[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Briton here, I want to move to america but it seems the only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Briton here, I want to move to america but it seems the only way I can is by getting married?

Anyone here want to marry a cyoot and ambitious brit with the understanding that this is just to become an american citizen (although I'm sure we'd probably find ourselves in a relationship along the way)

I'll be supporting myself and potentially supporting you too.
Post contact info if serious and we'll talk.
>>
>>25512922
Federal prosecutor here. This is illegal and I hope you try that shit on my state.
>>
>>25513033
Its not illegal to get married mate.
>>
>>25513033
Assuming this is true, what the fuck are you doing here?
>>
OP are you a guy or girl? this matters.
>>
>>25513072
GUY, really dose matter I'm a guy.
>>
>>25513086

I mean why would you want to come to USA? It's shit here. I would much rather move to UK. get free healthcare, job seekers allowance and council housing.

You know I'm american and I'm uninsured. have literially no way to get my teeth or body fixed right now.. and to make matters worse unemployed and have no job, car or savings account and the government will not offer anything. not even a penny of help.

At least in the UK you get allowance to spend on finding a job.... You guys have it made compared to USA.

What is your motivations for wanting to come here?
>>
>>25513055
Honey pot and containment board is the r9k, my friend.
>>
>>25513124
It has a far better market for the business I'm in, I can make it work here in the UK, but in the states I can make it thrive. Few other reasons here and there but that's the main one.

I'm not looking for government monies, I'm looking to make my own.
>>
>>25513033
How many innocent men have you put behind bars for your political career? You're not a judge yet, so you're a failure there; you could be governor one day - if you swallow the right loads.
>>
>>25513033
Federal prosecutor
On R9K
>>
Bump back to topic
>>
This is my plan too, OP. I've got a few years before moving though, I have to get my degree first, so that I can be a teacher once in the US.
>>
wish it was easier to immigrate there. work visa are a bitch to get.
>>
You sure you want to live here senpai

The states are becoming more and more of a Machavellian arena that breeds psychopathy
>>
File: enhanced-5946-1423515137-2.jpg (88KB, 625x614px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-5946-1423515137-2.jpg
88KB, 625x614px
>giving up your NHS bennies and NEETbux to get shot at in Americuck land

m8 plz, could at least move to a good country like Canada/Australia.
>>
i want to move to america if trump gets elected
>>
>>25515161
>come all the way to the US to become a teacher
>classroom gets shot up
No thanks, anon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.