>The man a woman wants, a normie man who is attractive and confident due to his arrogance and lack of humility that was pounded into every beta male early on.
No one likes an asshole with except girls with daddy issues. No one wants to be mistreated dude. Those good-looking assholes you see mistreating their gfs were nice to them early on. They played a role to get with her then switched up at some point after she was already attached.

You sound like a "nice guy".
>>
>>25514708
and you would favor being in a relationship over being single. your shitty logic doesn't change the simple fact that a guy rambling about men is posting half naked men on a board full of men who are either gay or trans. if you truly are trying to argue that regular or even gross as fuck dudes are not capable of getting with girls, maybe you can save that for your gay erotica blogs.
>>
>>25514375
>black lives
>privileged
I'm sorry, are betas being shot up in ghettos?
>>
>>25514896
You displayed all characteristics of a "nice guy" and then dissed them to cover your ass 2bh

>females don't like assholes
yet they do
>dude
dude yourself faggot
>>
>>25514979
next time you're black and recieving college grants and getting university presidents to resign over a shitty swastika drawn in a bathroom stall come to me and talk about getting shot in a ghetto and then getting mad at the police for treating people acting like animals like animals
>>
>>25515005
>You displayed all characteristics of a "nice guy" and then dissed them to cover your ass 2bh
No I didn't.
>>
>>25514971
I don't see how it's gay unless you view the images sexually, which only you are doing. faggot.
>>
>>25515033
Yes, you did :^)

>girls dont' want assholes dude just beee urself stob complaining normie normie nomomom

You are delusional if you think I'm a "nice guy" I fucking hate women in fact.
>>
>>25515082
I used "nice guy". I don't actually believe you're a nice guy at all, but a bitter asshole with no masculine traits whatsoever and that's why no women are attracted to you. You're overall a shit person and you're comfortable with that. Nothing would change if you were more physically attractive.
>>
File: skinnynerd.jpg (130KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
skinnynerd.jpg
130KB, 283x424px
>>25514593

>chicks dig me for my perseverence and self-confidence :^)

>>25514971

>you're wrong because you downloaded a picture of shirtless men!
Argumentum un homofaggium rejected.
I just looked it up on google to post in this thread.
Picture related is from "skinny nerd".
>>
>>25513174

Dunno about you but I'm permapoor (wagecuck when I need to buy some shiny new toy and NEET most of the time), ugly, DYEL, not very bright, have mild aspergers and a boring personality.

My only redeeming quality is that I have a very vivid imagination so I'm quite decent as a storyteller in a few niche things, but I don't think girls wanna hear about my touhou quests.
>>
File: Pepe in the rye.jpg (69KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe in the rye.jpg
69KB, 500x584px
>>25515138
Well I guess we'll never know
>>
>>25514896
>Those good-looking assholes you see mistreating their gfs were nice to them early on.

Nope. Women gravitate toward men who exhibit dominance and arrogance.
>>
>>25515030
> recieving college grants
Wildly exaggerated. I'm poor and black, and I never received grants based on my race. Tuition is fucking me in the ass just like anyone else. If you actually knew any black people you'd know this

>getting university presidents to resign over a shitty swastika drawn in a bathroom stall come to me
I've heard of white soccer moms getting entire districts in trouble for problems caused by THEIR child. Not to mention its takes national press to accomplish what whites can just talk to each other and do. Thats where the power is.

>getting shot in a ghetto and then getting mad at the police for treating people acting like animals like animals
You've been talking shit this whole thread because you feel the people who respond to you aren't looking at the way your life played out fairly, yet you do the same to an entire population. Besides, how do ANY of the things you mentioned match up to facing the possibility of fucking DYING? Born into a poor household in a violent community hated by the country's population.
>But some of you get grants for being black
>But that group at a college got that one president to resign that one time
Look, be angry and resentful all you want, but don't try to act like you honestly have it worse than everyone else as a white male beta in the 1st world
>>
>>25515155
>more half naked guys
i didn't say you're not feminine, i said you're feminine for how weak and pathetic you are. looks don't mean shit. girls will believe 4 inches is 9 inches if you tell them enough times.
>>
>>25513520
All good points

But none of them answer the question
>>
>>25515243
They all do
>why don't women care about us?
because you're selfish
because you project instead of seeing people for what they are
because you're immature
because you have no future
because you don't accept responsibility for your actions
>>
>>25515203
No they don't. Arrogance is an unattractive trait. Confidence is what they're attracted to. Learn the difference.
>>
>>25515214
>Black lives matters is all black people
now who's generalizing?

get out
>>
>>25515308

Nope. They're attracted to men who show dominance and power over other men. Arrogance>confidence, since it usually involves subtle or not-so-subtle boasting about social status, masculinity, etc.
>>
>>25515585
Women are attracted to men who can lead other men. Confidence and charisma looks like arrogance to someone with low self esteem but arrogance is a negative emotion that has its roots in insecurity. Arrogance grows obnoxious after a time and that's why "betas" that can show true confidence in themselves are able to steal the girlfriends of arrogant assholes.
>>
>>25513346

You haven't answered the question, why should they care if you have nothing to offer?
>>
>>25513174
Natural selection

Only the best genes for survival in the wild should make it through.
>>
>>25515635
survival is not an issue anymore. who dies before the age of 30 in the west anymore? suicide/murder is probably responsible for the majority of cases.

female mate selection in the present is not eugenic at all
>>
>>25515585
you're confused. arrogance is shit and nobody likes it, but women will still date arrogant guys because of other things (like status, masculinity, whatever). confidence is a good quality which can be all you need to get a girl. you can be self deprecating and still get girls too, but obviously you'll need positive qualities even if you refuse to recognize them. most robots are just all around dog shit but don't want to have families with other examples of dog shit.
>>
>>25515214
More to the point: Do you believe blacks should be held responsible for their actions and not catered to because of a vague notion of white privilege? If so you're not Black lives matters you're fair and not racist.

A group of low IQ, criminally inclined welfare recipients don't deserve to kill whoever they like.

>>25515631
Because mostly everyone cares about finding a mate, romance, belonging,ect. They should care if they don't like to make people suffer unnecessarily. They treat people who aren't mainstream normies like weirdos.
>>
WHY DON'T YOU CARE FOR YOU? :D
>>
>>25515682
Its eugenics towards attractiveness and physical superiority.

Male rape is probably the only reason ugly people even still exist today because if women had their way all future men would be Chads. Our DNA still thinks we are in the wild.
>>
>>25515740
>obesity rates rising
>eugenics towards physical superiority
are you a woman?
>>
>>25515627

Wrong, arrogance and bullying are very attractive to women, and women perceive it as strength and power, not insecurity. Confidence is worth nothing in itself if it doesn't involve displays of bravado/power/strength/masculinity over other men. Women get turned on when chad talks shit to betas.
>>
>>25515727
>They treat people who aren't mainstream normies like weirdos.

I wonder why
>>
>>25515763
yeah! and they also get turned on when you take a poop in public, and when you have no money, and when you have stinky breath!
>>
>>25515758
It means they look for strong males to breed with.
>>
>>25515773
Because of their arbitrary and silly standards of conduct no doubt. People who spend retarded amounts of money on fashion are normal but if you enjoy raiding a dungeon or two you're some kind of freak. Blacks are seen as horribly oppressed and outcast but a white dude who is a little short is less then human,
>>
>>25515763 Those are so many wrong assumptions.
>>
>>25515798

>displays of power are equivalent to shitting yourself
Are you a white knight or a slut in denial of her own nature?
>>
>>25515800
>strong men
>hipsters protesting everywhere about what is on tv or in their food
>>
>>25515813
Only manchildren play MMORPGs thats why.
>>
>>25515827
if you take a shit in public you show that you don't care about what people think. it's a display of power. women would be all over you. don't forget to rub ballsweat on your face. pheremones!
>>
>>25515763
>Wrong
We'll have to agree to disagree then.
>>
>>25515852
No I mean the kind of men that bullied you.
>>
>>25515813
Fashion requires a fair amount of resources. Women, for reasons, are turned on by that. Raiding dungeons implies an indolent lifestyle: indolent niggas can't survive. Nigga shut up about the short stuff.
>>
>>25513456
Underrated post.
L. X
B. O
>>
>>25515874
is this the 1960s? the kids who got bullied when i was in school were preppy dudes who did fine with girls. the losers were just ignored and generally they still turned out okay after college.
>>
>>25513520
Half of those apply to me yet I am very ambitious. I want to work at NASA and become an astronaut

I may be selfish but at the very least I am molding myself into a successful person. And why should roasties bitch about a man not having ambition in the first place? So that you can leech off the beta bucks?
>>
>>25515934
No most male bullies have the exact traits women desire in a mate.
>>
>>25515960
>I don't know anything about women!
How someone can have so much information in front of them and be so wrong.
>>
>>25515940
Women dont give a fuck about ambition they just want to see how high their man is on the social pecking order when they say ambition. Remember as her bf she will need things about you to brag abpit to piss off her friends or other women showing she has found a good mate.
>>
>>25515940
>beta bucks
i don't know how shitty you are but yeah i wouldn't date a woman who wanted to be independent and didn't care about my ambitions. all the divorce you hear about now is just women choosing career over family or two people thinking they both have control.

if my wife didn't "leech" id have been left by myself dozens of times for dumb as fuck reasons. do you think money is somehow a bigger priority than a lasting relationship?
>>
>>25515960
what does that even mean? some losers bullied other losers. that didn't clear up their pizza faces or make them take off their autistic graphic tee's. you're just writing word salads at this point.
>>
>>25516019
Bullies are arrogant aggressive assholes and usually physically strong that makes women wet. You dont know women my anon.
>>
>>25516025
Of course money is more important you beta fuck.
>>
>>25516068
>this is what makes women wet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbJCmAU35YY
>>
>>25516101
No slick verbal and physical bullying. I mean real bullies not just random pissed off people on xbox live.
>>
>>25516088
>beta
>automatically in the top 20% of men for talking to a girl
make up your mind.
>>
>>25515740
physical attractiveness is also heavily influenced by diet and nutrition. if you grow up eating garbage & mouthbreathing it will affect your facial development.

physical superiority? that is subjective, tall stature is "superior" perhaps for basketball players or football recievers but in the modern era where anyone can buy a pistol over the age of 18 it doesn't serve any especially useful purpose.
i am 5'7 and the only issues i've ever had with not being "tall enough" is to dunk a basketball or easily pull sluts. my lanklet friends have more problems not fitting into small cars, being too tall for the shower faucet, etc

plus you can literally just give your children HGH so short genetics arent even a problem anymore
>>
>>25515877
I agree, women like money.
>>
>>25516124
>real bullies
>this is what really gets women wet
>displays of power are the best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9BEsJPGTYI
>>
>>25516136
Beta is a mindset you fuckwit.
>>
>>25516158
What of our DNA stills thinks we live in the wild cant you understand?
>>
>>25516192
beta is love, beta is life
>>
File: asteroidplscome.png (239KB, 880x432px) Image search: [Google]
asteroidplscome.png
239KB, 880x432px
GirIs just want to have fun
>>
>>25513399
I seriously doubt the idiot who doesn't know the difference between a namefag and a tripfag has seen anything.
>>
>>25516168
Women like childish sociopathic behavior
>>
>>25516332
then why are you single?
>>
>>25516354
Because none of the spergs here are sociopaths, a real sociopath has incredible self confidence and narcissim.
>>
>>25516385
>i've never been on r9k before
>>
>>25516396
None of you posers are real sociopaths like the nuts on /b/.
>>
File: Food-Stamps-Race.jpg (23KB, 483x361px) Image search: [Google]
Food-Stamps-Race.jpg
23KB, 483x361px
>>25515727
>vague notion
Its only vague because you haven't been on the other side of it.

>Do you believe blacks should be held responsible for their actions
Black lives matter isn't against punishment for crime, its about the unjust killing of blacks. If a guy robs a store, then yes, proper jail time (my problem with the prison system is a different discussion). I don't, however, believe that warrants being shot to death.
>inb4 police are violent because blacks commit crime
Police have historically always been violent against blacks no matter what

>A group of low IQ, criminally inclined welfare recipients don't deserve to kill whoever they like.
I guess you mean the police, which is what BLM is against. Unless you are trying to suggest poor black communities enjoy being shot, in which case I'd call you an idiot and completely ignorant of how these communities work

>low IQ
fuck off with your infographs, that just makes you look more pathetic if you have a supposed "high" IQ and still screwed up.

> If so you're not Black lives matters you're fair and not racist.
Someone who doesn't understand the movement doesn't get to say what it means
>>
>>25516422
Teach blacks to obey the law and maybe police wont hate them.

Low intelligence leads to a criminal lifestyle due to a lack of impulse control.
>>
>>25516452
>Dur hur I didn't read the post
>>
>>25516546
Im black I know exactly what my race does and the anti police sentiment is ridiculous, not to mention the majority of black criminals are imbeciles.
>>
>>25516578
Lets leave reality for a brief moment and pretend I actually believe you're black. That doesn't mean shit. Any black person can be as ignorant to reality as any white person.

Where you live, who raised you, who you friends are, what lifestyles have been exposed to you and what you are willing to do to learn about other people all influence whether you become some ignorant judgmental fuck or not.
> I know exactly what my race does
I bet you do
>>
>>25516422
violent criminals deserve being shot to death. they exhibit very bad decision making already by robbing a store - his next bad decision could end your life. the world is a safer place without people like mike brown.
>>
>>25516422
>justice 4 trayvon! down with intolerance!
i want reddit to leave
>>
>>25516672
But Im black so I can be as judgemental as I want or bigoted because Im black we get away with lots of things.
>>
File: 1420669155163.jpg (19KB, 321x321px) Image search: [Google]
1420669155163.jpg
19KB, 321x321px
>>25513456
>mdr
WESH PD
>>
>>25514054
Anon is basically right.
>>
Me and my gf just played the game "only if" or something together. Don't get me wrong, it's a shitty game but I had a blast because I was doing something actually with her for once instead of just doing something next to her. We stopped playing for the night, remembered the password for the level we were on so we could play again later and I drove home. The next morning she fucking texts me telling me she beat it. What the fuck? Finally a thing we both really enjoy doing together and she doesn't give a fuck if im there at all. Could you imagine if you were watching a movie with someone and you both got really exited and then they finished it without you? Get a best bro, not a gf
>>
>>25517027
Betas deserve to be lonely and virgins because they make poor decisions. No one wants their children screwing up future generations even more.
>>25517048
I want stormfags to leave
>reddit
keep trying
>>25517113
Those with the least shit get to say the most shit. Its an easy concept to understand.
>>
>>25513174
Because they're vapid and narcissistic, and care only about themselves.
>>
>>25517357
>cant reply with anything coherent
>throws insults
such a great argument
>>
File: NORMIES_LEAVE_REE.jpg (86KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
NORMIES_LEAVE_REE.jpg
86KB, 500x278px
>>25513487
>topkek
>using that shit which has been desecrated by the normies
>not having your meme matrices up to date
NORMIE DETECTED
PURGE INITIATED
SCANNING FOR ROASTIES
>>
>>25517357
Im not joking where Im from we can be as homophobic as we want and the white liberals wont say shit.
>>
>>25517414
>implying what you said was actually an argument worth considering
please don't flatter yourself. Besides, it seems you don't even know how this argument came about in the first place.
>>
>>25517470
You still have nothing to say.
>>
File: happy pepe.jpg (102KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe.jpg
102KB, 400x388px
A woman cared about me today
I specially went to r9k to announce this
Peace out anons
>>
>>25517511
Be...because you didn't say anything worth taking seriously. Do you really need that to be repeated? Your comment was dumb
>>
File: NORMIESGTFO.jpg (68KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
NORMIESGTFO.jpg
68KB, 500x433px
>>25513520
>selfish
I do many acts of kindness for random people, acquaintances, and friends and go out of my way to be as nice as possible, sometimes negatively affecting myself at the cost of others comfort and happiness. When I was very little I did some fucked up shit and I regret it to this day. Sometimes I can't remember what I ate for breakfast but I can still remember with crystal clarity the things I did which to others may seem minor, my guilt is large and painful and maybe it is selfish to be nice and kind out of wanting to feel good from it or gain social standing or to get rid of guilt, but I try to be as noble as possible. People say I'm a beta, a cvck, but it is the programming installed in my robot processor by my parents that makes me do it. But I'm selfish. Of course. Yeah, it all makes sense.
>project
I try to stay as neutral and indifferent to almost everything in life, and never tell my friends or joke with them about my "perfect girl".
>immature
So what the fuck interests am I supposed have gotten in those 12 years of school where I worked my ass off with AP classes and work? Even if I wasn't preoccupied with work and things of that sort I still don't even know what interests I should have developed. Yeah, let me invest time and money into things I don't even enjoy so that I can be perceived as normal. Part of the reason why people associate things like video games and obscure interests of that sort is because they are insecure about the fact that they are shallow people with the level of interest and depth as an unnamed NPC in Fallout.
>No future
YEAH WELL FUCKING SORRY FOR NOT WINNING THE LOTTERY SO THAT AFTER CHAD YOU CAN LEECH OF MY BETABUX, PARASITE. This literally show women have only their interest in mind, what was that called again? Oh yeah, selfish.
5. please refer to picture.
>>
My girlfriend sticks my dick in her mouth for literally about 1 minute and thinks that's a blowjob. I don't come anywhere near close to cumming and she won't do any more. I give her about 3 massages a day that are all 5x longer than that and when I ask what I get in return she says, "I gave you a blowjob". When I explain that that isn't fair she gets pissy and stops responding. Is this it? Is this the trap that women lead us into? She's so sweet but her girl brain just can't help but manipulate me.
>>
>>25513801
>You tell me that, on a board where 95% of the threads are dedicated to bitching about ones life situation and blaming EVERYONE else for their shortcommings.
I love these delusional faggots who only notice the satirical shitposting
>>
File: Laffbender.gif (2MB, 197x245px) Image search: [Google]
Laffbender.gif
2MB, 197x245px
>>25513520
>1. You are selfish.
I spend a ridiculous amount of time helping others in my day to day life, especially girls. I don't do this expecting them to fall into my arms and love me, that's unrealistic and pathetic, I simple expect them to treat me with basic human decency, which most do not.

>2. You project your ideal woman unto everyone you meet.
You project your biases onto every robot you meet. Next.

>3. You are immature.
Yeah, I'll give you that one.

>4. You have no future.
I have a future in the Military, and I excel in everything I do, however, I have no money currently. The second a woman realises I have no money, she instantly gets turned off me. I'm only 19.

>5. You can (will) not take responsibility for your own actions.
I do. I have. I will. Next.

tl;dr
You are a white knight cuck talking down to others because you desperately hope it will get you a TINY bit of female attention.
>>
File: japan_night_01.jpg (401KB, 1000x999px) Image search: [Google]
japan_night_01.jpg
401KB, 1000x999px
GROW THE FUCK UP ALL OF YOU

https://clyp.it/vl3lbtcr
>>
>>25513174
people here have weak genes or mental illness that women are biologically inclined to avoid for the betterment of mankind
>>
>>25518087
>look at all these cool qualities i have like being a contrarian teenager with no life experience
>but clearly i'm single because i have no money, and all the other 19 year olds are fucking loaded with cash

you're just admitting to having no introspection skills. your post can be summed up as "yes i agree but i don't like it"
>>
>>25518965
this. anyone who manages to have a girlfriend is just genetically superior
>>
>implying

postnotoriginal
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.