[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /lazy/ here? >too lazy to even kill myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1415674272348.jpg (81KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1415674272348.jpg
81KB, 500x600px
Who /lazy/ here?
>too lazy to even kill myself
>>
Guilty as charged
>exams in a month and haven't studied or done anything
>need to take a few more driving lessons to get my license
>have to submit 20 job applications by the 15th to keep my benefits
>just been laying in bed for about a month
How the hell do I get it together?
>>
>>25511829
kow that feel bruh
>>
>>25511872
Start studying now. Do 20 minutes, that's not hard. Just bring out your notes or slides or books, set them out, start your 20 minutes. Don't get distracted, it's only 20 minutes and you can do it.

20 minutes later, look at one of those job applications. Do just one. One's not too bad, you can handle that.

Bam, 20 minutes of studying and one job application done. Good job, go get a snack or a glass of water. Reinforce that you get a little break if you do some work, so you're motivated to get the work done. You could've just gotten a snack earlier, but it feels less of an accomplishment. You'll just sink more into the "I'm doing absolutely nothing and wasting away when I know there's shit I need to get done right now" bad laziness feels.

1/2
>>
Sitting at the toilet doing nothing for the last 20min

>tfw too lazy to wipe
>>
2/2

After your break, repeat the cycle. You're lazy as fuck, I know you are. Just do 20 minutes of studying at a time, a job application, and a short break. Without the breaks you'll never want to keep going. Give yourself a 10-15 breather between each go, 20 tops (watch one episode of animu, maybe).

I used to be real fucking lazy, and then I figured out that starting with short, small bursts of work is good for getting my shit together. Once I'm solid on the whole 20 minutes per section of work thing, I usually can up that to 45 minutes, an hour. You just need the 20 minute chunks to get you into the groove. Job applications will finish up itself - copy and paste bullshit if you need to between a word document and the next application. Make it easier for yourself and you'll be able to plow through them faster.

Remember to always take breaks when you're studying though. An hour and a half max, then a a longer break to compensate for the longer time you worked for. Two episodes of anime. And keep in mind that sleep reinforces whatever the fuck you studied and helps keep it in the memory. Naps are good, but don't sleep for hours during the day and fuck up your sleep schedule.

>>25512040
HEMORRHOIDS NIGGA
>tfw you sit on the shitter for so long you get that ring around your leg and ass where the shitter hole meets your body
>>
>>25512055
You got me freaked out bruh

Brb going to wipe
>>
File: 1413914983445.png (93KB, 216x249px) Image search: [Google]
1413914983445.png
93KB, 216x249px
>>25511829
>too lazy to cook
>too lazy to even go downstairs to the kitchen
>starve for 2 days
>>
>>25512055
3/2
I want to mention that it obviously sounds easier in a post than in practice, and it is. Sometimes I start and I only get 15 minutes of work done before I'm antsy as fuck. Or I accidentally took way too long of a break and an hour has passed since I did anything.

That's fine. Just finish up whatever you're doing, take a quick break if you're getting antsy. Stop breaking if you look at the clock and realize it's been 30 minutes of dicking around and try to punch down another 20 minutes.

It's really all about just trying to get it done, and if you keep aiming for at least 20 minutes at a time, you'll most likely be able to. Manageable time chunks is the name of the game here.
>>
>>25512040
>go to wipe
>find out it was a clean effort
>>
File: 1451144080671.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451144080671.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
>neet for 3 years
>parents constantly need to prod me to do things
>haven't gone to the gym in months, gave up again
>hungry as fuck but don't want to make anything now
>need to take my car in for repairs overdue a year as of now
>holding off from joining the military for 3 years

At this point, I'm too lazy to even think of giving a fuck anymore. This is what apathy feels like
>>
>>25512091
Last fucking thing, shit. I'm not good at being succinct.

If you ever leave your room to go to the shitter or get a snack and your room's a mess, don't walk out with your hands empty. I bring my cups upstairs whenever I go, 'cause I keep ending up with 8 cups on my table if I don't.

If something takes 5-10 minutes, just fucking do it now. Put the goddamn dishes away, you can't possibly have more than 5 minutes of putting them away sitting on the rack. I get that done when I'm waiting for my hot water to boil for some tea. Two things done at once, then I get to shitpost on my phone for the rest of the time while I wait. Getting even 2 minutes of work done is fine. You did something, good enough.

And for the anons too fucking lazy to eat healthy: I've been there. Why the fuck should I eat, or even eat healthy if I can just eat a bag of chips?

Here's the protip: Take 20 minutes one day and cut some shit up. I throw a chicken breast on the pan. Cut some peppers, cucumbers, whatever the fuck vegetables up. Then the chicken, cause now it's done. Put them in two separate containers. Now get a tortilla and throw some shit in from each container. Sauce it up or whatever. Now I got some healthy looking tasty wrap I can eat with my hands like some mongoloid, and there's more shit for wraps later on. I usually do enough to knock down 3-5 wraps.

If the shit's there and accessible, you're more likely to pick that instead of chips.
>>
>assignment due tomorrow
>haven't even started my part
>group is constantly texting and checking if everyone's done and comparing
>don't answer and pretend I'm away from my phone
End this suffering
>>
>>25512185
Thank you for your advice
>>
>>25512185
Youre doing Gods work anon, cheers.
>>
>>25512185
Can, someone please screencap?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.