[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
I want to have a conversation with someone...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: Mr4fVKo.jpg (30 KB, 264x322) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mr4fVKo.jpg
30 KB, 264x322
I want to have a conversation with someone someone talk please.
>>
>>25512180
fuck off you dirty fucking nigger
>>
File: 5-01-2016=01.png (240 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5-01-2016=01.png
240 KB, 800x600
Drawfag here.
Just made this and was looking for a thread to chuck it into.
What are you up to tonight?
>>
>>25512180
Hey OP

How are things?

Who do you support Iran or Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>25512180
jerou OP
What is it you want to talk about
>>
Sup dude. How's the uhhhh weather? Its pretty chilly over here. I've just had my morning coffee and listening to some tunes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ3XrlMQYDc

if you're wondering what I'm listening to. I also said I was having my morning coffee but truth is I didn't slept for the entire night. I've been here ever since 3 PM yesterday.
>>
>>25512224
Im lying at home watching silence of the lambs hby?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 401x505) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 401x505
I AM Mr floogu
>>
>>25512226
Things are pretty shitty my sister just died and i support the saudi arabia more money
>>
Why the fuck am I circumcised

How could my dad go through 30 years of his life and still think that is a good idea

How could my grandfather go through 55 years of his life and still think all his grandsons should be circumcised

http://youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DEdpbC3PSNew&ved=0ahUKEwiEzuCp4ZLKAhUUWWMKHfu0CfsQtwIIGjAA&usg=AFQjCNF7t5hpvcMjQuotnv0qFwJI2z5ftQ
>>
>>25512233
Just anything really kind bored of the lack of social interation i have
>>
>>25512372
I dunno, where are you from?
Here in Spain we're still on vacation I feel like the neetfags
>>
>>25512366
U a jew
>>
>>25512408
The UK brother
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
>>25512284
>tfw Op didn't respond to my generic conversation starter

I didn't want to talk to you anyways, faggot
>>
>>25512423
Oh I know people there, I am planning a trip to visit them soon
So the weather's greyish shit? You're bit missing anything, all sunny dry days are boring as hell
>>
>>25512284
Sorry for missing your reply just feeling ill and depressed and shit and bored and su>>25512437
icidal and sad its raining and im sorry.
>>
>>25512452
Yeah weather is shit its actually raining atm But you should definatly come visit go to either London or the south coast
>>
Considering you don't seem to have any standards, why don't you just go to /soc/? There's hundreds of pathetic individuals longing to talk to you.
>>
>>25512501
Why so blue amigo?
Rainy days are beautiful, the water and the rain sound, I wish we got more rain here
Tell us what's the big issue, or if its just total isolation like everyone here, you can post Skype/steam to talk. Depressed talk is the best, to be honest. Energetic and more normal people usually doesn't have much of interest to say
>>
File: image.jpg (256 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
256 KB, 1080x1080
want a cookie?
>>
>>25512180
Hey, Anon. Do you like Ryuichi Sakamoto?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzDRJ9yCe_Y
>>
File: leaf.png (155 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
leaf.png
155 KB, 800x600
>>25512344
Man! I love silence of the lambs.
It's so o.t.t.
The scene where he tucks in his pen0r is fucking hilarious and Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal is as mad as a motherfucker.
It's seriously tense too.
Also, did you see the cameo by Chris Isaak?
Fucking missed that the first time round.
Sorry for the slightly excitable language, just finished a bottle of cabernet sauvignon.
>>
My song link didnt work
https://youtu.be/EdpbC3PSNew
>>
>>25512565
Sorry man i just took a walk outside in the rain, smoked a zoot and eat the last of my shrooms. I just arrieved back home and continue watching my film.
>>
>>25512582
Yeah please man and a hug
>>
>>25512677
Yeah its so good in my top 10 even though i know what happens its still exciting and tense
>>
So, you want to talk more OP boy?
>>
>>25513259
Yeah stilll sad and lonely mate
>>
Just go on Omegle, I met a 15 years old Russian qt. Talk to her on Skype sometimes.
>>
>>25513569
Thinking omegal isnt full of old guys wanking
>>
>>25513473
You don't have anything to dump your time, good old immersive rpgs, competitive stuff, shows to watch...?
>>
Where in UK?

Blax
>>
>>25513705
Bournemouth man
>>
>>25513664
Well i spent too much time playin original rune scape and now what
>>
>>25513891
Well there's a lot to choose from
Nothing like runescape, but still fun. Steam's plagued with free multiplayer games. Hawken is really good if you like mechas, for example
>>
>>25514039
Yeah But i don't own a computer any more like Im posting this from my phone
>>
>>25513855
Not him but I live in Bounremouth OP.
You going to the uni here?
>>
Last night a woman asked me if I have a lighter, does this mean she was looking for an excuse to talk to me?
>>
>>25514493
No, she was determinig if you smoke or not thus would either think not to dateyou because you are edgy if you snoked. If you did not have a lighter, she would think not to date you because youre a faggot whos afraid to try things.

Endless cycle of shame
>>
>>25514464
No i just live here m8 what you studying
>>
>>25512180
Add me on skype "apersonalfriend"
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
Thread DB ID: 361697

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.