[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to have a conversation with someone someone talk please.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: Mr4fVKo.jpg (30KB, 264x322px) Image search: [Google]
Mr4fVKo.jpg
30KB, 264x322px
I want to have a conversation with someone someone talk please.
>>
>>25512180
fuck off you dirty fucking nigger
>>
File: 5-01-2016=01.png (240KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
5-01-2016=01.png
240KB, 800x600px
Drawfag here.
Just made this and was looking for a thread to chuck it into.
What are you up to tonight?
>>
>>25512180
Hey OP

How are things?

Who do you support Iran or Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>25512180
jerou OP
What is it you want to talk about
>>
Sup dude. How's the uhhhh weather? Its pretty chilly over here. I've just had my morning coffee and listening to some tunes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ3XrlMQYDc

if you're wondering what I'm listening to. I also said I was having my morning coffee but truth is I didn't slept for the entire night. I've been here ever since 3 PM yesterday.
>>
>>25512224
Im lying at home watching silence of the lambs hby?
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 401x505px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 401x505px
I AM Mr floogu
>>
>>25512226
Things are pretty shitty my sister just died and i support the saudi arabia more money
>>
Why the fuck am I circumcised

How could my dad go through 30 years of his life and still think that is a good idea

How could my grandfather go through 55 years of his life and still think all his grandsons should be circumcised

http://youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DEdpbC3PSNew&ved=0ahUKEwiEzuCp4ZLKAhUUWWMKHfu0CfsQtwIIGjAA&usg=AFQjCNF7t5hpvcMjQuotnv0qFwJI2z5ftQ
>>
>>25512233
Just anything really kind bored of the lack of social interation i have
>>
>>25512372
I dunno, where are you from?
Here in Spain we're still on vacation I feel like the neetfags
>>
>>25512366
U a jew
>>
>>25512408
The UK brother
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
>>25512284
>tfw Op didn't respond to my generic conversation starter

I didn't want to talk to you anyways, faggot
>>
>>25512423
Oh I know people there, I am planning a trip to visit them soon
So the weather's greyish shit? You're bit missing anything, all sunny dry days are boring as hell
>>
>>25512284
Sorry for missing your reply just feeling ill and depressed and shit and bored and su>>25512437
icidal and sad its raining and im sorry.
>>
>>25512452
Yeah weather is shit its actually raining atm But you should definatly come visit go to either London or the south coast
>>
Considering you don't seem to have any standards, why don't you just go to /soc/? There's hundreds of pathetic individuals longing to talk to you.
>>
>>25512501
Why so blue amigo?
Rainy days are beautiful, the water and the rain sound, I wish we got more rain here
Tell us what's the big issue, or if its just total isolation like everyone here, you can post Skype/steam to talk. Depressed talk is the best, to be honest. Energetic and more normal people usually doesn't have much of interest to say
>>
File: image.jpg (256KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256KB, 1080x1080px
want a cookie?
>>
>>25512180
Hey, Anon. Do you like Ryuichi Sakamoto?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzDRJ9yCe_Y
>>
File: leaf.png (155KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
leaf.png
155KB, 800x600px
>>25512344
Man! I love silence of the lambs.
It's so o.t.t.
The scene where he tucks in his pen0r is fucking hilarious and Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal is as mad as a motherfucker.
It's seriously tense too.
Also, did you see the cameo by Chris Isaak?
Fucking missed that the first time round.
Sorry for the slightly excitable language, just finished a bottle of cabernet sauvignon.
>>
My song link didnt work
https://youtu.be/EdpbC3PSNew
>>
>>25512565
Sorry man i just took a walk outside in the rain, smoked a zoot and eat the last of my shrooms. I just arrieved back home and continue watching my film.
>>
>>25512582
Yeah please man and a hug
>>
>>25512677
Yeah its so good in my top 10 even though i know what happens its still exciting and tense
>>
So, you want to talk more OP boy?
>>
>>25513259
Yeah stilll sad and lonely mate
>>
Just go on Omegle, I met a 15 years old Russian qt. Talk to her on Skype sometimes.
>>
>>25513569
Thinking omegal isnt full of old guys wanking
>>
>>25513473
You don't have anything to dump your time, good old immersive rpgs, competitive stuff, shows to watch...?
>>
Where in UK?

Blax
>>
>>25513705
Bournemouth man
>>
>>25513664
Well i spent too much time playin original rune scape and now what
>>
>>25513891
Well there's a lot to choose from
Nothing like runescape, but still fun. Steam's plagued with free multiplayer games. Hawken is really good if you like mechas, for example
>>
>>25514039
Yeah But i don't own a computer any more like Im posting this from my phone
>>
>>25513855
Not him but I live in Bounremouth OP.
You going to the uni here?
>>
Last night a woman asked me if I have a lighter, does this mean she was looking for an excuse to talk to me?
>>
>>25514493
No, she was determinig if you smoke or not thus would either think not to dateyou because you are edgy if you snoked. If you did not have a lighter, she would think not to date you because youre a faggot whos afraid to try things.

Endless cycle of shame
>>
>>25514464
No i just live here m8 what you studying
>>
>>25512180
Add me on skype "apersonalfriend"
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.