[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

T-MINUS 5 HOURS UNTIL ADDERALL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
In these last moments of robothood I'd like to thank you all for everything you've done for me. I'll be thinking fondly of you while I'm banging stacies.
>>
Drink green tea or buy L-Theanine supplements at a local pharmacy and eat those to nullify the jitters, hopefully counteracting any anxiety or moodswings. Also 5-HTP to lessen the effects of neurotoxixicity.

Godspeed anon.
>>
>>25511562
Just remember that deep down you are broken and nothing can ever fix you.
>>
Welcome to sexland! Enjoy your bucks and fucks, newchad
>>
>>25511686

That's when you get your darknet credentials and order some MXE, 3-MeO-PCP, or ketamine and low-dose 3-4 times a few hours before bed so you can wake up every morning with an absolutely positive radiance. If Adderall ever starts to lose its charm, try Modafinil (available by prescription or Dark Net). It's kind of like Adderall without the increased heart rate, making it more suitable for working out and social interactions. But only buy from reputable vendors! You're better living through chemistry than not living at all, now go out there and get high!
>>
>>25511843
is 3 meo pcp like pcp? heard pcp is shit
>>
I've considered trying this but don't you think it's fucked up needing to take pills constantly just to function?
>>
>>25511843
Sitting on all 3 of those as we speak actually :3
>>
>>25512200
last time i had ketamine i felt like i was experiencing a whole new form of existence. the very concept of a drug was utterly bizzare to me. we actually take these powders wtf ah. also extreme deja vu and felt close to death.
this a k hole?
>>
>>25512249
MXE was probably my favorite- ketamine feel way too cold had memories of childhood that i thought I forgot pop up like crazy and fractal patterns that outshone dmt
>>
>>25512161
Would you rather need pills to function or not function at all?
>>
>>25512530
Also you build habits and mental paradigms that stick with you- so it isn't really a lifetime subscription for a lot of things. Where it gets tricky is with SSRI's for chronic major depression - those you can sometimes need for life.
>>
>>25511562
Good luck.

heydfvnngfdsrhjbjk
>>
>>25512024
No it's really chill, it's nowhere the way the media makes it out to be.
>>
>>25511843

Genesis of a crack head.
>>
How do you buy from the darknet? You just put your adress for delivery?
>>
>>25512530
good point and this comment is original
>>
>>25511562
How often do u take it
>>
>>25514255
IN T-MINUS 2 HOURS
>>
>tfw too dumb to buy from darknet markets
I just want to be happy ;_;
>>
>>25514299
No how OFTEN DO YOU TAKE ADDERALL
>>
>>25514329
I'M POPPING MY CHERRY TODAY SENPAI.
>>
>>25514343
Oh okay have fun is it the same as speed right?
>>
>>25514343
where did you buy it? WHERE?
>>
Btw no amount of drugs is going to make you normal , I still don't understand why you haven't taken your pitiful life yet.
>>
>>25514403
A PHARMACY YOU JUNKIE
>>
>>25514462
ah ok then. No need to shout
>>
>>25514478
k sorry im just excited
>>
How does one obtain this?
>>
>>25514498
I would be too. I've wanted to get adderall for a long time now and I just discovered it could help anxiety, I'm really looking forward to try it.
>>
>>25514565
By legitimately needing it for medical purposes.
>>
>>25514066
https://www.reddit.com/r/darknetmarketsnoobs
>>25514385
Different ratios of L-Amphetamine to D-Amphetamine but the same chemicals are used
>>25514451
faggot
>>25514565
Darknet, that hyperactive weird fuck from highschool, doctor
>>
HEADING TO DOCTOR NOW WISH ME LUCK AS I HEAD INTO THE ABYSS OF NORM
>>
>>25514565
go to doc
ask for physc eval
say you cant focus
get addy
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS FOCALIN MY DAY IS RUINED
>>
>>25511562
too bad it's just a drug
eventually you'll take so much it won't retain the same feeling it did before
and amphetamine withdrawal sucks so yeah
>>
>>25517552
another form of amphetamines
like adderall
>>
>>25518039
oh okay so ill still be focused
>>
>>25518083
yeah but you'll be thirsty as a mother fucker every 15-20 minutes
>>
>>25518039
Focalin isn't an amphetamine. It's more like ritalin.
>>
>>25519251
oh, my bad
I'll put it this way: it has similar effects to adderall
>>
>>25519251
>>25518039
>>25519251
>>25519410
>these scrubs knowing nothing about basic chemistry and pharmacology
Focalin is dextro-methylphenidate, the dextrorotary enatiomer of methylphenidate (Ritalin).
Isn't an amphetamine or a substituted amphetamine like meth either, it has a completely different chemical backbone, it's result is similar however.
By the way, who /vyvanse/ here? This shit is amazing, not only does it last longer, but they actually include lower doses of d-amphetamine, meaning tolerance will take longer to build, at least compared to an addy user.
>>
>>25519607
I admitted to not knowing it wasn't amphetamines-
But, have you ever taken Focalin? It literally feels like slightly less potent adderall
>>
>>25519607
what are the main differences between methylphenidate and amphetamine?
>>
amph doesn't make me a normie at all. it makes me less of a normie desu. not even sure how people become more social from it, it has the opposite effect on me. i still haven't found a drug that makes me want to be social though. all stims are garbage for me :'(
>>
>>25520464
i've tried both and at times methylphenidate has seemed more potent to me.
I've also read that chemically it is closer to the structure of coke. Is this true?
>>
I TOOK IT

AAAuuuAaaghhh

IT'S LIKE THE ROBOT IS BEING ETCHED OUT OF MY BRAIN

THE CIRCUITRY IS BEING REPLACED WITH TISSUE
>>
>>25520713
>i've tried both and at times methylphenidate has seemed more potent to me.
Dextroamphetemine is more potent I believe

>I've also read that chemically it is closer to the structure of coke. Is this true?
Yes the methylphenidate is a lot like coke, but coke is a lot stronger (and more expensive)
>>
Anyone who thinks that amphetamines make you "more human" has never had a conversation with someone over 40
All these children of the 80's and 90's who grew up thinking their pills were good because a man in a white coat gave it to them are now struggling to keep their levels normal as they age/build tolerance/drug they are used to is no longer on the market, for example my nieghbor is a 42 year old meth addict who swears he wouldn't be divorced and living in trash if the amphetamines he took as a kid were still legal.
Some people need it, but I fully believe you can attain focus and peace without consuming anything, not that anyone on this board or in the west would know anything about curbing consumption.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.