[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are girls such plebs? No interests, no inquisitive mind.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 0_6AfncGdXs.jpg (65KB, 501x686px) Image search: [Google]
0_6AfncGdXs.jpg
65KB, 501x686px
Why are girls such plebs?

No interests, no inquisitive mind. They just consume and wait for a guy to sweep them off their feet.

Is it because they're already put on a pedestal they have no 'need' to have any other values?
>>
>>25512546
I think you might disregarding their interests because from your perspective they don't seem like "real" pursuits. But in that I don't think women in general are any worse than most robots.
>food, travel, and Netflix
is just the Stacy equivalent of
>vidya, anime, and history
Just because to us other people's interests are boring doesn't make them any less valid as wastes of time.
>>
File: 7ZZdO13UgZQ.jpg (56KB, 477x650px) Image search: [Google]
7ZZdO13UgZQ.jpg
56KB, 477x650px
>>25512649
Baseless assumptions, anon.

Try and argue or call me a misogynist to dismiss me, don't bring something irrelevant to it when you have no basis.
>>
>>25512649
> Netflix is on par with history

Can't bait me fagit
>>
>>25512546
Plaina and simple, it is because they do not have male minds.

The women who begins to think like a man begins to have objective interests. The woman who individuates her mind from the female thought-web becomes male.
>>
>>25512676
You already started with the assumption that no women value intellectual pursuits when that's simply not true, at least relative to guys with shallow interests. I would've agreed with your point if you had said "normies" instead. But even then are we really any better? We spend much of our free time on this board, after all. I don't think the air of superiority is justified.

>>25512687
Wouldn't Netflix be the equivalent to anime and travel to history in those two sets?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.