[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots with male pattern baldness and on propecia/finasteride?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Any robots with male pattern baldness and on propecia/finasteride? Is it worth it? Has there been any negative side effects for you?

My hair is beginning to thin at top and my dad has male pattern baldness so I pretty much know Im fucked. And since im a robot I know I wont ever get laid so sexual impotency isnt an issue for me. What does scare me is that there have been guys who have had their endocrine system fucked supposedly by the propecia and some even claiming to lose brain function after getting off the propecia

Fuck I just want to keep my hair. I dont want to start balding at 19.
>>
>>25509859

I took it for 3 days before I stopped. Mainly to see if I would go through with it. In the end my hair was going to go either way I'd rather keep my brain functional to net me cash and keep my liver healthy. If it's happening at 19, you will be bald by your mid twenties and worrying about your hair every waking second.
>>
>20
>half black
>cut my hair my whole life
>finally start growing it out at 19
>handfuls of hair every time I wash it or condition it

im not sure if it's just becuase my hair is shit or if I'm balding

it seems kind of thin in the middle :(

at least I can just shave it and look normal still, sorry about your hair OP
>>
Yeah, Ive been on it a few years no problems.
>>
>>25509917
Whyd you stop after 3 days? You need to give it at least a month or two to see any results and 6 months for full hair growth
>>
>>25509859
>>25509917
You're joking about losing brain function right?
>>
>>25509975

Because it felt pathetic taking a little pill over something that was going to happen either way just slower. Rather deal with the issue now than later and worry if my hair is falling out month after month.
>>
>>25510016
Well Im in a career where Im fucked if I go bald. I wouldnt feel so bad about going bald had normies in the workplace not be some fucktards that can possibly ruin my career prospects
>>
>>25510039

What career is that?
>>
>>25509859
>finasteride
Lol enjoy your gyno buddy
>>
>>25509859
i heard it causes depression and similar effects, might wanna look into it

just cut your hair short/ shave it off, we are only human, stylish haircuts are just a jew marketing/control method anyway. once you have no more hair, you dont have to worry about losing it
>>
I've been losing hair since 18. Tried finasteride for a few months, only thing it did was make it harder to get an erection and my cum went all watery.

I stopped it and made peace with the fact I'm going to be bald at a young age. It's far from the worst thing that could have happened to me.
>>
>>25510007

Nope just do a search

It does affect your brain but mostly the more years you are on it. Way too many reports to dismiss this.

http://www.propeciahelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2577

Up to you in the end
>>
All sides effects are complete bullshit don't worry about it. Propecia has been on the market long before it was used to combat hair loss, 30 years I think. less then 2% of users report side effects. Really, they're very uncommon.
>>
>>25510249
Im probably gonna take it for a month or two and see how it goes.
>>
>>25510249
Pharma-shill pls
>>
>>25510046
I'm a shampoo model
>>
>>25510046
Pol sci degree going to law
>>
I briefly used dutasteride for a couple months. The fucked up brain and hormone shit scared me. Dht is a critical hormone. Block it locally or not at all.

Just stick to minoxidil and wait for follicular to come out. We have some pretty promising lotions and potions out if you're willing to experiment with vehicles. I never looked into it really. Why doesn't justjust alcohol and dmso work?

I cut my hair high and tight and it looks pretty good. As far as man magic medicine I'm most excited about foreskin regeneration and sarms then risug. I want magic unDHT-able hairs but I'm happy to wait as long as one of the others comes out.
>>
>>25510441
Tbh there is no way to cure hair loss until you find some way to control Dht levels without fucking up your brain and spinal cord neurons.

Btw dutasteride and finasteride cause side effects very similar to Multiple Sclerosis. Sorry but Id rather go bald at 20 and keep my brain intact
>>
>>25510369

Gonna need to avoid brain fog for law school. Dunno why you think balding affects that career when it's your ability to resolve cases in your clients favor that get you further. Then again I wouldn't know the full picture.
>>
>>25510559
law school normies are far more superficial than you realize.
>>
>>25509859
I started going bald at 19 as well, milfs are the way to go.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.