[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>order souvlaki >delivery guy gets here >"it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: autist.png (29KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
autist.png
29KB, 250x250px
>order souvlaki
>delivery guy gets here
>"it's 4.70"
>give him a 5
>looks at me waiting
>look back at him waiting for change
>gives me my change
>bye
>then it hits me, he wanted a tip, and I would give it to him idgaf it just didn't cross my mind
>tfw autistic
>>
>delivery guy arrives with pizza
>thats 10 bucks
>hand him a bill of 10
>he thanks me and is about to leave
>h-hold up, I've g-got some...
>hands are shaking
>try to get out a 1 euro coin
>spill half the contents of my wallets down
>panick a bit and crouch down to pick them up
>no wait it would be better if I gave him the tip first
>hand him the coin
>he smiles and thanks me
>helps me pick up the rest
>apologize and thank him
>close the door
>tie a noose
>>
should have given him 6 dollars and said keep the change
>>
>>25511804
>delivery drivers actually stand there and wait expecting a tip.

Fuck these kind of delivery people. They can at least pull out the change, count it out then try handing it to them. Most people usually grab it, look through then give the tip.
>>
Is tipping a meme or just an American thing I'm so fucking confused by this shit
>>
>>25511965
delivery drivers and restaurant servers usually have shitty pay so they recoup the costs through tips

standard is 15%-20% of the total bill, i'll do 10% if it's not great service and i'll leave a spite penny if it's horrendous

jews and black people don't tip
>>
>pizza guy drops more spaghetti than me at the door

He's probably lurking here right now
>>
>order food
>wait abnormal ammount of time for delivery
>the bill is 18 PCC (Poor Country Currency)
>hand the delivery guy 20 PCC bill
>basically, he asks if he keeps the change (idk how to translate his actual sentence)
>i just reply "no"
And that's it. The food was shit anyway.
>>
>>25511997
That's so bizarre I can't ever imagine paying more than what the bill is, I'm pretty sure it's probably illegal here actually.

I've always thought it was literally just an ongoing joke like fingerboxes.
>>
>>25512056
it's mostly just a way for restaurant owners to be fucking jewish and save costs

servers pocket 100% of the tip, so the possible profit margin is higher for them than just a regular salary, but it relies on them being on their best behavior. even to dickheads.
>>
>>25511965
American thing
A tradition that will die soon
>>
used to deliver to this one fucking bitch and she knew her exact orders price everytime and would be sure to let me keep the nickle.

what a fucking cunt. made sure her order arrived last. and one time when she handed me a slightly bigger bill i didn't have enough change left in my bank to give her all her change she wanted so i got to keep a whole dollar and change. she looked pissed she had to tip me that much.
>>
>tfw didn't know you were supposed to tip for deliveries until last year

I'm not your fucking employer you fuckwad. How about you rethink your career instead of expecting me to pay for your salary.

I think it's stupid to be honest with you Senily
>>
>>25511804
>got a haircut yesterday
>"That'll be $17."
>pay with a 20
>he kinda stands there and looks at me
>get my remaining $3 back
>"Have a nice day."
>as I leave, woman asked me why I didn't tip.
Why do I have to tip? He didn't even do that great of a job. I wouldn't even tip even if he did a good job. I hate tipping, it's just a socially acceptable way of robbing people.
>>
>>25512114
if people didn't tip in america then people wouldn't work for below slave wages, risking their lives driving in rain and shit at times to take your food to your door. so you say ok well the company should pay you more to compensate. well then your food is going to cost more to compensate. so it wouldn't make any difference to the customer anyway. at least now you have the option to be a cheapskate.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.