[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know about you guys but the shattered shards of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
I don't know about you guys but the shattered shards of my childhood means that I absolutely love acting on impulse.

For a guy who's empty inside and struggles to find motivation to do the most basic of human needs;

It makes me feel so fucking alive. So fellow Robots? What's the worst impulse you've ever acted on?
>>
I once screamed at a crowd of people when my dorm's fire alarm went off ("WHO BURNT THE FUCKING POPCORN")

Not caring about what other people think only makes me slightly less socially awkward.
>>
>>25511187
>be me
>live in US
>meet 9/10 traveling from unnamed place in Europe
>start talking daily
>accidentally get gf
>still talking to super Stacy
>buy ticket to unnamed place in Europe
>fuck Stacy
>fly back
>get caught
>FeelsGood2bAliveMan.jpg
>inb4 reeeee getoutnormie
>inb4 cheating scum die
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
Because the constructs of my confines were usually emotional, I love to destroy people emotionally.

When I was in uni/college, someone who thought I was their friend was failing.

They thought I was their friend because I used to pretend to like people and had 'interests' just to not be seen as the awkward loner type cunt I am.

He begged me to help him study
I said ok
Always made excuses how busy I was
Watched him spiral out of control
He committed a crime and fled the country.

I loved every second of it.
>>
>>25511187
when I was in therepy for my anxiety disorder, I spoke to the psychologist about how i get anxious about doing fucked up stuff that goes through my head, like impulsivly just punching someone or something. She told me that its a common thing to hve impulses to do stupid stuff. Ive never done anything stupid randomly that i can think of but my sister once threw a pint of milk over me when we was watching tv, i was properly shocked but she was pissing her sides. bitch
>>
>>25511552

When I was younger my brother used to emotionally rile me up. I hate people shouting around me.

He used to do it for ages, up until I was like 14 maybe?

One day he tries to do it again to entertain himself.

I get so so angry.

I threw a knife at him.

It got stuck in the door, it was pretty sharp.

You can bet he never did it again.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.