[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Went in for a job interview yesterday >Interviewer is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>Went in for a job interview yesterday
>Interviewer is female, mid 30s attractive
>Not gonna lie a little bit nervous
>I think to myself just gotta follow the three rules:
>disarm her, charm her, don't alarm her.
>Step 1 is disarming her so to make her feel comfortable I ask for a glass of water
>I usually do this at interviews because it makes me look comfortable with the whole office environment.
>She says sure, leaves and comes back with a cup of water for me.
>I take it but notice I'm trembling a bit, worried she notices too especially when I take a sip
>Have to charm her now
>Thinking on my feet I say, "Your water is really sweet." I almost say "like you" but stop mid sentence when I realize I don't want to alarm her in any way.
>She says thanks and smiles, the charming must have worked.
>All that's left to do now is not alarm her.
>I'm nervous so its hard though, I keep doing big gestures with my hands when I talk. I'm worried it might be too much.
>I quickly grab my water, and take a sip to look natural.
>On my way to put the cup back on the table I hit it against the table and spill it all over my lap.
>Oh mother f.
>She gets up to get paper towels
>My mind is racing now so I try to laugh it off
>smile and say "that's life"
>"No kidding." She responds and hands me the towels.
> Later on she asks me what my greatest weakness is.
> I point to my crotch and say "water"
> she doesn't smile, and now I realize I'm pointing at my crotch so to not alarm her I say "Without it I would die."
>Not even a smile.
> On my way out I had to walk in front of everyone looking like I peed my pants
>Think I got the job?
>>
Ha-ha this can't be real, you sir are incompetent
>>
Damn dude, you overthink shit way to much. Good luck on your next interview, and try not to act like an autist.
>>
File: 1443975480546.png (17KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
1443975480546.png
17KB, 274x242px
>Think I got the job?
lol no
>>
>>25511424
You might not want to show your face in that place for a long time anon
>>
why would they hire somebody who spills water lmao

the office would be wet all the time you stupid fuck
>>
threads like these are a shining light between all the cuck posting roastie worship and shitty /soc/ threads on /r9k/ now. thank you for reminding me why i still come to this board OP
>>
>Your water is really sweet

water is not supposed to taste sweet unless you meant her vagina juices which isnt meant to be sweet either

nobody says that
not even autist
6/10 for effort and making me laugh
>>
>>25511424
>>Interviewer is female, mid 30s attractive

my greatest weakness.

why do i always fall in love with every professional woman in their 30s?
>>
File: 1418599615292.jpg (87KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1418599615292.jpg
87KB, 700x525px
>tfw in a trade union

Sure it has its own set of problems but fucking hell, at least for the foreseeable future I'll have work.
>>
>>25511424
Here is some solid advice: just answer the fucking questions properly you autist.
>>
>your water is really sweet
Fucking kek never heard that one
>>
File: sweet water.gif (598KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
sweet water.gif
598KB, 480x540px
>>25511424
Oh anon, you're such a jest
>>
>>25511557
Because they're still not too old to be unnattractive but old enough to seem mature and motherly. Plus you're a manchild so it works.
>>
>>25511424
This is functioning autism at its finest
>>
>>25511424
This water joke was ok dude :>
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.