[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this what you want fags?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (52KB, 914x498px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
52KB, 914x498px
Is this what you want fags?
>>
File: Untitled.png (74KB, 993x717px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
74KB, 993x717px
Generations upon generations of omega cucks
>>
i find womens ability to always rationalize any shitty thing they do as somehow being an unconscious act or the fault of numerous outside factors to be admirable.

imagine if 1/5th of the ability that they posses to rationalize to themselves why they arent pieces of shit was instead used to do something useful
>>
i want
a, a fuckhole, dont care who she is, just look good and i will take care of myself, she can do what she want, i will replace her if i dont like it

b, a loyal woman

the retards on reddit went with c
>i am so desperate i know something is off but im too much of a gutless coward to do anything about it
>>
>>25511309
>>25511240
>>25511208
is it just me but I don't blame the women. I have nothing against them. my take on it is this.

women do this shit to guys who they know will never do anything about it. this girl did this .cause the beta in question was never her first choice to begin with. she did this cause she was all he had, meaning he was disposable and she knew that he needed her more than she needed him.

what im saying is there are guys who have dozens of choices when in comes to women. these guys simply dont give a fuck hence. girls know this and girls never try their bull shit on chad cause theu know thay h doesn't fucking care amd will just hop onto the next cunt. so the girl will do everything she can for chad cause she knows he can afford to lose her.
>>
>>25511270
I actually envy that ability. Life would be so much better if I just didn't care.
>>
File: 1450959867978.jpg (325KB, 860x700px) Image search: [Google]
1450959867978.jpg
325KB, 860x700px
>I cheated because I was stressed out by his family accusing me of cheating
>he still loves me and has stopped talking to his family because they called me out on being a skank
kek
>>
>>25511417
Thats the thing though, they obviously do care at least a little bit. even if just a little bit they're bothered by the fact that they cheated because if they truly didn't care they wouldn't need to rationalize it to themselves. but instead of attempting to learn from the experience or wonder why they did what they did, they devote 100% of their ability to why it actually wasn't their fault.
>>
>>25511208
Keep em coming

u have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.